Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.48%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    You did it because you were pissed that you had to stop derailing my Let's Play thread,
    I don't get a shit about your LP thread, asides from you changing the name to harass me. Though your LP thread was what convinced me to give your quest a go when I noticed "2.50.2 FUCK SAFFITH" in one of them (which was what convinced me you still had beef with Saffith), and I ended up disliking it, for reasons other than this binary type A/B nonsense (sorry James, I don't believe you can narrow down people into just 4 groups, much less 2, unless you get really specific. See the LGBT movement). You seem to think this is all about you and your LPs, when in reality it's about your shitty quest. If you're soooooo attached to your LPs to the point of delusions and are absolutely convinced I dislike bombed them, I can show you what dislike bombing is, and bomb you all the way down to the center of the earth, bitch.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.8%
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    I don't get a shit about your LP thread, asides from you changing the name to harass me. Though your LP thread was what convinced me to give your quest a go when I noticed "2.50.2 FUCK SAFFITH" in one of them (which was what convinced me you still had beef with Saffith),
    THEY WERE OLD VIDEOS you idiot, I didn't even remember that was in there, and the NEWER ones, since you failed to notice, clearly DID NOT have it. And I was talking about you derailing the thread HERE, where the title WASN'T changed, you dumb fuck. Even the one on Pure was only changed after your ratings bombing, and only so the admins there would delete it.

So you're trying to claim you started crap with me in the first place, for:

1. Something that DIDN'T happen until LONG AFTER you started your crap.

2. A minor misunderstanding about stuff that was in VERY OLD videos, which you could have easily brought up with me in a calm manner and quashed this whole thing about.
    Last edited by Chris Miller; 04-19-2018 at 01:09 AM. Reason: no

The Timelord
    QDB Manager
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent