View Full Version : Link to Tortuga released

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

chrais
01-27-2006, 11:18 PM
cheers for the help elise

finished now

silverdropone
02-08-2006, 11:02 PM
A quick question ... and I didn't read through all 30 pages, so maybe it was answered ... but I'm noticing something weird.

I just started and walked up a screen or so, and all of the sudden I have a weird item in my 'B' slot. It's a rotating head of some monster ... all it does is rotate. I can push B to place it on the screen and it rotates. I can walk through it and it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this just a bug or something? Should I restart the file or redownload it?

It's kind of freaky O.o

Nimono
02-08-2006, 11:07 PM
I haven't played the quest, but it sounds like the Bait item...

silverdropone
02-08-2006, 11:22 PM
:sweat: Yeah ... lol I figured it out. I'm dumb apparently!
I like the game so far ... but some of the items are so weird looking. I just bought a little red and yellow circle and I have no idea what it does. It goes in the inventory square that you can touch ... so I can't even see the name of it >.<

I'll guess I'll find out sooner or later :)

*edit* it was a new shield >.<

Can anyone tell me the difference between the red and blue bombs?

silverdropone
02-10-2006, 08:09 PM
maybe it's time for using the old walkthrough wall trick on the right from that orb room , leave it and go to the right kill the (dis) like like and do some old fashion headbanging ;)

What does "headbaning" mean?

Is that like in the original Zelda when you could hit your sword on the wall and it made a different sound so you knew you could use a bomb to blow the wall up?

Nimono
02-10-2006, 08:14 PM
I think it means banging your head on a wall... But you can't make the sound.... yet...

elise
02-10-2006, 08:20 PM
It just means you can walkthrough the wall :)

silverdropone
02-11-2006, 01:03 PM
So ... you just try your luck and try to walk through all the walls? O.o
Wouldn't that take a long, long time if you had to try to walk through every wall? Is there a trick to finding walkthrough places?
And are these places that you simply walk through, or do you mean you have to blow them up first?

elise
02-11-2006, 04:34 PM
To find those walls
Look at your map to see if there are any screens you can't get in
Throwing your boomerang can help you find them
some you just can simple walkthrough some you have to bomb first

firefly
02-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Can anyone tell me the difference between the red and blue bombs?
Blue bombs are normal and common bombs.
Red bombs are super bombs, try not to waste them.
Hope I'm right...

MarionX9
02-13-2006, 09:26 AM
hi guys! back to play after a couple of years off. started playing again with this quest which seems fab. quite glad I managed and find the 3 entrances and the hookshot on my own but I am stupidly stuck now after the spikes room. I go up and find myself in the rooms throwing balls of fire and can't go passed it. How can I open the door?

elise
02-13-2006, 09:47 AM
If you are in the room I think you are
Push the right down statue :)

MarionX9
02-14-2006, 09:36 AM
You have to push a torch to open a passageway.

could you send me a pm to tell me which room please. I followed the instructions previously given about headbanging and stuff in the second level and found the bow but raft?? nothin!!!
help please

elise
02-14-2006, 09:55 AM
go to the other entrance , inside it looks the same at first as the one where you got the bow but now instead of headbanging there is a door on the rightside
follow the screens and you get in a room with red orbs , there push the candle
and ................ find your way to the raft

bobace221
02-14-2006, 09:59 PM
Stuck In level 3...

I just got a key so I unlocked a door. I went through and as I went there were red switches on the wall witch I hit with my sword. They unblocked the statues on the right side of the rooms. Not, I need to know how to get to that side of the room. There is also another room with just a big treasure chest and I can only walk on the bottom row of the room. I've tried all I can to get across, but I can't. ONE more question, there are some pipe things just standing on the ground. Do they have any significance? Hope ya'll can help, it may sound a bit confusing.:googly:

elise
02-15-2006, 07:22 AM
There are some walkthrough walls in this level if you can't get anywhere on the normal way you have to look if there is anotherway to get in
I think you mean the green and orange "pipes" they are just there
Just explore the level through every entrance there is

kopitiambread
02-15-2006, 09:38 AM
Hi all... I've been playing LtT recently and I'm currently @ the last level. I've found the final armour and the master sword but I can't find the magic key. I've read previous posts regarding how to find the key but I don't understand the directions... Could someone help please? :)

elise
02-15-2006, 12:10 PM
Go to the maproom ( 4th row 2 up from the down left)
push statue and take stairs from there look for bad walls to find your way up and statues to push to get you where you want to be

granite
02-17-2006, 09:02 PM
:scared: Where is the braclet?:confused:

elise
02-17-2006, 09:06 PM
did you look under the "knight statues " in Plethora mountains :)

granite
02-19-2006, 12:42 PM
Ok, I forgot to look there, thanks Elise !

MarionX9
02-21-2006, 05:53 AM
Hi elise or freedom, I finished level and was on my way to level 5 and there I realised that I probably miss the wand as I can't enter the dungeon.
Now it seems that I went everywhere in level 4 but in the room S-E of the boss. is that where is the wand?? if yes I really can't figure out how to get to it.
thanks for your help

elise
02-21-2006, 07:14 AM
To get in that room you bomb from the east side
but to enter level 5 you need the bracelet , you find that in plethora mountain
just bump into the guards ;)

MarionX9
02-21-2006, 05:31 PM
HI me again! I almost finished level 5 and went to every single room on the map up to the thingy I have to shoot with the silver arrow. problem: I can't find the silver arrow! got the cross and the bow and a key. the fact that it's on several level is very exciting but now I am feeling a bit lost. could you give me a hint??

elise
02-21-2006, 05:36 PM
You are still missing 2 items the silver arrow and the flippers
if you look at your map you can also see two empty locations or aren't they empty ?
Maybe you need to go and look just to be sure ;)

MarionX9
02-21-2006, 05:39 PM
thanks very much for the quick answer... on my way...

MarionX9
02-24-2006, 10:16 AM
hi me again!

first of all I wanted to tell you I am having so much fun with your quest it's so challenging and different....

now i am in level and I need a skultulla to go ahead , any hint of where I could find one?

elise
02-24-2006, 10:42 AM
you can find them all over the overworld but beware don't walk into one if you already have one ;)
If you are in level 6 , look in the bedroom

granite
03-01-2006, 03:19 AM
What a great game!!

Could someone list all the items, and describe what they do?

Thanks in advance!!

elise
03-01-2006, 09:25 AM
Granite you've got mail
Hope it helps

MarionX9
03-01-2006, 01:04 PM
<Hi elise!

I am now in level 8 and went thru almost all the rooms but only got the boots and the bracelet.

