User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I think it has been six years....

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.06%

I think it has been six years....

I think it has been six years since I last logged on to this site.... I recently found a bunch of videos on YouTube of people playing "Mario's Insane Rampage" and that led me back here eventually. I thought I'd post something since I was here, and I actually remembered my password. Not really sure what to say.... I see some members that I used to know are still active. I remember when I left, I just left without saying anything, I just logged out and didn't come back, I actually did that on multiple sites, I just got sick of the internet. I haven't used the internet much since then, I used to be on it most of the day, now I'm barely on it... Overall my life has gotten alot better since those days.

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.42%
    *falls out of chair, or backwards in chair, whichever is funnier*

VEL.

Oh my god.

It's you. Thank you so much for coming back. Some of us *did* worry a lot, I assure you :) *hugs tightly*

This is the best news I've read all day. Did you post on Pure yet? *Has yet to check*

(I'm Old-Skool btw)

So, as you may or may not have noticed, Glenn the Great passed away in October. Quite a shock, yes, but there's so much to it that it might be best to read into it for yourself. However, there's been a bit more tragedy than that: Hardly three weeks after Glenn's passing was announced, Will Weibold, aka Wildbill, was also lost. It's not known what the cause of Wildbill's death was, however, his obituary can be found here:
    http://www.beckchapels.com/memsol.cg...ser_id=1202262

Needless to say, It might be good you came back when you did. Nice to know you're ok
    Last edited by King Aquamentus; 12-28-2013 at 01:00 AM.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.97%
    VELARINA! Son of a bitch! I have been wondering what the fuck happened to you! God damn I still remember the days we would lurk in AGN chat. I kind of quit the internet a few times so I understand that whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by VEL View Post
    Overall my life has gotten alot better since those days.
    Glad to hear it!

I shall exalt myself over all Armagedddon Games bigjoe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.39%
    Wow, I was worried sick about you. Good to see that you are okay. You know, I often think of doing the same thing. Just leaving the internet without a word. I guess I don't have the same amount of determination.

Armageddon Task Manager

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.04%
    Quote Originally Posted by King Aquamentus View Post
    *falls out of chair, or backwards in chair, whichever is funnier*

VEL.

Oh my god.

It's you. Thank you so much for coming back. Some of us *did* worry a lot, I assure you :) *hugs tightly*

This is the best news I've read all day. Did you post on Pure yet? *Has yet to check*

(I'm Old-Skool btw)

So, as you may or may not have noticed, Glenn the Great passed away in October. Quite a shock, yes, but there's so much to it that it might be best to read into it for yourself. However, there's been a bit more tragedy than that: Hardly three weeks after Glenn's passing was announced, Will Weibold, aka Wildbill, was also lost. It's not known what the cause of Wildbill's death was, however, his obituary can be found here:
    http://www.beckchapels.com/memsol.cg...ser_id=1202262

Needless to say, It might be good you came back when you did. Nice to know you're ok
    Same thing caused both.

Dark Nation passed away as well.

So glad to hear things are going well, Vel. Drop in and visit every now and then.

<SUCCESSOR> Its Shadowblazer's dark essence invading the forums

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.2%
    Welcome Back VEL.

-James

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nightmarejames YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/nightmarejames

Game Projects
    Zelda Classic:
    Completed: Zelda NES Remastered, Demo 1st Quest, Demo 2nd Quest, James Quest: Remastered (V 2.1), Memorial Quest, New Quest 2 2015. New Quest: Rebuilt
    In development: Demo SP, James Quest: Remastered (V 3.0)t, 6QI

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.06%
    It's been six years and I'm trying to remember back to the days when I was here. I keep remembering more and more things I have forgotten about. I think right around when I left I was having some mental problems I kind of got fed up with the internet and computers and almost stopped using them, I think I was down to about 15 - 30 min a week for quite awhile. Some of the problems were caused by the meds I was on, one was interacting with the other or something. Well I did get that fixed pretty quickly. I started using the internet daily again around 1-2 years ago I think (some friends I had in real life kinda pushed me into it). I now use it around maybe 30 min a day.

Since I left I never really checked on these boards until recently, and then I was checking to see what has been done in ZC, who was still here, who wasn't and I ended up deciding to post something. I also did see the various posts about members passing away...

I was wondering if anyone was wondering where I went, and if anybody that knew me still posted here. I'm very glad that I did post something. Lately I've been doing volunteer work at a local toy store, mainly organizing the Lego and putting together some of the sets. My main hobby right now is Lego mainly Star Wars Lego, I even sculpt my own heads for species Lego doesn't make.

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.54%
    You know, Valerie, I hadn't seen you in the ZC Community since 2007, back when I was known as Pokegamer1989. I had my username changed, because for one thing, people often mispronounced my old username and made jokes about it. But anyway, it's good to see you around here again. And yes, I remember playing your funny Legend of Mario quests.

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.42%
    Lego eh? Funny you mention that, a castle set was one of my christmas gifts...

クールな男
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.72%
    I too received a Lego car set for X-mas. Always nice seeing old members stop by.

Thread Information