I mean, I literally only put up a sentence and some screenshots about Zelda 3. Also, this entire spat happened because he insulted me in his Zelda 3 thread, hence why I brought it up. I'm not a "type A" player (can we please come up with better names than "Type A and Type B"?). Also, James, if I wasn't a Type B player, why have I played Dungeon Impossible, Isle of Rebirth Hero Mode (hell, I even suggested that to you), Armageddon Quest, and hell, Liberation of Hyrule; much less beaten all of them legit?

I don't like Zelda 3 as a type B quest. High difficulty != good Type B quest. The execution could have been much better, and when I tried to polite-fully bring this up, Anarchy told me to fuck off and proceeded to disregard my criticism. Hell, I could probably make a harder version of Zelda 3, using only the classic tileset, and people, Type A and B. would like it more than Anarchy's attempt. Though this is in part because it's his first ques,t that does not give him the right to delete ratings from his quest simply because he doesn't like them (the other part of the reason I dislike him, asides from the cringeworthy (and apparently outdated?) Saffith spat).

Maybe I give too many craps about presentation? I understand that fangame creators can't be expected to appeal to everyone, but you can do a lot with boosting presentation in minimal time. Also, my main reason I brought up Zelda 3's look in the thread was because it's calling itself Zelda 3 and saying Link to the Past isn't. If he's going to be so egotistical to make such a claim that his fangame is more deserving of the title of Zelda 3 than the legendary Link to the Past, I expect him to back it up with a product that *is* of higher quality in every regard. I would consider Isle of Rebirth Hero Mode more deserving of the title of Zelda 3, than his Zelda 3.