One room is puzzling me when u go right from the long vertical rooms with skulls you end up in a room with a skull 4 statues and the lens show an access to stairs.
I just cannot figure out how to trigger those can u help once more?

ps: I assume this is the way to the boss isnt it?

elise
03-01-2006, 01:19 PM
in level 8 you should get the boots , big wallet , dins fire
I believe you needed din's fire to get to the boss
If you hit the statues with everything you have and whistle and nothing helps
then there is probably nothing there

granite
03-03-2006, 02:27 AM
Ok, so I'm wandering around lvl 7 dungeon, I go to every room, move every switch, push blocks, burn stuff, you name it, ive done it.
Killed the boss, got the blue thing
But I cannot find the way into the room with the big blue treasure chest. Actually I can get into the room but the way into the area of the chest is from the room to the right. On the map it's 4 squares from the bottom, 3 from the right side.
Please help, my lips are numb from whistling, and my head hurts, and my girlfriend is growing tired of my playing all the time.

granite
03-03-2006, 02:32 AM
P.S.
I found the glove, and the boomer, I just need to get whats in that last room
:googly: :googly: :googly: :googly: :googly: :googly:

elise
03-03-2006, 06:01 AM
(from the left down ) 3 to the right and 5 screens up , push the candle in the wall :)

MarionX9
03-05-2006, 04:37 PM
yipee!!!! finished it!
congrats freedom for I never played such a fun and challenging quest. on to play castle haunt now.
and please, get at work as I will as I'm sure many other be looking forwards to play you future quest.
Elise, Thanks for your patience and your great help without wich I would have given up a million times!

Fox_Of_The_Wind
03-05-2006, 05:24 PM
A like like got my shield and I have no clue were to buy a new one. The Shop in town changed because I got level 1 done. But like I said I lost the shield in level 2 to a like like

Can someone tell me were a shop is that sells shields?

Thanks.

elise
03-05-2006, 06:12 PM
From start follow the stream down to the town and instead of going to the town keep following the stream
you get in the area where you can find the black market , they sell shields :)

Congrats Marionx9 !!!!!!!

granite
03-07-2006, 11:34 PM
Freedom, Thanks for the very well made quest. It was challenging even to a seasoned Zelda veteran such as myself.

I finished in a very impressive 495 deaths
in 87:20:29 lol

Thank You Elise for the tip, and the list of items.

Fox_Of_The_Wind
03-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Some place in the game I was told that the money bag was in level 2 but I am unable to find it. Any hints were it is at? (or if there is one) thanks.

elise
03-10-2006, 04:09 PM
yes it's in the middle left totally up
a raft on the left side can take you there

Freedom
03-10-2006, 04:22 PM
You're welcome Granite, I'm glad you enjoyed it. ;)

elise
03-14-2006, 07:18 PM
Congrats Granite !!!!!!!!
and Congrats to myself 1000 posts :laughing: :rofl:

Fox_Of_The_Wind
03-16-2006, 10:34 AM
Well I did it. its done. Wonderfull quest Freedom!!!!!

diavlo
03-25-2006, 10:42 AM
Rear one!
A really ingenious and great Quest! I love it!
However I have there a few small problems:
I have now the Hookshot, the blue candle, the white sword, 12 bombs and 3 superbombs.
Where I find the bow and the red candle in level 2, the ladder in level 1? And level 3, which is the solution of the mystery with the 4 mobile stones? And I have still another key from level 3 remaining, but can the door in addition not find. And a red Orb, which I cannot reach.
I already tried each possible combination out and - you do not believe, what I already employed everything with these stones. *g*
I believes, I turned and am now each dust grain in the meantime to to despair.
Please Help! Thnx, diavlo :)

elise
03-25-2006, 11:57 AM
The bow in level 2 http://www.armageddongames.net/showpost.php?p=1052462&postcount=729
if you read some back you can find all answeres :)

diavlo
03-25-2006, 03:38 PM
Thnx for Help! Read the replys and found all answers. :) Greets, diavlo

diavlo
03-29-2006, 05:56 AM
Oh Yeah! :D I finished all Levels and found all items, but now where i get to Gannons Enclave? :(
The Skullman on the Fredeskro (or so similarly) who gimme the fat big mastersword :D said, search with wand in Plathora Mountains, but can´t find it. I want to terminate the play, in order to begin it directly again. :D

elise
03-29-2006, 06:15 AM
Totally up in the mountains there is a home with closed doors
and a red turtle on the rightside ;)

diavlo
03-29-2006, 08:14 AM
Ok, thnx! I´ll find it. :) Greets, diavlo

ronin2040
04-02-2006, 11:57 PM
hey, elise, i notice that you seem to be the official problem solver here :)

Ive been tearing my hair out on the third dungeon, and I guess im blind or somethin, cause yer previous hint about how to get on the roofs wasnt enough....

how the hell do I get into the final part of the dungeon? I swear I've poked every hole in there, and outside, I cant see any way to hookshot onto the roof....

[EDIT]Alright, aside from totally hating and loving Freedom all at once, my problems are solved....

but he really is a dirty b@stard, making me feel so dumb :(

Ima go cry now.

[EDIT#2]....And the room i thought i would never have to enter is still blocked.
Is there somethin im missing in lvl 3? One of the upperlevel entrances to lvl 3 is blocked RIGHT at teh entrance, and to open it, i need to unblock 2 statues in the room accessed by goin past...the...er..cooks....

if any of that makes sense

I really hate askin for answers to a zelda game, but ive been workin on this lvl for like....a week... solid...and Im ready to kill someone...

Freedom
04-03-2006, 01:34 AM
but he really is a dirty b@stard, making me feel so dumb

eh.... it's a job

elise
04-03-2006, 06:44 AM
If you are where I think you are then you can get to one trigger by using your new boomerang
on the screen with that strange orange/green thingy on the floor, so the watchers let you go on (play a little with your boomer standing by those watchers and hit two things on the wall)
But first you have to set the switch by just going up in the low left corner ( second from the left on the bottom row )
That will open your last entrance to finish the level
If you are not there at all then just ask again or show a screenshot ;)

hey, elise, i notice that you seem to be the official problem solver here
:rofl: No I am just miss blah blah

ronin2040
04-04-2006, 12:28 AM
Thanks, found it. I SWEAR i poked everywhere in that room....

Stuck in the jungle now, but Im sure that I'll figger it out.

by the way, i was curious if anyone had figured out by now that you dont EVER need more than one bomb to kill any number of dodongos? I had seen a much earlier post saying that they couldnt kill the level 1 boss without the upgrade, but if you simply let the dodongo walk into an explosion, hes vulnerable to sword, and drops 4 bombs upon death o.O

Even easier is letting the dodongo eat the first bomb, then planting the second INSTANTLY a LITTLE in front of him. The bomb will explode RIGHT when the dodongo wakes up, stunning him for you to kill with sword, causing him to drop 4 bombs. You dont gain bombs as fast that way, but its sure fire :D

IrishGodfather
04-16-2006, 02:26 AM
First of all, thanks to Freedom for this well-made quest!

I was once a very active member here roughly 5 years ago, but due to family and job, lost track of everything that is ZC (wish I could remember my old username). About a week ago, I had a flashback (lol) and decided to check and see if the ZC community was still around. Glad to see ya'll still kickin'!

