User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Compiling errors of doom, destruction, and doom.

The Timelord
    QDB Manager
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    First, what specifically do you consider messy, about it? I have no changelog to reference, but there are quite a lot of subtle things that I've noticed, that may, or may not be easy to just merge across. (This is why keeping some kind of active log, other than doing a diff is usually a good idea...)

Can we possibly worry about this, after we ensure that people can use both repositories? I think cleaning house with the repos has a bit more priority, than worrying about if we're keeping the master branch. Admittedly, I haven't gone through the pulls other than stuff that Gleeok did, so I don't know what the big offenders are; and I'm not againstusing 2.50.3 to start the changes, as the master branch now lacks the bugfixes in 2.50.3.

We could ice both as branches, make a 2.50.3 master with clean vs files, verified makefiles (checking LF and such), and some basic compiling info, as a new 'master', and roll things from the old master into it the new '2.5+ branch' of 2.50.3, so that 'master' is always the current binary; which is how I understand that Git is supposed to be used, and something that most people would comprehend. That way, we preserve the changes in the present master branch for inclusion, keep a clean 2.50.3 snapshot, and have a working 2.5+ branch.

Once we know that anyone can download, compile, and go, and I make up some docs for compiling--because I know this probably falls under my job description, and I'll be stuck making them--I think that things will go smoother.

My tuppence worth.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%
    Can you explain a bit what went wrong in the master branch? There was some experimental refactoring that didn't end up helping?

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoriaRPG View Post
    First, what specifically do you consider messy, about it? I have no changelog to reference, but there are quite a lot of subtle things that I've noticed, that may, or may not be easy to just merge across. (This is why keeping some kind of active log, other than doing a diff is usually a good idea...)

Can we possibly worry about this, after we ensure that people can use both repositories? I think cleaning house with the repos has a bit more priority, than worrying about if we're keeping the master branch. Admittedly, I haven't gone through the pulls other than stuff that Gleeok did, so I don't know what the big offenders are; and I'm not againstusing 2.50.3 to start the changes, as the master branch now lacks the bugfixes in 2.50.3.

We could ice both as branches, make a 2.50.3 master with clean vs files, verified makefiles (checking LF and such), and some basic compiling info, as a new 'master', and roll things from the old master into it the new '2.5+ branch' of 2.50.3, so that 'master' is always the current binary; which is how I understand that Git is supposed to be used, and something that most people would comprehend. That way, we preserve the changes in the present master branch for inclusion, keep a clean 2.50.3 snapshot, and have a working 2.5+ branch.

Once we know that anyone can download, compile, and go, and I make up some docs for compiling--because I know this probably falls under my job description, and I'll be stuck making them--I think that things will go smoother.

My tuppence worth.
    I think I agree with what you're saying -- I was expecting
    - a master branch containing the latest development binary (features that are more-or-less stable and cleared to ship with the next version of ZC)
    - a branch for minor revisions of old-yet-still-supported major releases of ZC (to which some bugfixes in the master are back-ported as needed)
    - several branches for experimental features/risky refactorings (to be merged into master when they're deemed ready and successful)

But there are any number of other sane ways to organize the repository. I'm mostly confused about the fact that currently there are two branches, and for both branches there are claims that (i) this branch contains the latest code and (ii) this branch is about to be deleted.

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.45%
    I'd like to take a minute to get everyone to take a step back and try and get on the same page here. Most of us (myself included) have been on a hiatus for varying lengths of time, so I think that would be the most prudent thing to do.

Merging the two branches sounds fine: If none of the major refactoring work is going to help anything in the long run, or, there's better alternatives, etc. then it's probably better to do it sooner than later. Besides the obvious stuff you [@Saffith] want to throw out or redo, there may be a decent amount of small changes that are worth keeping. I guess what I'm saying is have a little bit of optimism when merging, if that makes sense.
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.17%
    Can you explain a bit what is in the master branch that should be "thrown out" and why (and conversely, what has been added to the branch that you think should be kept)? I'm looking at the revision history and it seems like the vast majority of commits are bug fixes that were applied to both branches.

