User Tag List

Thread: Hi... does ZC work with Windows 10?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77.38%
    Yes but they are not causing the issue. I literally had it installed and it was working before I installed the updates. After the updates the game stopped working. I disabled my antivirus, reinstalled the game, tried the beta version too, and the only thing that fixed it was uninstalling the updates. Maybe the updates affect AMD cards and not nVidia?

The Timelord
    QDB Manager
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    69.8%
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnakahr View Post
    Yes but they are not causing the issue. I literally had it installed and it was working before I installed the updates. After the updates the game stopped working. I disabled my antivirus, reinstalled the game, tried the beta version too, and the only thing that fixed it was uninstalling the updates. Maybe the updates affect AMD cards and not nVidia?
    Did you try enabling DXGL in ZCL, and did this affect the ZQ Editor component?

I purged all on my non-tablet W0 stuff and run exclusively 7, because I quickly tired of MSBS. As such, this is very hard, if not impossible to test against, and my tablets have horrible integrated gfx chipsets tat won't align.

It is possible that DirectX was affected in those updates on your specific hardware.

Looks like KB4530684 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 1909 mucks wit DirectX. Report this as a bu to MS please.

Thread Information