User Tag List

Thread: 2.x vs 3.x

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @Gleeok
    Let's make sure we're on the same page.
    I want to make the weapon types into classes that inherit from the weapon class.
    Currently there is only one class for weapons, and a bunch of spaghetti code switch statements of course. You should know by now how much I hate it when people abuse those. When we have multiple functions and need to run the same switch statement every damn time it kind of defeats the purpose of c++ supporting inheritance, you know what I mean.

Actually Enemies UIDs are broken, someone broke enemy::Swap, wait I think it was you actually lol. The sprite list code is next on my my todo list followed by guys code. The enemy code is terrible (just look at the wizzrobe code for example) so I'm holding off as long as possible.

Also, we might as well change this thread topic to "ZC Development Discussion'"

BTW I'm in chat pretty late into the mornings EST if you ever want to talk about ZC stuff feel free to message me.
    Last edited by Tamamo; 07-13-2016 at 02:30 AM.

Thread Information