Ok, enough of the touchy-feely stuff. I have read through 10 pages of replys without finding what I need, sooooo:

1: Where in the mountains is the L1 bracelet. I'm at wits end here.

2: Level 5 (Greybeard)- How do I get past the enterance?
"...reflection of your power" (to quote Freedom)..... ? I don't get it. That would seem to refer to a mirror shield which I won't get till Level 6.

Any and all help is appreciated!

IrishGodfather
04-16-2006, 02:28 AM
dangit, sorry

elise
04-16-2006, 06:22 AM
The power bracelet is in the mountains on the rightside . Just push some guards.
that would also give you some power to enter level 5 :)

IrishGodfather
04-17-2006, 07:29 AM
Got it. Thank you Elsie:) !

dimepiece
07-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Where, and how do you get the boss key in Level 3.
How do you open the chest closes to the most right entrance.

elise
07-07-2006, 06:34 PM
bomb or walkthrough the right wall and use hookshot
the boss key mmmmmmm is that the one in the middle up where you have to walk into a trap to the right just before you see the boss

dimepiece
07-12-2006, 04:49 PM
bomb or walkthrough the right wall and use hookshot
the boss key mmmmmmm is that the one in the middle up where you have to walk into a trap to the right just before you see the boss

No, that's a more bombs room, and I'm suppose to do something special in this room.

I've found 3 bigchest in Fort Carnivore, opened 2 of them.
Them one most to the left and one most to the right.
I have a key, and need the on with the pits, and hookshot grapples in the center of the first floor.
How I reach it?

Aranda
07-12-2006, 05:11 PM
I've found level 5, but need the wand. A little help at where the wand is and how to get it.

elise
07-12-2006, 05:40 PM
dimepiece after you hit the trigger on the right side in the screen with the chest , go back to the leftside where you can't see the chest but only the hookshot things whistle and they will turn

Aranda the wand is in level 6 , you need the bracelet to get in look at a knights graveyard in the mountains

dimepiece
07-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Level 4 done,

Where's level 5, and what's this knight's grave, and where is that. I check the graveyard, but only found the magic sword cave.

elise
07-12-2006, 06:29 PM
if you start tortuga you can hit right on the map to see where all the levels are located
you need to explore more then , you wouldn't bury a special knight on a common graveyard would you ......... no he is well guard

dimepiece
07-13-2006, 08:01 PM
Level 3 boss key. I still can't find it?

Also, I've searched all over the mountains and can't reach the most upleft screen and can't find this knights graveyard either.

A little help will be appreciated.

Freedom
07-13-2006, 08:42 PM
I don't remember where the boss key is right now, maybe someone else will chime in.

The top far left screen (screen #00) you can't get to, it's actually the intro screen.

Did you open the large graves right above all of the small ones?
I think a little fire........

dimepiece
07-13-2006, 09:54 PM
I don't remember where the boss key is right now, maybe someone else will chime in.

The top far left screen (screen #00) you can't get to, it's actually the intro screen.

Did you open the large graves right above all of the small ones?
I think a little fire........

Nope, Level 6 Entrance...

Freedom
07-13-2006, 10:27 PM
You have me confused I guess.
You said above that you found the sword in the grave, so what are you looking for?
That was where the Knight "Shoelace" was right?

dimepiece
07-13-2006, 10:37 PM
I knew elise was smoking crack.
When she said I need to find some Knights grave.

Im looking for the bracelet.

Freedom
07-14-2006, 01:40 AM
ROFLOL, You sure it wasn't you that was tootin' a little?
I went back and found what she said, she wasn't talking to you. :)

Aranda the wand is in level 6 , you need the bracelet to get in look at a knights graveyard in the mountains

dimepiece
07-14-2006, 08:32 AM
ROFLOL, You sure it wasn't you that was tootin' a little?
I went back and found what she said, she wasn't talking to you. :)

Yes, but I'm trying to get the bracelet too, so I can go and kick Level 5.

Freedom
07-14-2006, 10:12 AM
Keep going past the graves to a screen full of Armos Knights

Delonshant
07-15-2006, 08:35 PM
First of all, I have read everything in the archives on Link to Tortuga released pertaining to level 3, but I cannot still figure out how to get to the whistle. I see this small chest west of where I got the magic boomerang and the map. I cannot get to that red orb to open the statues. I believe the entrance is 7 map rooms to the left and up one, but I cannot go north through that room. You know the room with the two firing statue heads with an open doorway to the north. I have also read a post earlier to due some headbanging west of where the magic boomerang was and my question is how far west and what part of the room? Also what is this escalater I keep hearing about and how do I get to it? I have found 7 entrances to level 3. Are there more and where? I am using 2.10 and I have been trying to figure this level 3 out for 5 days now, but to no good. Please help me!:shakeno:

Freedom
07-15-2006, 09:55 PM
Go into the enterance just right of the sheriff office, and go left to the water and hookshot across.
those two rooms have walkthrough walls to the left.

dimepiece
07-18-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by dimepiece
I'm having trouble finding the last ket in Level 5.
I'm one key short.
I've Killed all the patras, and opened the small chest w/ the key in it.
"I think that totals 5"
I've found the 2 chest w/ the flippers and silver arrow. Got the flippers, need the silver arrow.

elise
07-18-2006, 02:11 PM
Do you have the one that was in a pot
the corner up west and east
the one with the patra
one on the screen with the trigger
and one below the longbow :shrug:

dimepiece
07-18-2006, 02:34 PM
Do you have the one that was in a pot
the corner up west and east
the one with the patra
one on the screen with the trigger
and one below the longbow :shrug:

Yes, Yes, Yes, Not sure, not sure.

Where are the last 2 located x and y.

elise
07-18-2006, 02:43 PM
They are in the most left and right side 4th row from below

Indignant_Link
07-19-2006, 06:58 PM
I can't find the Flute in Level 3 anywhere. Can someone help please?

elise
07-19-2006, 07:04 PM
The answere is just a few postings above this one:shrug:
http://www.armageddongames.net/showpost.php?p=1081745&postcount=812

Indignant_Link
07-19-2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah, I saw that right after I posted. >_> Thanks anyway.

dimepiece
07-21-2006, 11:21 AM
I'm at the Swansong's Haunt, This level's the hardest yet. I've killed the Gohma3 but can't get far on the western side. How do you reach the red ring.
Whad do I do in the room with the blocks, shutter, likelikes, and pots... I tried the whistle, but...

elise
07-21-2006, 11:33 AM
to go on on the west side a few things are important walking through a south wall and bringing the mirrorshield from the eastside with you and like always push everything you see

dimepiece
07-21-2006, 12:05 PM
Where do get the mirrior shield I've been just about every where on the right side. Lefty's killing me, Found the walk through wall. Took me to a ghost, and a pair of skull statues which obviously need the mirrior shield to activate.

elise
07-21-2006, 12:12 PM
go to the total rightside and up find a walktrue wall to the west ;)

dimepiece
07-21-2006, 12:57 PM
Take that you likelikes.
Mirrior shield yes.
Got a magic container yes.
From start where do I go to get the Mirrior shield.
Also found a seceret room with 20 rupees.

elise
07-21-2006, 01:06 PM
Like I said in the previous post go to the rightside and up and find that wall
use your hookshot on the 3 or 4 th screen up ;)

dimepiece
07-21-2006, 01:09 PM
Like I said in the previous post go to the rightside and up and find that wall
use your hookshot on the 3 or 4 th screen up ;)

Sorry, been smoking crack again.
I've got the mirrior shield and have had it for a while now. I need to get the ring ring and get to the upper parts of the dungeon.

elise
07-21-2006, 02:51 PM
in the room where you get the map slash all the pots and find the staires ;)

dimepiece
07-21-2006, 05:09 PM
Uh, I've been all over the place, been cutting pots like crazy.
But at last evil has been vanquished!
Ok I've got the red ring.

