This will be the last action tennis I volley before the next update, which will be sometime tomorrow evening.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkOne View Post
((GM decides how the serpent responds))
Sancireph,
The great silver serpent begins to speak.
Erasmut: "Stranded? What does that word mean?"
You sigh. He's kidding, right? You really hope he's kidding. You try to explain that you've lost your means of transport and you need a ship to sail away.
E: "A ship? Like this one? I balanced it on the rock, you know. It was hard to keep it level, but I managed to perch it without smashing it."
You get the feeling he's not very bright.
E: "None of these ships float, though. I watch them as they float by, but then they shoot rocks at me and they get smashed."
He stares at you quizzically.
E: "You're awfully small. Are you a new toy?"
...WHAT?!
E: "All my other toys get slimy after a while. But you don't look very slimy."
You don't even know how to react to this.
E: "Would you like to play a game?"
He doesn't seem to have taken any interest in your plight, but he's not attacking and he hasn't removed the ship. Maybe getting out of here will be as simple as humoring this beast?

Goldleaf,
You hear this conversation but do not see the serpent, as you are exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by mrz84 View Post
Normally I leave fishing to those proficient in it. However, the warship I wished to inspect can wait for the moment. I would bring my greatsword, but due to its massive size it would weigh the makeshift boat too much. Instead, I borrow one of the spare scimitars from the crew in case the frogmen decide to attack. I clasp my pendant for a brief moment and ask for my wife to see this vessel on a safe trip and back.
Zataka,
You and Jons drift out in the teak bathtub, hoping to catch some fish with the repaired net. Unfortunately, Jons is as much a greenhorn in fishing as you are.
The first time he tosses the net, he doesn't think to hold on to it. He's forced to dive into the water after it, and he emerges covered in algae and some of those poisonous weeds you scavenged the other day. GRAVEBLOSSOMS.
The second time, both of you toss the net while having a hand on it. You wait for it to feel heavy and then pull it up, but only manage to snag one fish. As you try to pull this fish into the boat, it slips through the repaired section of the net, as the weave is larger.
You both decide to give it one more go, this time tying the net to one of the oars and lowering it into the water slowly. Indeed, you feel a weight pull down on the net, but when you pull it up you find not fish... but an ALLIGATOR!
It attacks you, Zataka!

Rose,
You wake from a pleasant dream about making vampire sheep to find the cabin mostly empty. The only crew left are a few ship hands you have not had the pleasure of an introduction with, Wallace (who seems busy with cooking a meal), and Katrien (who is asleep). You decide to take a look outside and see what everyone else is up to. As you emerge from the cabin you pull up your cloak in an effort to protect against the noon sun. Shielding your eyes, you see what appears to be a tower of mirrors, with that FIGHTER bowing to it and that BLUE MAGE on the ground nearby. Squinting, you notice it appears to be some kind of GIANT SERPENT. It and the FIGHTER appear to be having some kind of conversation, but you're still dizzy from that blood sample and you can't make out the words.

(Nothing new to add for Granberia, she'll have to take agency to join Sancireph or wait until the update)