150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.31%
    (Until the end of the current arc "No Stone Unturned", which will conclude at the end of this fight, Cecette and D'Arsonius are officially unlocked. Go nuts!)

Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @CJC you mind if I hijack you thread as DM till we wrap up this battle then? Since certain things happen when he dies mainly.
    Last edited by Tamamo; 10-02-2015 at 10:21 PM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @mrz84 subject to CJC's approval of course.
    Just as your 10 feet from the two heads they look at you.
    "Oh my! Wood magic, my only weakness! Whatever should I do! He smiles."
    Cecette begins breathing lightning from her now open maw which is pointed directly at you.
    What do you do?

Rose
    I take to my gaseous form and dodge the attack, and dive into the water rescuing the drowning captain and using my spider walk I scale the boat with him on my shoulders. The first mate shows me to the captains quarters and tells me to remove his clothes and shuts the doors. I follow suit and discover that she is not only an assimar but also a woman. I dry her off and put her in her Jammies and leave the room locking it from the inside. And race back into the fray and kick granberia. "GET UP YOU WORTHLESS SOLDIER."

Granberia
    "That hurt you stupid bat. You friend or foe."
    "Neither yet, I'm taking two of these stakes and heading for the heart on the right side but I'm worried he might try to stop me this time."
    "Don't worry I got a plan. COVER ME! I summon the WYRKKILLER and begin dashing with Rose following me with her Silvered Sai's in hand. And 2 stakes up her sleeves."
    Last edited by Tamamo; 10-02-2015 at 11:12 PM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.26%
    I assume a defensive stance as I charge to D'Arsys'(I'm abbreviating his name, I can't remember it to type out and I don't wanna go back to the first post I can find with his name mentioned just to copy and paste it) red head (the stance appears as follows: with my right hand, I hold my greatsword downward in front of me, while my left arm is pressed to the back of the blade as I charge forward, like a shield of sorts. For reference, my great sword is similar in size to that of Siegfried/Nightmare's sword from the Soul Calibur series. This stance is actually based on one of Siegfried's moves where he does a similar stance and charges the opponent, hitting them with the blade)
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @mrz84
    You manage to slam into his left eye eviscerating it completely he screams in rage.

"Not bad paladin, not only did you manage to take Cecette's Lightning directly, but you blinded me in one eye. That hurt too. Nothing hurts more then wood, but now it's my turn. My eyes are black by the way. Nice color don't you think."

Cecette grabs at you with her claw your slash with your wood enchanted sword but she's too quick, she grasps you and chucks you towards D'Arsonius Maw.

"Time for a BITE!"

Don't worry I saved your ass.

Rose
    "I don't think so, Blood Dragon"

I take off my hat which starts spinning around like a saw as I throw's it at the dragon's open maw. It wizzs pass Zataka and into the maw and out the back and does a U turn going in through the back of the neck and out through the throat. FATALITY

He grabs a pirate and eats him. And the damage he has taken except for his eye heals.

Granberia
    Damn it all to hell! We're going to have to stake him. That will kill CECETTE though... Wait a moment.
    @TheDarkOne
    I turn to the Assimar and smile. "This is your time to shine buddy, with your speed and precision, you're the only one who can pull this off. You need to take the crimson stone and pry it from his chest. Got it? Good. We'll cover you.
    Last edited by Tamamo; 10-02-2015 at 11:42 PM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.26%
    After recovering from the near brush with death, I get into the same stance as before so I can distract the dragon long enough for Sancireph to fulfill his part of the plan.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Rose
    Rose puts away her sai and whips out her bow loading it with a silver arrow.

"Why the hell are you carrying silver madam?" a crew member asks.

"What else am I suppose to hunt vampires with?" I smile and prepare to rapid fire my arrows to give some cover.

Granberia
    I follow suit taking a Qin stance on the otherside of Sancireph.
    Last edited by Tamamo; 10-03-2015 at 01:18 AM.

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.31%
    (Clarification: The Veridian Stone is not on the ship. As it is currently associated with GRINGHAM and he is still locked, this plan will not work. Instead, I recommend that the plan revolve around removing the crimson stone

Additionally, I'm going to give a WORD OF GAMEMASTER that Cecette does not talk. All of the lines that have been spoken are only heard by Granberia.

Oh, and Zataka doesn't seem the type to ask that question. Better for it to be a crewmember)

Cecette's green head once more turns her wrath on the red head of D'Arsonius, biting at its neck. She removes a sizable chunk and consumes it, driving the red head to grab another deckhand.

There are approximately ten more crewmembers aboard. Beware, if too many perish there will not be enough left to sail the ship.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Thanks for clearing that up! :)

Alisia: I'm taking the GMs advice, and sticking with the CG fallen angel route I wanted personally.
    "Is it just me, or do they really hate each other Alisia."

"They're Dragons. What did you expect."

She giggles as I wrap my arm around her shoulders.

"You did good work helping me with medic duty Navine I appreciate it."

"Indeed he does, I will deal with him. Come, let's retire to our room for this evening, and prepare your spells and commune with Lilith."

"As you wish Mistress"

"And don't call me that! It makes it sound like we're involved. Lilith might get jealous." *Wink*

"I can here you two you know."

We Laugh as we return to our room and I encourage the darkness as I have promised.
    Last edited by Tamamo; 10-03-2015 at 11:24 PM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @CJC
    Once Sancireph acts and I follow up with the aftermath the arc is finished. That being said, you still planning on acting as editor? I assumed you we're okay and that was your plan. Correct me if I'm wrong here.
    Last edited by Tamamo; 10-03-2015 at 11:26 PM. Reason: I hate Grammar

Thread Information