But can't seem to make ti to the top left rooms to fight boss man.
Oh, and where did I pick up that map again?

elise
07-21-2006, 05:28 PM
on the opposite side from the bigboss , the boss is left and the map was right
but since you have the red suit that isn't important anymore

the bigboss walk into a trap on the most left row and show some muscle power

dimepiece
07-21-2006, 05:35 PM
Ok, I'm surround by blocks and red crystal. How do I reach the red crystak so I can move on.

elise
07-21-2006, 08:37 PM
from the start go to the left side till you can go through that south wall down go left again and go to the screen with 12 statues and snakes there push a statue use staire and use your mirror shield wise to move on after the room with the spikes and tornado wizz look for a screen with a door to the right and you can set that orb ;)

Indignant_Link
07-25-2006, 01:22 AM
Well, I'm stuck again. I can't find the flippers or the silver arrow in Level 5. I think If I find them I can get to the boss, but I can't.

EDIT: Nevermind. On to level 6! =D

By the way, this quest is just plain awesome.

Indignant_Link
07-25-2006, 05:39 PM
Well, 6 has to be the easiest level so far.

But I have another problem. >_> I need a Skulltula to get the Lens of Truth, and I don't have one.

Also, is it normal to have a red hat and then a blue tunic? It happened to me.

elise
07-25-2006, 05:57 PM
I think you could find them all over the overworld , did you take the one in level 6 on the nightstand

Indignant_Link
07-25-2006, 08:56 PM
Yep. I needed it in Level 6.

Freedom
07-25-2006, 09:51 PM
Skultulas hide in trees, there are tons of them to be found, only grab one when you need one though since you can only carry one at a time.
I believe they are for sale too, maybe in the witches black market.

Indignant_Link
07-26-2006, 04:41 PM
I can't figure out what to do in these two rooms.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f370/Travler903/zelda004.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f370/Travler903/zelda003.jpg

I'm also wondering why I'm red and blue. >_>

Thanks in advance.

Freedom
07-26-2006, 04:45 PM
I can't tell about the top one since half is blacked out, it might be a one way door though.

the second one push the mirror over so using the wand will reflect it on to the trigger.

why you are red and blue is because that's the way the descendant tileset was set up to display link when he had the red tunic/ring

Indignant_Link
07-26-2006, 05:30 PM
Oh, I didn't realize that was a mirror. Thanks.

Indignant_Link
07-27-2006, 03:07 PM
I've made it to level 9, and found 2 keys(used them) and the Gold Armor. Now I'm stuck. <_<

elise
07-27-2006, 03:41 PM
which 2 keys do you have ?

Indignant_Link
07-27-2006, 05:06 PM
Let me think... One was in the water under a whirlpool. The other... I can't remember.

elise
07-27-2006, 05:45 PM
do you have the one from straight forward , you have to run for that one

Indignant_Link
07-27-2006, 06:40 PM
Where you play the whistle then run? Yeah, I think so.

elise
07-27-2006, 06:50 PM
if you go to the left on the running screen , instead of straight forward did you hit the wallstatues there with your boomer

Indignant_Link
07-27-2006, 11:34 PM
Well, I finished. Thanks for you help, Elise and Freedom. That was an awesome quest.

Freedom
07-28-2006, 12:28 AM
A Warrior in the "classic" sense
Congrats Indignant Link!
Glad you enjoyed it.

bluedeath
07-28-2006, 02:10 PM
im stuck in the second level lol

elise
07-28-2006, 02:57 PM
im stuck in the second level loland you stay stuck if you can't find the answere here , or when it's not in and you want help be more specific in asking help ;)

zyxx
08-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Level 3 Help Needed!
I'm stuck at level 3 and need help to go further. This is where i've explored so far. http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/3020/zelda002gw9.png

Freedom
08-13-2006, 07:31 PM
there's a spot on the overworld where you can hookshot up on the ridge from some steps to a torch that is hard to see.
Once on the ridge there's a stepping stone you can stand on that allows you to hookshot back onto a roof.

Shivasan
08-28-2006, 04:48 PM
Hello! :)
Please help, I'm french and i don't understand what you're saying about the level 1.

So my questions are:
1-Where are exactly the 3 entry? i only find the one in the tree.

2-How can i get the hook?

Thanks for your help! This quest seems very great!:)

elise
08-28-2006, 04:54 PM
if you stand before the first tree go to the west corner down and you can move on to the other entrances ;)
The hookshot you find in level 1 ;)

Shivasan
08-28-2006, 05:58 PM
Thank Elise! :)
And now i don't how to go to the boss of level 1! there is water in the room so i can't pass the way! :confused:

Please help me again!

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2199/zelda021nl9.png

erm2003
08-28-2006, 05:59 PM
Did you try using the hookshot on the torch to get across?

Shivasan
08-28-2006, 06:05 PM
Yes i did that but it didn't work! :(

Freedom
08-28-2006, 06:21 PM
You need the ladder, it's 1 room right of where you got the magic container bottle.

Shivasan
08-28-2006, 06:23 PM
Do you talk about the witch ? You're right, I have no ladder.

elise
08-28-2006, 07:02 PM
On the left up side there is a room with alot of water and a little statue in the middle up , hit that statue with your boomerang and take a close look at the right wall ( maybe you can play a little ghost there and walkthrough it ) ;)

Shivasan
08-30-2006, 03:57 PM
Please help me again!

Level 2:
The second level is very difficult 'cause i only have 4 heart and my sword is the 1 one! :(
where can i get more heart? Or a other sword?
Where can i find the bow in the level 2 because i don't now what to do? :scared:

Thank a lot!!:)

elise
08-30-2006, 04:24 PM
You can get more hearts and find the second sword if you burn a tree in the start screen , that will open a passage to the left to the mountain area ( you don't see the passage so just walk against the side to find it :) )
Use your hookshot to walk up through the mountains and find your way down ,
you find some heartpieces on your way down by bombing walls and totally to the south part you will find the second sword :)

Shivasan
08-30-2006, 05:24 PM
Thank, but now i can't take the sword! :(
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2859/zelda057hz1.png

Can You please be more precise abouyt the heart because i have find one!