The Timelord
    QDB Manager
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleeok View Post
    I'd like to take a minute to get everyone to take a step back and try and get on the same page here. Most of us (myself included) have been on a hiatus for varying lengths of time, so I think that would be the most prudent thing to do.

Merging the two branches sounds fine: If none of the major refactoring work is going to help anything in the long run, or, there's better alternatives, etc. then it's probably better to do it sooner than later. Besides the obvious stuff you @Saffith ] want to throw out or redo, there may be a decent amount of small changes that are worth keeping. I guess what I'm saying is have a little bit of optimism when merging, if that makes sense.
    Was the optimism thing aimed at me, or Saffith? I have no objection to merging them: I'm just uncertain what Saffith has problems with in the master branch, and I don't know how smoothly integration would be, but if we can keep all the new features that you added, merging them with the 2.50.3 bugfixes, either way, it would be good, and it's pretty bloody crucial. :)

I had been expecting the merge to go the other way, TBH.

I never did get an answer to your concern from many months ago that some of my drawing functions migt be problematic with how you reworked the bitmap targets, or if they would at all; or if you meant something else might cause crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragon View Post
    I think I agree with what you're saying -- I was expecting
    - a master branch containing the latest development binary (features that are more-or-less stable and cleared to ship with the next version of ZC)
    - a branch for minor revisions of old-yet-still-supported major releases of ZC (to which some bugfixes in the master are back-ported as needed)
    - several branches for experimental features/risky refactorings (to be merged into master when they're deemed ready and successful)

But there are any number of other sane ways to organize the repository. I'm mostly confused about the fact that currently there are two branches, and for both branches there are claims that (i) this branch contains the latest code and (ii) this branch is about to be deleted.
    I'm pretty certain that this is what most people expect. The present organisation is abnormal, to say the least, and IMO, anything new, or experimental should be in a branch, or a fork, so that it's easy for a prospective party to know what is stable, and the present binary; which isn't actually up there at all. 2.50.3 will go Gamma, but the latest stable is still 2.50.2.

it's not critical to change that, at present, but in the future, it would probably encourage more participation if we organised it on the same scheme as other open-source projects typically follow. Sanity, and all.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragon View Post
    Can you explain a bit what is in the master branch that should be "thrown out" and why (and conversely, what has been added to the branch that you think should be kept)? I'm looking at the revision history and it seems like the vast majority of commits are bug fixes that were applied to both branches.
    Pretty much, what I was asking above, or possibly more to the point. I looked over the bugfix history on 2.50.x last week, but I neglected to do it with the 'master' branch.

I'm going to need to borrow some bandwidth, pull my VS image off the server onto this laptop, and see if master does in fact compile as-is from the project file: I prodded @Dimentio to try, as he has the VS2008 installed that I sent to him, and it's up and running, but I don't believe he has tried yet. I'll also try to do a writer-up for compiling with MinGW, and see if I can do likewise for CygWin. I do not have Linux with me--well, I did, but it was on a USB pen drive that vanished--so I can't do a Linux gcc test.

-------------
    @Saffith : I shoved MSYS onto this machine, and I tried using the makefile with a simple make invocation. I have the allegro directory both in x:/zc2.50.x/allegro and in x:/MinGW/msys/1.0/include/allegro

The make operation halts with: In file included from src/zcmusic.cpp:13:0: src/zc_alleg.h:16:21: fatal error: allegro.h No such file or directory.

Where does MSYS expect the allegro files to be located? Looking at the makefile, there is no special include path set for them.

Ordinarily I would expect that the makefile should run with all the mandatory includes, libs, and other files from relative paths to it, but this seems not to be true; unless you are using some parameter / option with the make invocation?

This is using the 2.50.x branch.

