Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.61%

Smash World

I've recently replayed the Subspace Emissary in Brawl and I realized something interesting; since all of those characters are in the same place, then wouldn't that mean that all Nintendo games take place in different areas of the same planet? (except for the ones known to take place in space like Star Fox and Metroid) This is backed up by the fact that many areas seen in the Subspace Emissary are also seen in various games, such as the master sword pedestal in Link's introduction scene, meaning that this cutscene takes place in the Lost Woods in the ruins of the temple of time. Then I had an interesting idea: What would a map of this world look like? Sometimes the map of the entire world these games take place in are seen in-game in their entirety, like Zelda 2, but even then there is no indication of where this world is in relation to the rest of the games' settings. So, I've come up with a list that encompasses most worlds in Nintendo games that could potentially be mapped based on in-game maps of single areas, which could ultimately linked to each other.

-The Mushroom World

-The country seen in Zelda 2 (which I refer to as the Hyrulean Empire, since Hyrule kingdom is only a small part of it)

-Dreamland

-The World of Pokémon

-Eagle Land

-Animal Crossing Village, Tortimer Island, etc.

-Fire Emblem place (haven't played and couldn't find the name of it)

-Ice Climber's mountain

I thought it would be pretty cool to see all of these places unified on a single map, and even cooler if that map resembled the overworld from the Subspace Emissary.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.5%
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantGreif View Post
    -Fire Emblem place (haven't played and couldn't find the name of it)
    There's no name for the world they live in, but there's many continents. If they were to use a continent from FE, it would most likely be Akaneia, since that is Marth's home continent, and is relatively large.

Thread Information