Thank again!

elise
08-30-2006, 05:41 PM
how many heartpieces do you need ?
Look at the cracks in the wall and use a bomb there
You can also find a piece going down through the tree log in the river it's in the level 5 area .

Shivasan
08-30-2006, 05:47 PM
I need 2 piece of heart! And the montain is also difficult!

To take the sword, i need to finish second level?

Thanks

elise
08-30-2006, 05:52 PM
No you can get it before you finish level 2 you only need to find those 2 extra heartpieces did you already have the one from the level 5 area that I posted in the post before yours ?

Shivasan
08-31-2006, 01:59 PM
Thanks to you I found 4 heartpieces (3 up in the mountain)! Thank you very much ! Now I'm going to the level 2 ! Yeah ! :D

elise
08-31-2006, 02:03 PM
you did find them yourself :)
have fun playing !!!!

Shivasan
08-31-2006, 03:30 PM
So now i don't know what to do in level 2.

I read your respons about how find the bow but, i haven't find the switch! :confused: Do you speak of the right entry or the middle one?

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/9013/zelda082od4.png

i haven't find the red candle nether the raft!

there are a lot of boss but without bow, i can't do anythnig!
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/3494/zelda080td6.png

Please help me again! :scared:

elise
08-31-2006, 03:52 PM
you have to go to the other entrance if you have the raft.
From there you can take the raft and find both candle and bow in the top of the level ;)
Don't forget you can use the direction keys when you are on the raft :)

Shivasan
09-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Thank you very much! I fund the raft by pushing a ligth. But i d'ont understand how can i get the bow and the candle! :scared:

1- How can i pass here?
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/5092/zelda086en4.png

and here how get the tressor?
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/4417/zelda083mr1.png

Plesa help me tio find tje bow!

elise
09-01-2006, 03:11 PM
you have to slash those red triggers with your sword and
the blue ones need to be hit with the boomerang :), you can also use the hookshot to candles to cross some points over the water.
So after you slashed those red orbs you can travel new paths :)

Shivasan
09-01-2006, 03:19 PM
i haven't got the bow yet so i can't touch those red orbs.

i found this room here, but there is nothing!
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/6903/zelda092nv1.png

How can'i get the bow please?

Edit : found the bow by playing the ghost (passing through the walls ^^ )! Thanks for helping !

elise
09-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Great , now move on and show them who is the strongest ;)

Freedom
09-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Blue orbs are boomerang, yellow orbs are arrow. ;)

Shivasan
09-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Thank a lot! this boss is very strong! Where can i get a nother tunic please?

Edit : where is the entry of level 3 please ? According to the map it's in the south, but I don't know how to reach it.

elise
09-02-2006, 01:50 PM
In level 4 you find the blue suit

Shivasan
09-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Thank Elise! you'r a great help! :)

The level 3 is very good but i again losting my mind! I have keys and blue boomerang but i don't know whta to do whith them! :scared:

How can i pass here? I don't where i have to puch the brick
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/9827/zelda146jq4.png

And here, the statues close the way, what should i do?
http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/7029/zelda135bw4.png

Thank for helping!

elise
09-03-2006, 01:37 PM
The first picture you are right you cant do anything there
when you can't go somewhere by going one way , you go and find another way to where you want to go , in this level that means a little headbanging and setting triggers ;)

Shivasan
09-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Thank elise! ;)

i find the ocarina but i don't know how to reach to this chest
http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/3710/zelda150hz8.png
I try buy playing the ghost on the right and the left but i did nothing!

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/2388/zelda151ic5.png
and i can't pass here!
please help!

elise
09-03-2006, 02:13 PM
The second one you need to use your new fire boomer to the statues hanging on the wall ;)
The first one if left and right don't do anything and north also is blocked then there is still south left and a hookshot ;)

Shivasan
09-03-2006, 03:21 PM
About this first pic, it driving me crasy!! :mad: :mad: I try with the hookshot and by playing ghost, but i can reach this chest!! The moving block are not better to reach the cheast!

i have the ocarina, what should i do with it??

Please help before i get mad! :googly:

elise
09-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Yeah don't want to hear all those French cursings so here's the solution ;)
go to the east side of that chest room and walkthrough the wall ( before you go down the stairs ) , use your hookshot to the statues and you are near the chest where you (think) you want to be :)

Shivasan
09-03-2006, 04:22 PM
thank! I made it!! :D

but it just a shield!!! :scared: :scared:

lol what this dungeon!!! i gonna kill myself! lol

Please tell me what are the item that we find in this level 3?

i have the boomerang, the ocarina and the shield (that shield lol ) what missing please? :)

i promisse to not tell French cursings ! :cool:

elise
09-03-2006, 04:28 PM
you have everything but the magic bottle I think .
Just go and kill the boss :)

Shivasan
09-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Thank!

Ok i understand! so i have to find a way to get to the roof...

mcmaineacjam
09-03-2006, 07:01 PM
I have read through half the thread, but am noit finding what I need. This is a great quest, I am quite impressed. I am stuck in level nine. I have the arrow, and armor, but have never found the master key, and can't seem to go any further. What am I so obvioisly missing?Seems likr it all has to do ewith the pasageway to thw master key. Help would be appreciated!

elise
09-03-2006, 07:51 PM
Did you bomb the wall behind a big statue on the left ?

kerim1392
09-03-2006, 10:40 PM
I need help getting to the first dungeon. I've gone through the town and gotten the bombs. Do I do something with those trees who are shooting me?

elise
09-04-2006, 06:16 AM
The trees that are fireing you ? you have to use your candle to stop them :)

mcmaineacjam
09-04-2006, 06:38 AM
Elise, if you mean the room on the left with the pair of statues, yes. I made it to a room through that way with a treasure chest, but am too numb to figure out how to get to the room above to come down into it! Thanks.

I knew it had to be something easy, Elise, I tried all the hard stuff!That enabled me to finish, thanks! Relying too much on the Lens!. Excellant game Freedom!

elise
09-04-2006, 07:23 AM
one room before the Chest room (= the room where you get out the passageway ) walktrough up go east and through the door west again at the end you have to set a trigger and push a statue

Shivasan
09-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Please! I can't find a way to join the roof of level 3! I can't reach the scale there is a barrel in front of it. What i have to do?

Thank! :)

elise
09-04-2006, 08:34 AM
Just go to the first roof and hookshot to the other roof ( you can see a different tile on the roof , go stand there and use your hookshot ) ;)

Shivasan
09-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Elise,
I need you again :D

I am looking for the level 4 entrance but i am turning around without find it! :confused:

I think it's in the rain forest, but i can not acces here:
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6517/zelda228cu8.png
There is a passage on the corner but how can i get here?

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9882/zelda223lu0.png
What this skull for?

Somes doors are closed in the cavern how can i pass in?

And to finish in the level 3, i have left without the magic bottle, where is it?

