Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
The thing is Gleeok, we've now got 7 entries (maybe 8 if TK enters) if you get your demo in. Time-wise, I really can't handle any more.

Special cases might be made for AlphaDawg, Imzo, LoveForFire, and HeroOfFire, because of their outstanding contributions, but really, the contest is closed at this point, unless you want it going on another 2-3 years (which no one wants!, lol)

Basically want 2-3 months for dev, like 1-2 months for testing/rev, then voting. Final 2 might get public runoff on all forums, undecided on that.

I said it was an "invitational" for a reason, not an open contest.

-James
Well, what precisely is making it official in any st4anding if it is purely private? If @PhamtomMenace wants to pop in and list some rules for it, or sign off on its standing, that is his business, but you are essentially telling s lead ZC developer at this point that his suggestion has no merit because you don;t have time to run a full open contest. I'm utterly baffled. I have no seen a peep out of @War Lord on it, either. Slapping the word official 'on it and making it a private event smacks of nepotism at this point, where the entire package is s4upposed to be open content.