The Timelord
    QDB Manager
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    I added includes for allegro directly in the makefile ( see: http://pastebin.com/5TpvZnqr ) . I also added ./Include

Revised Makefile
    Spoiler: show

Code:
    -include makefile.inc

AUDIO_LIBS = -lgme -lalogg -lalmp3 -laldmb -ldumb
    IMAGE_LIBS = -ljpgal -lldpng -lpng -lz
    # -lSDLmain -lSDL
    #LINKOPTS = -pg -g
    #LINKOPTS = -pg
    #OPTS = -pg -g
    #OPTS = -pg
    #OPTS = -O3
    OPTS = -DPTW32_STATIC_LIB -O3
    #COMPRESS = 1

CFLAGBASE2 = -Wno-long-long -W -Wall -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith
    #CFLAGBASE2 = -Wno-long-long -Wno-write-strings

ifndef COMPILE_FOR_MACOSX
     CFLAGBASE = $(CFLAGBASE2)
    else
     CFLAGBASE = $(CFLAGBASE2)
    endif

ifdef COMPILE_FOR_WIN
      SINGLE_QUOTE_HELPER = ^"
      REPO_LOCATION = _zcrepo
      ALLEG_LIB = -lalleg -lws2_32
      SFLAG = -s
      WINFLAG = -mwindows -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++
      PLATEXT = -w
      EXEEXT = .exe
      ZC_ICON = zc_icon.o
      ZC_ICON_DEPS = zc_icon.rc zc_icon.ico
      ZC_ICON_CMD = windres --use-temp-file -J rc -o coff -i zc_icon.rc -o zc_icon.o
      ZQ_ICON = zq_icon.o
      ZQ_ICON_DEPS = zq_icon.rc zq_icon.ico
      ZQ_ICON_CMD = windres --use-temp-file -J rc -o coff -i zq_icon.rc -o zq_icon.o
      RV_ICON = rv_icon.o
      RV_ICON_DEPS = rv_icon.rc rv_icon.ico
      RV_ICON_CMD = windres --use-temp-file -J rc -o coff -i rv_icon.rc -o rv_icon.o
      ZC_PLATFORM = Windows
      CC = g++
      CFLAG = $(CFLAGBASE) -pedantic -I./allegro -I./allegro/allegro -I./include -I./include/dumb/ -I./include/alogg/ -I./include/almp3 -I./include/lpng1212/ -I./include/loadpng/ -I./include/lpng1212/ -I./include/jpgalleg-2.5/ -I./include/zlib123/ -I./gme
      LIBDIR = -L./libs/mingw

ZCSOUND_SO = libs/mingw/libzcsound.dll
      ZCSOUND_LIB = -Wl,-rpath,. -lzcsound
      ZCSOUND_LINKOPTS = $(LINKOPTS) -shared -Wl,-soname,zcsound.dll
      ZCSOUND_ALLEG_LIB = $(ALLEG_LIB)
    else
    ifdef COMPILE_FOR_LINUX
      PLATEXT = -l
      ALLEG_LIB = `allegro-config --libs --static`
      SFLAG = -s
      ZC_ICON = zc_icon.o
      ZC_ICON_DEPS = zc_icon.c
      ZC_ICON_CMD = $(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zc_icon.c -o zc_icon.o $(SFLAG)
      ZQ_ICON = zq_icon.o
      ZQ_ICON_DEPS = zq_icon.c
      ZQ_ICON_CMD = $(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zq_icon.c -o zq_icon.o $(SFLAG)
      RV_ICON = rv_icon.o
      RV_ICON_DEPS = rv_icon.c
      RV_ICON_CMD = $(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/rv_icon.c -o rv_icon.o $(SFLAG)
      ZC_PLATFORM = Linux
      CC = g++ 
      CFLAG = -I./include -I../include -I./include/alogg -I./include/almp3
      LIBDIR = -L./libs/linux

SINGLE_INSTANCE_CPP = src/single_instance_unix.cpp
      SINGLE_INSTANCE_O = single_instance.o