Thank!:)

elise
09-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Level 3 the magic bottle : if you look at the map it's from the left to the right in the 7th row 3 screens from the top , think it's a walkthrough wall coming in on the west side ;)
The rainforest yeah you get out on that side thats the passageway , you get to the passageway by walking through the forest and setting all kind of triggers so you can move on , just use all the items you have on everything you see :)
at the end you will find a pond there you whistle and get to talk to the prof.
in the profs house is also a library so do some headbanging or bombing on the wall ;)

Shivasan
09-05-2006, 03:27 PM
Thank you very much!! I am now in this level 4 an have the tunic, the book! i continue so...

elise
09-05-2006, 03:43 PM
again you only still need the magic jar ;)

kerim1392
09-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Ok, i'm having trouble with the first level, sad, I know. I went in through the entrance in the tree stump, and in the ebtrance in the full tree, neither got me very far. I'm pretty sure there is a third entrance but I'm having trouble finding it, could someone help me out please.

elise
09-05-2006, 05:14 PM
It's also in a tree , after the one where the guy is in that wants the skultulla
you go further to the west in that area there is an entrance on the left and on the right ;)

kerim1392
09-05-2006, 09:34 PM
Ok, thanks, that helps a lot.

Shivasan
09-11-2006, 02:17 PM
I'm in level 6 but i can't enter because the doors are closed even if i kill all monster! :(
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1655/zelda275ff7.png

Please help!

elise
09-11-2006, 02:24 PM
trigger those big statues ;)

Shivasan
09-12-2006, 12:24 PM
Thank Elise!
i'm again in level 6, i have the bottle, the miror shield but i don't know what to do now! :(

What this room?
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3195/zelda296kj1.png

And this one?
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/370/zelda302bv8.png

this one too! ^^
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2030/zelda304ki3.png

thanks!

elise
09-12-2006, 01:04 PM
The first one you can go up and find the map
The second is a one way door from the otherside I believe (leave that room and keep walking south ;) )
and the third one there are wizzrobes , use the mirror shield to reflect there attacs on the mirrors :)

Shivasan
09-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Thank you Elise ! Another question : where is the last sword and how and when can I get it ?

Thanks again ^^

elise
09-12-2006, 01:43 PM
You already have enough hearts to get the next sword , you can get it in the mountain area on a place where there aren't many alive anymore ;)

Shivasan
09-13-2006, 02:02 PM
Thanks Elise !

How can I get that key to open the north west Chest (Guess it's the wand inside ) ?

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4685/zelda306bv6.png

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1209/zelda307qw2.png

elise
09-13-2006, 02:12 PM
yes it's the wand ;)
On the totally left you have a screen with a trapp , inspect that trapp a little closer :)

Shivasan
09-14-2006, 01:46 PM
On the left a scream witk a trapp?? :confused:

This room?
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/9741/zelda310lv2.png

Or the one where there is a blade?

elise
09-14-2006, 01:50 PM
yeah you need to go to the room above , the door doesn't open but there are two holes in that wall ;)

Shivasan
09-14-2006, 02:09 PM
oh yes! But i have use it before! :( i think a gona buy one, but id'ont know where....

How get the close? i see staires ahead but how can i reach they?

Thanks! :)

elise
09-14-2006, 02:18 PM
you can walk in one of the holes where a blade comes down and get in the room above there you push a statue and you can get to the key from your 2nd screen in post 907

Shivasan
09-14-2006, 02:58 PM
Thank Elise! :)

So now i have the magic wand, but i don't know how to reach the red tunic! :(
I'v kill the dragons too! ;)

elise
09-14-2006, 03:08 PM
Do you remeber where the map room is ( in the same row a few screens above the red tunic ) you have to go there and push a statue thats the way to the red tunic ;)

Shivasan
09-14-2006, 03:39 PM
no, because i don't have the map! lol

it's on the rigth? Where i find the compass? i'll trie this! Thank a lot!

edit: Ok it's great! i find it after killing again the crab! ;)

Thank a lot!

elise
09-14-2006, 03:56 PM
LOL yeah if I remember correctly its totally up on the rightside there you push a statue and you get in the room with the map there you have to push a another statue on the south side :)
If I am not correct just tell me and I go look for you to get my brain up to date again ;)

Shivasan
09-15-2006, 01:25 PM
You're so kind! I haven't the right to take to much of your time by asking you to look on the game! ;)

Now i'm on the level 7 and I found the hammer. I need key or do something here because i d'ont know what to do now, please help!

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6659/zelda323gf1.png

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2975/zelda325lp1.png

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4776/zelda317yi6.png

I haven't the lens of truth, where is it?

Do i need the cristal of farore and how can i get it?

Thanks a lot!!!

elise
09-15-2006, 03:26 PM
The first screen look good at the words it can help you at the end of the level
the last screen you need Din's fire you get that in level 8
The glasses .....mmmm think you had to buy them or get them on one of the ships between the levels , just follow the rumours
The last one you need to trigger it listen to the tune , it's not only lighting the candles

Shivasan
09-15-2006, 03:48 PM
Thank elise! I came now on a room, just before the boss, but i can pass because i m not to fast.

here, how can i remove the water?
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/1273/zelda331ux7.png

And there is 2 guy in a room and a secret one on the north but i can't reach it!

elise
09-15-2006, 04:35 PM
Try if the hookshot works and maybe whistle while you are there
The image go one screen back and follow the stream down :)

GeneralBacon
09-17-2006, 04:22 PM
How do i remove the boulder thats blocking the way to the left in the first screen in mountain view?
And can someone tell me where some more heart pieces are? I just beat the first dungeon and i want more hearts. Im getting pwned while walking through the swamp.

elise
09-17-2006, 04:33 PM
you can't move that rock it brings you to the area where you get the second sword and you reach that by going through the mountains:shrug:
How many heartpieces do you still need , you can get some from the mountains the level 5 area has one , and if you in the level 1 area did light the candle by the guy who told you bout the doctor you can get one from the three one screen up ;)
btw Thanks for posting it here :D :thumbsup:

GeneralBacon
09-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Thanx elise i got the one from the rockin tree above the docs house, but i dont know how to get into the mountains. All i can get to is the mountain view.And i bombed a wall and a old dude was inside who made me pay for his door:confused: is there anything else in there? And how do u get that heart piece that is one screen up from where u start the game?

elise
09-17-2006, 04:55 PM
oh thats your problem okay from start light the tree on the start screen now you can't see it but you opened a passage on the leftside to the mountains
use your hookshot to get up and walk through the mountains down ( don't forget to bomb all the cracks in the wall ) The heartpiece you can get from above ( look at your map so you know on what screen you can go down ) :)

GeneralBacon
09-17-2006, 05:01 PM
Thanx! Ill try that!

GeneralBacon
09-17-2006, 05:37 PM
Thanx a ton! I got 5 hearts and have the whiteblade! Ill probably ask u some more questions later. Off to the swamp!

elise
09-17-2006, 05:43 PM
most questions you will find the answere already by looking in this thread :)
have fun playing !!

