Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.48%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    I googled Demi-sexual, sure those exist. But buddy, you and I BOTH know you are just saying that to make yourself NOT look like a loser virgin.
    I mean, sure, act like I give a shit. I'm 100% sure your wife is completely 100% real, yuuuup.

Actually, wait, I think I can see you hiring a whore to act like your wife and be your slave. Or maybe you're just confused into thinking your handler is your wife.

Also, "lol guiz i was just trollinz the entire tiem lolz". Nice excuse you got there, faggot. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    50.53%
    And yeah, I 0 starred you back, but that's hardly grounds to call obsession.
    So you're assuming Dimentio rated your quest a 0 just as a means to attack you or get under your skin? Because it almost sounds to me that's what you tried to do to him.

Going to try and be a voice of reason here. lol

I'm just going to keep re-uploading it on new accounts. And you'll just have to deal with the fact the video will always be online for people to laugh at your pathetic self
    And apparently Dimentio is obsessed.
    Last edited by NewJourneysFire; 03-05-2018 at 11:58 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    79.66%
    Personally I don't see what the fuss is about. People like to talk and rate things badly when they don't win. That's how it is - and what you should be expecting if you make hard quests. Hell, I remember the good old days when Shane and Moosh were playing LoH and they got their asses handed to them. I treat their ratings like a trophy - I won and they lost and this is what I have to show for it. I still have Moosh's screenshot of him using the cheating gold ring haha.

Better still is what I did afterwards. In LoH:IE I specifically barred their kind of player from playing under the threat of getting their asses handed to them again. Boy did that cause an uproar but it was never against the rules. I also made LoH:IE even harder than ever before to fully ensure they knew they were being ignored and excluded from the game. The sweetest revenge there ever could be.

Point is Anarchy that if you don't follow the type A quest making rules then people are going to talk badly about your quest and its something that you should come to accept. Best you can do is ignore them and make your quests even harder - that really gets to them. Worst thing you can do is to withdraw your quest and let them win like this.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21.11%
    Somehow this shitpost of a thread became a soapbox for more of this weird "type a" and "type b" nonsense lol. A fine cherry on top that is.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    50.53%
    That's something a Type A person would say.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21.11%
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJourneysFire View Post
    That's something a Type A person would say.
    u wot m8

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    50.53%
    I wouldn't complain, this is what I think when I hear James talk about Type A and Type B:

A is for Alpha: Alphas are generally dominant and able to impregnate Omegas. Male Alphas usually have a knot when aroused.

B is for Beta: Betas are subordinate to Alphas and may or may not be able to impregnate Omegas; in some fanworks Betas aren't present and the trope is known as Alpha/Omega, in others they take the role and functions of Omegas and Omegas aren't present. Betas are often presented as having "normal" human anatomy with none of the special attributes of Alphas or Omegas.

(Quoted from Wikipedia) < Actually, not quoted from Wikipedia. Turned out it was from some fan fiction wiki type page thingy because I didn't fucking pay attention to the details. hahaha!!!
    This is what happens when you copy/paste the first thing that looks like something you're looking for without actually reading it.

Last edited by NewJourneysFire; 03-06-2018 at 12:25 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.48%
    James, the difficulty of Anarchy's quest isn't the problem here, nor the graphics. It's pretty much New Quest 2 Kaizo in both of those regards.

No, what bothers me is just how unfun it was to play despite the difficulty and how many rules of game design it ignores. There's a million shooting statues in the first room of Level 1. The room where you continue. Its like if you took the infamous 10 digdogger room from LoH, made it worse and more random, placed it in the very first room of the dungeon, and reduced the walkable space. And I liked the digdogger room. But I could forgive that. All the enemies in the dungeon deal 2 goddamn hearts of damage, are usually paired with at least 4 statue shooters, and eat up a good chunk of the walkable space in some way, either with projectile spam, cracktorock esque step speed, or enemy spam. But I could forgive that. The quest actively encourages exploiting bugs and exploits such as screen walking and like, cause of high damage enemy spam on the overworld. But I could forgive that. The quest advertises itself as Zelda 3, and the creator will jump down your throat if you dare suggest LttP is Zelda 3 (or really, anything else but his quest). But I could maaaaybe forgive that.

No, the biggest problem, is the
    God Damn Mother Fucking FORCED GRINDING.

Everything in the quest costs so goddamn much, and they're expected. Level 1 is recommended to go in with the Hookshot and Magic Shield. By recommended I mean you get anally raped without them. how much do they cost on the overworld WELL I'M GLAD YOU FUCKING ASKED CAUSE THEY'RE BOTH OVER 200 MOTHERFUCKING RUPEES. So you gotta grind for 10-15 minutes just to be able to even take on level 1. Level 2 "recommends" the hammer GOTTA GO GRIND. Level 3 requires the candle, which surprisingly costs 30 rupees but oh wait it "recommends" the blue ring, magic shield, and power bracelete GOTTA GO GRIND. Oh you want to reach level 4 WELL HAHA FUCK YOU GRIND UP 500 MOTHERFUCKING RUPEES BITCH. Hope you bought that hookshot too cause that's required as well!

Grinding is the bane of fun, and you turned what was a mediocre to decent challenge quest into a fucking nightmare, an unplayable piece of garbage, with all the bullshit high prices on mightaswellbe-required items. Return of Ganon is grinding simulator: the game. THAT is my main issue with Return of Ganon.

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.44%
    My left nut is type B. You type A players can suck on that.
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21.11%
    No, the problem is that it's a Type B quest, Dimentio. It needs to be a Type A quest! It needs good visuals, logical secrets, fair challenges, maybe mixing up the gameplay with some puzzles, maybe a story to flesh out the world and its lore... wait a minute...

I'm just describing good game design.

/s

Thread Information