ZCSOUND_SO = libs/linux/libzcsound.so
      ZCSOUND_LIB = -Wl,-rpath,. -lzcsound
      ZCSOUND_LINKOPTS = $(LINKOPTS) -shared -Wl,-soname,zcsound.so
    else
    ifdef COMPILE_FOR_DOS
      ALLEG_LIB = -lalleg
      STDCXX_LIB = -lstdcxx
      EXEEXT = .exe
      ZC_PLATFORM = DOS
      CC = gpp
      CFLAG = $(CFLAGBASE) -Werror
    else
    ifdef COMPILE_FOR_MACOSX
      ECHO_HELPER = \
      SINGLE_QUOTE_HELPER = \"
      PLATEXT = -m
      ALLEG_LIB = -framework Cocoa -framework Allegro -lalleg-main -arch i386 
      ZC_PLATFORM = Mac OS X
      CFLAG = $(CFLAGBASE) -pedantic -arch i386 -I./include/dumb/ -I./include/alogg/ -I./include/almp3/ -I./include/libjpgal/
      CC = g++
      LIBDIR= -L./libs/osx
      DATA = output/common/

ZCSOUND_SO = libs/osx/libzcsound.dylib
      ZCSOUND_LIB = -lzcsound
      ZCSOUND_LINKOPTS = $(LINKOPTS) -shared
    else
    ifdef COMPILE_FOR_MACOSX_UNIVERSAL
      ECHO_HELPER = \
      SINGLE_QUOTE_HELPER = \"
      PLATEXT = -mu
      ALLEG_LIB = -framework Cocoa -framework Allegro -lalleg-main
      ZC_PLATFORM = Mac OS X Universal
      CFLAG = -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -arch i386 -arch ppc -DMACOSX_
      CC = g++
      LIBDIR= -L./libs/osx
      DATA = output/common/
      LINKOPTS = -arch i386 -arch ppc

ZCSOUND_LIB = -lzcsound
    else
    ifdef COMPILE_FOR_MACOSX_SNOW_LEOPARD
      PLATEXT = -msl
      ALLEG_LIB = -framework Cocoa -framework Allegro -lalleg-main
      ZC_PLATFORM = Mac OS X Universal
      CFLAG = -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wall -arch i386 -arch ppc -DMACOSX_
      CC = g++
      LIBDIR= -L./libs/osx
      DATA = output/common/
      LINKOPTS = -arch i386 -arch ppc

ZCSOUND_LIB = -lzcsound
    else
    ifdef COMPILE_FOR_GP2X
      PLATEXT = -g
      EXEEXT = .gpe
      ALLEG_LIB = -lalleg -lpthread -static
      ZC_PLATFORM = GP2X
      CFLAG = $(CFLAGBASE) -Werror -I/devkitGP2X/include
      CC = arm-linux-g++
      AUDIO_LIBS = -L/devkitGP2X/lib -lalspc -lalogg -lalmp3 -laldmb -ldumb
      IMAGE_LIBS = -L/devkitGP2X/lib -ljpgal -lldpng -lpng -lz
    endif
    endif
    endif
    endif
    endif
    endif
    endif

ZELDA_PREFIX = zelda
    ZQUEST_PREFIX = zquest
    ROMVIEW_PREFIX = romview

ZELDA_EXE = $(ZELDA_PREFIX)$(PLATEXT)$(EXEEXT)
    ZQUEST_EXE = $(ZQUEST_PREFIX)$(PLATEXT)$(EXEEXT)
    ROMVIEW_EXE = $(ROMVIEW_PREFIX)$(PLATEXT)$(EXEEXT)

ZELDA_OBJECTS = aglogo.o colors.o debug.o decorations.o defdata.o editbox.o EditboxModel.o EditboxView.o ending.o ffscript.o gamedata.o gui.o guys.o init.o items.o jwin.o jwinfsel.o link.o load_gif.o maps.o matrix.o md5.o midi.o pal.o particles.o qst.o save_gif.o script_drawing.o $(SINGLE_INSTANCE_O) sprite.o subscr.o tab_ctl.o tiles.o title.o weapons.o win32.o zc_custom.o zc_init.o zc_items.o zc_sprite.o zc_subscr.o zc_sys.o zelda.o zscriptversion.o zsys.o
    ZELDA_OBJECTS := $(addprefix obj/,$(ZELDA_OBJECTS)) $(ZC_ICON)