GeneralBacon
09-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Hey elise, how do u get into the 2nd dungeon? I found one entrance but its filled with water. And the other one i found is sealed up. How do i get in?

elise
09-17-2006, 07:27 PM
There are more entrances just find the right one first :)
and believe me this thread is filled with info about the second level ;)

Shivasan
09-18-2006, 10:14 AM
Yes, you only need to read the thread to know....

Shivasan
09-18-2006, 10:54 AM
Elise, i need more help! :D

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2584/zelda337ym8.png
Here, when i pass the stream, i came in this room but there is nothing! Do i miss something?

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/20/zelda339cc5.png
I know there is someting to do with those guy, but i can find what! Please help!

How can i reach the last chest where there is the bottle i think?

And to finish, i haven't understand what to do to go the boss, what are those writing?

Thanks!!

elise
09-18-2006, 11:13 AM
the first I don't really remember so maybe there is nothing or you triggered something in another room :shrug:
The second you had to cut the rope ;)
The magic bottle go back two screens from your first screen ( to the pond )
and push the candle the passage to the bottle is open now ;)
forget the writings you don't understand and use the one you understand :D
( I emailed you the solution on the last one , only look at it if you need the clue ;) )

Shivasan
09-19-2006, 03:54 AM
Thank a lot Elise! You'r a great help to me! :D
I now in level 8, thank to you! ;)

In the level 7, i haven't manage to cut the rope but i finish the level... So i go on!

Shivasan
09-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Great! I'm now in level 9! :)

But i have some question to ask you before: :D

I'haven't the farore's crystal, i can't open the doors on the right of the pygmy pass. Can you tell me how can i do that please?

I haven't found the chest with the magic bottle of levl 7 and 8. How can i reach them please?

Is there a shovel in the game?

Is it to late to have the lens of truth?

Thanks!

elise
09-19-2006, 02:17 PM
the doors in the pygmy pass I don't know for sure wheren't they one way doors
the magic bottle in 7 I already answered in posting 932
a Shovel ?

Shivasan
09-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Don't worry elise, i read all your post, and i know that you answer to my question but i haven't find it anyway! lol So i ask for a new clue! ;)

And for the lens?

elise
09-20-2006, 02:18 PM
in level 7 from your first screen in posting 931 go two screens back
push candle in the wall passage opens in the pond
and you get out one screen right from the magic :shrug:
So what didn't work for you ?
If you missed the lens on the ships ............ I really don't know maybe you can buy it on the black market , if not you can't get it anymore I think .
The lens isn't a necessary item , you can also finish without it ;)

Shivasan
09-20-2006, 04:37 PM
Thanks Elise! :)

I'm in level 9 and have the master key.
After walk behind the ganon's statue of the begining, i arrived here:
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/8364/zelda378ku0.png
What i have to do? :scared:

Thanks a lot!

elise
09-20-2006, 04:43 PM
you know like in the whole quest you just need the right item in this case it's the golden arrow ;)

Shivasan
09-20-2006, 04:47 PM
Ok! but where can i find it? Because i don't know where to go!

Thanks!

elise
09-20-2006, 05:43 PM
what I remember from level 9 is push every statue you see thats the most important I think for this one you start on the right down find your way to the up right , but I am not sure just push everything you see , oh and there where a few places to bomb oh come on you can find it :)

Shivasan
09-21-2006, 03:45 PM
I realy don't find anything! :confused: You'r sure that you don't remenber dear Elise?

I have made all sauth of this dongeon, i have the map, the compas, the armor, the master key but i can do anything more! :scared:

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/6101/zelda377ee4.png
For exemple here, i can reach this orb!

Is something to do whith that fairy?
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/669/zelda379hc5.png

Thank a lot for any help! :)

elise
09-21-2006, 03:57 PM
screen 1 in the most right down room turn on all lights and take the passageway
go to the left and bomb wall ;)
Stay away from the fairy :D

Shivasan
09-22-2006, 03:13 PM
Thanks a lot Elise! I didn't know that some wall can be destroy without crack! lol I finish the game! I dead 206 times lol i haven't play very well on the begining....
Thanks also Freedom for this quest! I pass some good time!

elise
09-22-2006, 03:19 PM
Great to hear you had some fun playing it , Congrats on the winning !!!!!!! :)

nitroike
09-23-2006, 10:34 PM
Okay so Im having problems getting to the last chest in Level 7. Its the one when you walk in, you walk up a few screens and you see it on the right over a bridge and an open door. I've covered every room on the map and still haven't managed to find a way to that chest. Can someone help?

Joe
09-23-2006, 10:52 PM
Okay so Im having problems getting to the last chest in Level 7. Its the one when you walk in, you walk up a few screens and you see it on the right over a bridge and an open door. I've covered every room on the map and still haven't managed to find a way to that chest. Can someone help?
Did you look under the bridge?

Thanks - Joe

nitroike
09-23-2006, 11:34 PM
Bridge? o_o

nitroike
09-24-2006, 01:42 AM
okay 'bridge' isnt the right word. Its on a higher plane. Theres no under :(

Shivasan
09-24-2006, 07:04 AM
Take a snapshot would you of this level 7 room? Because i don't see the room... What item have you?
In that dungeon you'll find: Hammer (by reflecting laser on miror), harmelet (by lightenig the torch whith this boomerang) , Fire boomerang (whith ocarina).

ps: I think it's great to put on greassy the dungeon's name to falicited the shearch for the others. ;)

elise
09-24-2006, 07:09 AM
Is that the one with the magic jar ?
You have to push a candle in the wall near a pond to open a passage in the pond ;)

mid_nightcobra
09-24-2006, 02:15 PM
The bomb upgrade is in a waterfall closest to the ladder that takes you to Prairiedog Hills

nitroike
09-24-2006, 04:55 PM
Take a snapshot would you of this level 7 room? Because i don't see the room... What item have you?
In that dungeon you'll find: Hammer (by reflecting laser on miror), harmelet (by lightenig the torch whith this boomerang) , Fire boomerang (whith ocarina).

ps: I think it's great to put on greassy the dungeon's name to falicited the shearch for the others. ;)

http://www.geocities.com/nitroike/zelda005.bmp

Shivasan
09-24-2006, 05:42 PM
Elise give the answer here:

in level 7 from your first screen in posting 931 go two screens back
push candle in the wall passage opens in the pond
and you get out one screen right from the magic

nitroike
09-24-2006, 06:41 PM
Got it, thanks. On to 8 :)

mid_nightcobra
09-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Okay, okay, I give up - please, where is a bomb upgrade to 6 or more bombs so I can kill the level 1 boss.

Thanks

Dianne (going bonkers) w

:banghead:

Yeah I'm new here. The bomb upgrade is in the waterfall near the beginning of the game.

