Quote Originally Posted by CJC View Post
Well, the first Zelda game after Zelda 1 to have a second quest was Ocarina of Time, and that only came when it was ported to a new system (the Gamecube if I recall correctly). I will admit, though, that OoT Master Quest is of a caliber of gameplay on par or exceeding 2nd quest; the dungeons were clever and forced you to think to navigate rooms (such as transporting torch flames through doors), a notion not frequently explored in the 3d Zelda games.
Ah, well, I have not played the Gamecube version so I don't know much about that one. In fact, the only other 3D Zelda games I have tried (beside OOT) are Wind Waker (the HD version for the Wii U) and the 3DS game A Link Between Worlds. I have seen gameplay videos for most of the others (Twilight Princess is one I haven't) and while impressive, none of them seemed quite as good as OOT (at least to me).

To make it clear, it is my OPINION that ALTTP was one of the best Zelda games, and I'd have to say LA is also a good one. Granted, they are way old but what's wrong with classics? And how many different variations on the original Zelda exist for ZC?