94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.91%
    Okay! Tell ya what I'm gonna do, fellas. I've reinstated General Bitching for a period of one week.

You may air all your grievances there for our collective amusement, to bring activity to the board, and to keep it out of ZC Quest Discussion. If, after the week is up, and General Bitching is no longer in operation, all grievances shall be considered null and void.

Download Lands of Serenity today! You will be knocked comatose by its sheer awesomeness.
    The Titan's Quest, best played in the bathroom as the excitement can be somewhat...overwhelming.

Official AGN Discord Channel

Official ZC Dev Discord Channel

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    50.53%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    Lttp is NOT Zelda 3, it is set BEFORE Zelda 1.
    That reminds me, I should try playing Zelda 1 again. It's called Skyward Sword, right?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    63.38%
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    With comments like these, it sounds like you might be a little obsessed too don't you think?

I'd say instead of being obsessed over the situation you instead focus on your quests and let's plays and don't let them take a backseat because someone has a disagreeable opinion.
    Problem is it directs traffic away. It's all good though, his world class meltdown today brings me more joy than a fanbase ever could.

Quote Originally Posted by NewJourneysFire View Post
    That reminds me, I should try playing Zelda 1 again. It's called Skyward Sword, right?
    That or Zelda -8. It's the reason I'd never even try Skyward Sword, I'm not a fan of prequelitis.

Quote Originally Posted by James24 View Post
    This is precisely the reason why you need to focus on motivation before you make any quest. Why are you making your quest and who do you intend to please? If its anyone besides yourself then you need to be very clear why they should be appeased potentially at the cost of your own enjoyment. Personally, I only make quests to please myself and I don't listen to anyone and what they're saying especially if what they're saying is going to destroy my own enjoyment. I would not have changed one bit about LoH or LoH:IE even if everyone in the ZC community rated my quest 0 stars and I have no regrets. This is James's masterpiece and I love it - and that's all that matters.

If you aim to appease the type A players then you need to play by their rules. No challenges, focus on lovely graphics, lots of puzzles, personally highly popular, no arbitrary secrets, no grinding. The list goes on. Bottom line is that you'll end up making a quest that they enjoy and that you'll hate at the end. And for what? A couple of nice ratings, popularity, fame and them talking nice about you? I can guarantee you that no type A player would ever reciprocate and change their quest to appease you in return though. Cheap buff is the best you'll get.

So if you're not going to be bothered appeasing type A then let them talk all they like and ignore them. Your target audience, potentially type B players, will understand your dilemma and know who to disregard when looking at ratings. Anyway, its sad to see it end like this.
    Oh I'll finish the Let's Play and Z4, but due to my copyright strike, it'll have to wait 3 months for the LP (becuse the Level 14 video will be over 15 minutes) and I'm taking my time with Z4, at least for now.

Banned
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.48%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    Oh I'll finish the Let's Play and Z4, but due to my copyright strike, it'll have to wait 3 months for the LP (becuse the Level 14 video will be over 15 minutes) and I'm taking my time with Z4, at least for now.
    Hey dipshit, you wouldn't have those copyright strikes if you didn't repost videos made by my friend under a more insulting name.

How many licks to get to the center Chris Miller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.91%
    Last warning. Take it out of ZC Discussion.

Download Lands of Serenity today! You will be knocked comatose by its sheer awesomeness.
    The Titan's Quest, best played in the bathroom as the excitement can be somewhat...overwhelming.

Official AGN Discord Channel

Official ZC Dev Discord Channel

Thread Information