Imprisoned
11-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Hey a little help please? I just got the hookshot, I advanced to the room with 2 eyeball statues shooting fire with 4 green greaseballs. How can I open the shutters, I killed all the enemies it didn't open and now I just keep dying there.

elise
11-02-2006, 12:54 PM
Hey are there also little statues ?
then push them ;)

Imprisoned
11-02-2006, 01:16 PM
Yeah I just noticed that :D thanks anyway
but now I got the bottle too but I can't find the ladder...

elise
11-02-2006, 01:20 PM
That one is already answered many times , look behind the magic bottle and don't get a headache doing it ;)

hairyliberal
11-03-2006, 04:28 PM
Ok I feel totally incompetent, but where the heck do I go to get the hookshot? I got the hint about going into the light, so I tried walking behind/into every torch or lantern I could see. Incidentally, I have wasted precious time and money trying to bomb all of them. I feel like I must be overlooking something completely obvious. Any help is appreciated. :banghead:

elise
11-03-2006, 08:04 PM
on the left screen next to the screen with the hookshot look behind a candle there is a passage way , just walk behind it ;)

hairyliberal
11-04-2006, 03:09 PM
Yea, um, I'm a total idiot. :nerd: The depth of my idiocy knows no bounds. Suffice it to say that I hadn't tried every light and that was my problem. Thanks for the help Elise.

hairyliberal
11-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Hey y'all. I've been playing in my spare time, and I'm stuck on level two. I got the raft and the bow and I can't get anywhere else. I assuming on the screens where you grapple across the top and have the two orbs, make them go gray, they should make the piggy statues raise their spears, like on the bottom of the level. I've gotten the orbs deactivated, but the statues remain the same, blocking my way. Is there something I'm missing? I've been head-banging until I've gotten a concussion. I'm playing in 2.10, is that a problem? Please help. Thanks.

hairyliberal
11-09-2006, 08:19 AM
Has anyone here seen that movie Open Season? Because right now I feel like that squirrel that keeps throwing the boomerang and it hits him in the back of the head. I figured out what I wasn't doing. I feel kinda dumb whenever the answer is so obvious. But at least I figured it out on my own this time :D.

elise
11-09-2006, 08:31 AM
Great that always feels the best at the end ;)
2.10 is the right version :)

Ricky of Kokiri
11-17-2006, 09:00 PM
Hey, is there a walk-through for this quest? It could really use one!! ;)

Anyway, I'm stuck on level three... how do I find the flute?

elise
11-17-2006, 09:14 PM
the flute is totally on the left you have to headbang through some walls to get there ;)

njg
11-20-2006, 05:37 PM
Great quest, very challenging! finished in 178 lives and 38:02:48

akigandler
01-13-2007, 03:20 AM
First off, thanks, Freedom for making such a good quest. I'm enjoying it so far, but have been really stuck for quite a few hours on level 3. I have gotten all three weapons, and tried to find a way into the center area. I have read through all the post on this board and walked through every area of the level I could find.

I need to reach the center of the level. I believe that I am stuck at a door 5 rows from the bottom and 3 columns in. In the previous room above, there is a red river which requires you to hit a red token with your sword. (but I'm not sure what this did). Then, in the next room, once you kill all the enemies, the door does not open.

I tried everything I could think of. I went to the "fairy" at the end of the "escalator" several times, but warps on either side kept sending me back to the beginning. :(

So, basically, I can't reach the top 4 rows of the middle two columns for level 3. Can anyone help?

elise
01-13-2007, 07:28 AM
did you whistle after killing those enemies ;)

akigandler
01-13-2007, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the reply, elise. Unfortunately, I tried whistling in both the red river room and the room below (with the closed door and 4 pots to break in the "corner", but nothing happened. What am I missing? :(

elise
01-13-2007, 02:32 PM
if you break those four pots you see the whistle sign go stand there and whistle ;)

akigandler
01-20-2007, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the hint, Elise. I must have been blind to not see that! :(

Anyway, I've beaten the quest by now, but I just wanted to thank you for your help. I really enjoyed the game!

elise
01-20-2007, 08:59 PM
Great congrats always nice to hear people made it till the end ;)

Mgetz83
04-17-2008, 09:20 PM
I cant open any chests and i cant find the cave with sword but Im already at level 1. Could anyone give me a hand? Thanx.

elise
04-18-2008, 06:42 AM
from the start walk up to the pont on the left with the fairy walk into it and up there is the sword ;)

octavio
07-01-2008, 11:53 PM
wow, first of all, this is the best zelda game i've ever played. great job on nearly achieving a 1000 thread post, hope to help you get there :thumbsup: i had a question about how to get to level four. i looked on the map at the start screen and i know that it is in the rainforest. big problem though, i read somewhere on this post about the professors house or something like that , well i can't really find that house could you show me the house on a screenshot. any help will be greatly appreciated!:)

elise
07-02-2008, 05:49 AM
The house is in the pond .
Thats in the south east of the rain forest ;)

octavio
07-02-2008, 04:19 PM
how do you get to the proffessor's house from the beggining? i mean i don't even know how to get to the proffessor's house and the only route i can find to the rain forest is the one that is left of pigmy pass there are crabs blocking my way , how do i get rid of them??? please help elise!:confused:

elise
07-02-2008, 04:27 PM
from the beginning I can't tell you , you have to set a lot of triggers along the way , the crabs I believe you just had to burn them but there is also an entrance behind a big tree at the beginnnig there you also have to set a trigger

octavio
07-02-2008, 08:43 PM
thanks elise i beat level four but now i can't find any keys in level 5, am i supposed to buy them??? i don't want to waste all that money on a key.:(

octavio
07-02-2008, 10:37 PM
never mind i know what to do:)

octavio
07-02-2008, 11:41 PM
elise, can you please tell me where to find the magic container for level 5. i've searched everywhere but i can't seem to find it???:(

octavio
07-03-2008, 01:16 AM
elise, can you please tell me where to find the magic container for level 5. i've searched everywhere but i can't seem to find it???:(

i think i figured it out. there is some sort of glitch in your game. whenever i use the hookshot on the northwest side of level 5 the hookshot doesn't connect to the fire pit. nothing works and i haven't explored that area. i don't know what to do anymore. i exited and reseted the program, started a new game and still nothing. i think you should consider adding some railing on the dungeon conveyer belts because that is one of the main problems. without them i fear that the glitches will continue to occur. please take into consid3ration of fixing this problem.
:uhoh:

octavio
07-03-2008, 02:55 AM
you know what. i think that the only way i will be able to get that magic container is to be able to walk through walls. i've wasted over 5 hours on this dungeon. can you please give me the cheat password to walk through walls? i'm not going to use it for the game. i just need it to get this item. pleeeeeease let me have the password. i won't use it for anything else because it will take the fun out of the game and i don't want that. its just that i'm the kind of person that will not let themself continue without having everything completed first. please give me the password for the cheat to walk through walls.:scared:

elise
07-03-2008, 06:58 AM
You need to whistle before you can hookshot ;)
Freedom isn't into Zelda at this moment so don't think he is gonna change anything , and it isn't a glitch are you playing in the 2.10 version :)