ZQUEST_OBJECTS = zquest.o colors.o defdata.o editbox.o EditboxModel.o EditboxView.o gamedata.o gui.o init.o items.o jwin.o jwinfsel.o load_gif.o md5.o midi.o particles.o qst.o questReport.o save_gif.o sprite.o subscr.o tab_ctl.o tiles.o win32.o zc_custom.o zq_class.o zq_cset.o zq_custom.o zq_doors.o zq_files.o zq_items.o zq_init.o zq_misc.o zq_rules.o zq_sprite.o zq_strings.o zq_subscr.o zq_tiles.o zqscale.o zsys.o ffasm.o parser/AST.o parser/BuildVisitors.o parser/ByteCode.o parser/DataStructs.o parser/GlobalSymbols.o parser/lex.yy.o parser/ParseError.o parser/ScriptParser.o parser/SymbolVisitors.o parser/TypeChecker.o parser/UtilVisitors.o parser/y.tab.o
    ZQUEST_OBJECTS := $(addprefix obj/,$(ZQUEST_OBJECTS)) $(ZQ_ICON)

ROMVIEW_OBJECTS = editbox.o EditboxModel.o EditboxView.o gui.o jwin.o jwinfsel.o load_gif.o romview.o save_gif.o tab_ctl.o zqscale.o zsys.o
    ROMVIEW_OBJECTS := $(addprefix obj/,$(ROMVIEW_OBJECTS)) $(RV_ICON)

ZCSOUND_OBJECTS = obj/zcmusic.o obj/zcmusicd.o

.PHONY: default veryclean clean all msg dos win windows linux gp2x test done

default: all
    msg:
    	@echo Compiling Zelda Classic for $(ZC_PLATFORM)...
    done:
    	@echo Done!
    clean:
    	rm -f $(ZELDA_OBJECTS) $(ZQUEST_OBJECTS) $(ROMVIEW_OBJECTS) $(ZCSOUND_OBJECTS)
    veryclean: clean
    	rm -f $(ZELDA_EXE) $(ZQUEST_EXE) $(ROMVIEW_EXE) $(ZCSOUND_SO)

test:
    ifndef COMPILE_FOR_WIN
    ifndef COMPILE_FOR_DOS
    ifndef COMPILE_FOR_LINUX
    ifndef COMPILE_FOR_MACOSX
    ifndef COMPILE_FOR_GP2X
    ifndef COMPILE_FOR_MACOSX_UNIVERSAL
    ifndef COMPILE_FOR_MACOSX_SNOW_LEOPARD
    	#change this if you want to change the default platform
    	@make win
    endif
    endif
    endif
    endif
    endif
    endif
    endif

dos:
    	@echo COMPILE_FOR_DOS=1 > makefile.inc
    	@make
    windows: win
    win:
    	@echo COMPILE_FOR_WIN=1 > makefile.inc
    	@make
    linux:
    	@echo COMPILE_FOR_LINUX=1 > makefile.inc
    	@make
    macosx:
    	@echo COMPILE_FOR_MACOSX=1 > makefile.inc
    	@make
    gp2x:
    	@echo COMPILE_FOR_GP2X=1 > makefile.inc
    	@make
    macosx-u:
    	@echo COMPILE_FOR_MACOSX_UNIVERSAL=1 > makefile.inc
    	@make
    macosx-sl:
    	@echo COMPILE_FOR_MACOSX_SNOW_LEOPARD=1 > makefile.inc
    	@make

all: test msg $(ZCSOUND_SO) $(ZELDA_EXE) $(ZQUEST_EXE) $(ROMVIEW_EXE) done

$(ZCSOUND_SO): $(ZCSOUND_OBJECTS)
    	$(CC) $(ZCSOUND_LINKOPTS) -o $(ZCSOUND_SO) $(ZCSOUND_OBJECTS) $(LIBDIR) $(AUDIO_LIBS) $(ZCSOUND_ALLEG_LIB) $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zcmusic.o: src/zcmusic.cpp src/mutex.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zcmusic.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -fpic -c src/zcmusic.cpp -o obj/zcmusic.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zcmusicd.o: src/zcmusicd.cpp src/zcmusic.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -fpic -c src/zcmusicd.cpp -o obj/zcmusicd.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)

