Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.8%
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCCESSOR View Post
    That's a little rash. What is Nintendo more likely to see, cancerous Internet Feminism lies and propaganda or a modest twitter campaign that doesn't get attention unless it's being made the villain? When Zoe Quinn can still play the victim about any vague thing she likes a round up over 20,000 likes and shares, I think the answer is obvious. I mean the fact that she is still being referred to as a designer is pretty telling of media bias.
    This would be an excellent point, if we were talking about normies, and not a company's PR department, which is trained in such propaganda and very likely to see through it.

As much as I hated Iwata, his Successor (eh, no pun intended) has been WAY worse, and shows every sign possible of hating his customers. The ShuffleGate thing was just his worst offense on that front, but far from his only one.
    Last edited by Anarchy_Balsac; 01-22-2017 at 04:09 AM.

Thread Information