Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.44%

Re: OMGLOLMYFIRSTQUEST

Very nice. Somehow I remember the princess having bigger boobs though. Just something to think about. :)
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.68%

Wizzrobe trio victory dance walk FTW! In the finished version there will be a scrolling background and Zelda will be to the right doing the same walk looking really pissed off and possibly crying.

It's gonna take soooo long to set that up as tiles... but it'll be worth it!
    This is why I hate a lot of things!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%

Yeah, I don't know why you wouldn't have wanted to release these. The screenshots look great, and I've always wondered what it would be like to run around like a wizzrobe through an entire quest.
    Current Projects: None. Might do something if I ever have the free time again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.68%

I have every intention of releasing Wizzrobe's Big Day Out. I'm back to not having a computer that runs the editor again... so... uh... I'll just keep making art for it until I can actually implement it I guess. I bought a 9800 GT and now the editor crashes when entering the tile selector thingy. T_T. Like Seriously, T_T.

Oh... and bee tee doubleyoo, this song is playing when the Wizzrobes are marching like that.
    This is why I hate a lot of things!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    84.36%
    Sure wish this had all ever worked out... after years of not being able to work on it due to the editor crashing non-stop I'd completely forgotten I'd ever made this. Only due to somebody trying to log in to my account on here was I even reminded of it!

Really the worst part is wasting all the effort my bro put into the music.
    Last edited by AaronJer; 05-17-2013 at 05:43 AM.
    You know what I hate...? A LOT of things. God.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.73%
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJer View Post
    Sure wish this had all ever worked out... after years of not being able to work on it due to the editor crashing non-stop I'd completely forgotten I'd ever made this. Only due to somebody trying to log in to my account on here was I even reminded of it!

Really the worst part is wasting all the effort my bro put into the music.
    This all looked very funny. 2.5 seems to be stable enough as it is now.. I haven't had any crashes or major bugs since I've been using it for almost a year now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    84.36%
    Well heck, the ding dang editor works on my dang ol' computer now. I don't have anything better to do... are there any external tools that make mass importing tiles easier? Like for making full screen cutscene type things? Because I'm not going to do it if I have to do it by hand. I'd just have to leave out all that cool stuff, I no longer have the drive I had before.
    You know what I hate...? A LOT of things. God.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.73%
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJer View Post
    Well heck, the ding dang editor works on my dang ol' computer now. I don't have anything better to do... are there any external tools that make mass importing tiles easier? Like for making full screen cutscene type things? Because I'm not going to do it if I have to do it by hand. I'd just have to leave out all that cool stuff, I no longer have the drive I had before.
    I've actually been explaining that .jpg and .bmp, .png, etc. importing would make ZC super optimized, used like a drawtile but import/drawbmp, with x,y, rotation, scaling, etc.

The fastest way I know of to do that is to grab the tiles into the tile page, or import the whole tilesheet, I'm not really sure what the case is with you, and then you could use a DrawTile(blahblahblah, tilewidth=the whole page,tileheight=the whole page) OR a DrawScreen, or DrawLayer, or DrawBitmap, all of which do basically the same thing but use different methods of grabbing the screen, and slightly different functionality.

OH YEAH! And there is ZBrush.. But that's something I've never used at all ever so I don't know anything about it other than it exists, just like ZaSM and String Codes.

Thread Information