Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo View Post
@ZoriaRPG
I think ffcs are almost done, all that is left to do is figure out what to do about the Change Speed flag.
@Saffith
IIRC Link's tile is determined when he is drawn. Since that is the case, we could just abstract (more layers of that shit. Just what we don't need) Link's drawing code into it's own file. Thoughts? Also have we decided how we're going to handle the UIDs yet? Manhandla and Patra are still broken lol.
@Gleeok
So I've been thinking of refining the weapons so they're object-oriented and don't make use of a bunch of damn switch statements. That was a terrible idea btw. The code for weapons however is such a clusterfuck I'm about ready to just rewrite them from scratch. You okay with this?
I'm also going to need a breakdown of the new UID system.

I was thinking of adding OriginalTile to Link so that we can change his tile reliably. Does that sound fair?

ffcs almost done... I wish. If Gleeok manages to add that memory pool stuff, hell yes. Not sure how to resolve grid issues. I think we'd need a whole extra set of CanWalk and other checks just for ffc solidity, and I still want to add hitboxes.