Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.96%

[Request] Dominion Rod Variant: Clone

What im looking for is an edit to @Mero 's Dom Rod script, in a way that sort of combines it with the Cane of Somaria. So ideally instead of firing the sphere at a statue and gaining control of that combo, you just use it and it checks the combo you are facing for walkability, and then spawns the fcc there for you to control.

In addition, a few functionality changes needed include:
    - draining magic while the item is active
    - a mimic of swinging the sword (not sure how plausible this is). when active, both link AND the clone should attack when the sword is used
    - link should be damaged and knocked back by the clone, but the clone is not affected by link
    - colliding with enemies should dispel the clone
    - the clone should be able to walk over pits and water.
    - Im not sure how the original dom rod script handles link moving on his own (without player control) such as knockback or conveyors, but ideally the clone will only move when the player is commanding link to move, and only while link is actually moving (so not when he's faceplanting a block)

HUGE thanks to anyone willing to look into this for me! and credit obv =]

EDIT: If you are looking into this scripting this, let me know how many of the features are not do-able, and I can contour my quest around what you can do with the script.
    Last edited by Spacepoet; 05-03-2015 at 09:07 AM. Reason: dont know why i said no water. can walk over water too

Thread Information