User Tag List

Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1052

Thread: Link to Tortuga released

kristos

Re: Link to Tortuga released

Well, I can't find the black market, all I can find is a place called "Monkey Shines" that has a monkey in it, and in the adjacent room there was a key.

Also, in each of the witch houses, all I can get is a super bomb in the second room. Why don't they sell their stuff to me?

I'm using 2.10.

kristos

Quote Originally Posted by kristos View Post
    Well, I can't find the black market, all I can find is a place called "Monkey Shines" that has a monkey in it, and in the adjacent room there was a key.

Also, in each of the witch houses, all I can get is a super bomb in the second room. Why don't they sell their stuff to me?

I'm using 2.10.
    Nevermind, I found the Black Market... i'm so dumb. :)
    The potion shops still don't work... i think i know why: i got the mushroom, and it's no longer where it was before, but it's disappeared off of my item list.
    Anyway, I conquered Ganon. 77 deaths, 27 hours.

Cool quest!

nonnii

Love this quest...but am still stuck in level 3 (have gone on and have the blue tunic & magic book, but decided I better go back for the pearl and heart). So, here's my question...where is the boss in level 3?? I tripped all the triggers, went in through the roof doors...broke the four pots, whistled, walked through the trap into the gray hall and room...but I can't find an entrance there to the boss. Am I in the right place??
    Thanks for all the help Elixe and Crackers! (And everyone else who posted their questions!)

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    91.48%

Smile Re: Link to Tortuga released

Quote Originally Posted by nonnii View Post
    Love this quest...but am still stuck in level 3 (have gone on and have the blue tunic & magic book, but decided I better go back for the pearl and heart). So, here's my question...where is the boss in level 3?? I tripped all the triggers, went in through the roof doors...broke the four pots, whistled, walked through the trap into the gray hall and room...but I can't find an entrance there to the boss. Am I in the right place??
    Thanks for all the help Elixe and Crackers! (And everyone else who posted their questions!)
    Yes
    The NE blade hole(trap) is a trigger for the door above and ent. to the other room your in.
    Have fun
    :)

nonnii

sprdave...Thank you! I've been in and out of that trap several times. I'll try it again and not go clear in.

nonnii

Thank you! Thank you! That was it!

nonnii
    Wow...I guess they put that hack into effect so that everything wireless is automatically showing in mobile format. The hack worked but the effect is not good...I'll have to invest in a pair of cheaters if this is going to be the norm... Some wireless mobile computers have nice big screens that allow us to see the the avatars and smileys...(sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    I dont know if anybody still checks this, but as I was replaying this game Im having trouble getting to the roof of level 3, pictured here. I read where the late Elise advised someone to hookshot from the other rooftop, but when I did that theres an invisible wall keeping you from crossing over, also pictured here

Last edited by nitroike; 12-13-2012 at 01:55 AM.

Armageddon Task Manager

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.15%
    Your pictures are broken. Can you just post the links?

<SUCCESSOR> Its Shadowblazer's dark essence invading the forums

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%

Thread Information