221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.23%
    I inquire if they have the papers/whatever we will need to enter the dwarven settlement. Whether or not they do, we make haste to assist in the defense of the dwarves. We have no time to lose so I hang onto the side of the lead mech until we reach the entrance of the settlement where I will inform the guards of the situation and hope that Sancireph has been able to inform the leaders of the settlement of the impending danger.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    I throw Red aginst the wall and put a knife to her throat and a press a stake against her chest.

Silence leech. You told me Ebb tried to kill you. It was nothing but a lie. How many werewolves have you killed with false promises. And do you even love me! Give me one reason i should trust you and not tie you to a tree and watch the sun burn you to ash maggot.

Tears begin flowing from her eyes.

Don't you dare start crying. You'll make me cry too.
    I lower my arms and fall in her arms sobbing.

The answer is six. I had to be sure the experiment would work she said. Pressing me against her Bosom. I gave up on Ebb she was the sixth but then I met a Necromancer who told me about a potion that can cure even the deepest lycantrophy. The beast was an infliction he said. The reason my experiments failed is...

I press my lips against hers stealing a kiss.

shut up and make the potion Red i trust you

Enable autodrink
    Last edited by Tamamo; 08-15-2015 at 09:45 PM.

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.26%
    @mrz84
    Zataka, as you approach the entrance to the dwarven city under Audamar the two guards on duty raise their swords and signal for you to halt.
    "Present your credentials for entry"
    One of the steam mechs raises its arm, though, and begins charging a ball of lightning from its blaster cannon.
    "Here are my credentials" the pilot calls from inside.
    The two soldiers step aside, frightened. You have gained entry into the city under the mountain.
    There is a long hallway leading to some kind of market, as well as a side path going to immigration and customs. What a weird place. It sort of reminds you of some of the cities back home, though.
    What sort of opposition will you face within, though?
    What do you do?

=====

@Tamamo
    As the potion passes your lips your fingers begin to blur. Shadows leap off of your body and you black out.

Rossaria, the last thing you can remember is standing in a field at night. You were supposed to meet your friend to discuss something important, but it seemed like you were early. The cold air and howls of the night frightened you, but you can't remember anything after that.
    You're in a run-down shack. There's a woman next to you... a stranger with hair of red and skin of ivory. You have a very uneasy feeling about her; something tells you that you are not safe.
    She smiles. You see the distinct flash of fangs as her grin widens.
    "It was a success."
    Heavens above, this thing is a vampire. You scream.
    What do you do?

Huntress, the last thing you remember is the beautiful shine of the full moon driving your spirit into a frenzy. It is tradition; every time the moon illuminates the night you take to the fields and snatch a sacrifice. Drinking their soul replenishes your might and gives you the strength to persist for another month. Times have been scarce, though. You saw a young woman waiting near a barn, but she flees before you can strike. Then, darkness. A lunar eclipse? You awaken in a forest unfamiliar to you, but you know there is something very wrong here. The wilds have been drained of their essence, leaving a lifeless husk. You wouldn't even be able to hunt small game here.
    Looking around, you notice a shack nearby. There is the stench of blood hanging in the air but it is putrescent. Dead. Another soul drinker is near, but it is not a beast of spirit like you.
    What do you do?

(The potion has split you into two beings, the woman you were before your curse and the spirit of the beast that infested you)

=====

@TheDarkOne
    Sancireph, resolving that the biggest building isn't the solution you return to the city and look for something a little less grandiose. You think you've found it when you find a building that is scaled to average dwarven height. It's an assembly hall. You suspect they conduct matters of state in here, which would explain why the building is scaled for dwarves and dwarves alone. You wonder what makes this particular city so callous about its bureaucracy, but before you can ponder further you are stopped by a guard.
    "What are you doing here?!"
    What do you do?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    I grab the stake off the floor and rush at red. She dodges and wrestles it away from me breaking it. SURGE appears with stake launcher and decked out in his usual gear.

He points it at her as his eyes start glowing.

Unfortunately she does'nt remember you Red that potion reverses the memories back to when some one was bitten an creates wolf spirit. I was an undead bounty hunter long before i was a werewolf. You greater vamps are small fry compare to my usual hunts. Nothing personal bu you die now.

I take this moment to grab my equipmen and sneak out.
    Last edited by Tamamo; 08-18-2015 at 12:13 PM.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.26%
    I quickly explain the situation to the guard and that I am here to warn them. I ask to be taken to someone in charge so that I can explain to them what is going on. I stress to the guard that time is of the essence. I am hoping that the dwarves' natural distrust of elves will not count against me here--although I am only half-elven, there are still obvious signs of my elven heritage.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    why am i a day ahed agin @CJC

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.26%
    @Tamamo
    You're a day ahead because when Rossaria and Red went back to Red's mansion they hypnotized a local into fetching some ingredients for them. You had to wait for daylight to send Edvart out for the wolfsbane, and the other werewolf didn't attack until nightfall.
    Thus you're on the second night of the full moon.

Conversely, the players who remained in Audamar tried to sleep at the inn but were interrupted by ogres. It's only just coming to daybreak for them.

In other words, you sent Red off to bed for daybreak and that put you one day ahead.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.23%
    I attempt to locate the area around where the drill will open for the ogres. If any guards approach I attempt to inform them of the incoming ogres and that they could be entering the city any time now. I stress the importance of avoiding a dwarvish bloodbath and will offer to suffer any consequences for my actions once the ogres have been dealt with.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    as i race towards the villages shadows of wolves surround me.
    DO YOU NOT REMEMBER US. WE ARE YOUR KIN.

I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

VERY WELL CHILD. SEEK OUT THE WISE WOLF.

bump. i fall on my ass and look up an see a dwarf with an axe and torch. i sceam.

easy elf you look like you've seen some serious shit. I suggest you rest. i live in the villag being attacked hence the sirens. but i have a cabin near by.

I follow the dwrf and pass out in his bed. i dream of woman with a wolfs tale.

Find me she says but be careful.
    Th beas travels by moon light.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    I awaken to fine the vampire curle up in a bal sittin at the edge of the bed. The dwarf is in a unconscious but still breathing.

She looks up at me. Even i i turn you there are no guarantees i can restore your memories.

I wa selfish an because of me you life is a shell of what it once was. You will never see me again.

As she turns to leave and is out the door i rum up to her and wrap my arms around aroun her stomach.

I cant live like this when ever i see your face my heart aches for some reason tell me ywho you are damn it.

She turns around and he eyes meet mine but instea of red they are green lik the elf she once was. I Camilla Redwood and you can call me red. Her eyes return to their red color and she bites my neck flooding me with desire passion an thirst.

Thread Information