$(ZELDA_EXE): $(ZELDA_OBJECTS) $(ZCSOUND_SO)
    	$(CC) $(LINKOPTS) -o $(ZELDA_EXE) $(ZELDA_OBJECTS) $(LIBDIR) $(IMAGE_LIBS) $(ZCSOUND_LIB) $(ALLEG_LIB) $(STDCXX_LIB) $(ZC_ICON) $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    ifdef COMPRESS
    	upx --best $(ZELDA_EXE)
    endif
    ifdef 0
    	rm zc/zelda-m
    	cp zelda-m zc/zelda-m
    	zc/zelda-m
    endif
    ifdef COMPILE_FOR_MACOSX
    	rm -rf "Zelda Classic.app"
    	fixbundle $(ZELDA_EXE) -e
    	cp Info1.plist $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<key>CFBundleExecutable</key>' >> $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<string>Zelda Classic</string>' >> $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<key>CFBundleIconFile</key>' >> $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<string>zc_icon.icns</string>' >> $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '  <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>' >> $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '  <string>com.armageddon.Zelda Classic</string>' >> $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	cat $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo Info2.plist > $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Info.plist
    	rm $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	cp "zc_icon.icns" $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)zelda.dat $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)sfx.dat $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)fonts.dat $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)qst.dat $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)zelda.nsf $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp "ag_nofull.cfg" $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/ag.cfg
    	cp $(DATA)1st.qst $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)2nd.qst $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)3rd.qst $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)4th.qst $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/

cp libs/osx/libzcsound.dylib $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Frameworks/
    	install_name_tool -change libs/osx/libzcsound.dylib @executable_path/../Frameworks/libzcsound.dylib $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/MacOS/$(ZELDA_EXE)

mv $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/MacOS/$(ZELDA_EXE) "$(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/MacOS/Zelda Classic"
    	mv $(ZELDA_EXE).app "Zelda Classic.app"
    endif
    	rm -rf "Zelda Classic.app"
    	fixbundle $(ZELDA_EXE) -e
    	cp Info1.plist $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<key>CFBundleExecutable</key>' >> $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<string>Zelda Classic</string>' >> $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<key>CFBundleIconFile</key>' >> $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<string>zc_icon.icns</string>' >> $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '  <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>' >> $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '  <string>com.armageddon.Zelda Classic</string>' >> $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	cat $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo Info2.plist > $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Info.plist
    	rm $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	cp "zc_icon.icns" $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)zelda.dat $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)sfx.dat $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)fonts.dat $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)qst.dat $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)zelda.nsf $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp "ag_nofull.cfg" $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/ag.cfg
    	cp $(DATA)1st.qst $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)2nd.qst $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)3rd.qst $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)4th.qst $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/

cp libs/osx/libzcsound.dylib $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/Frameworks/
    	install_name_tool -change libs/osx/libzcsound.dylib @executable_path/../Frameworks/libzcsound.dylib $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/MacOS/$(ZELDA_EXE)

mv $(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/MacOS/$(ZELDA_EXE) "$(ZELDA_EXE).app/Contents/MacOS/Zelda Classic"
    	mv $(ZELDA_EXE).app "Zelda Classic.app"
    endif

$(ZQUEST_EXE): $(ZQUEST_OBJECTS) $(ZCSOUND_SO)
    	$(CC) $(LINKOPTS) -o $(ZQUEST_EXE) $(ZQUEST_OBJECTS) $(LIBDIR) $(IMAGE_LIBS) $(ZCSOUND_LIB) $(ALLEG_LIB) $(STDCXX_LIB) $(ZQ_ICON) $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    ifdef COMPRESS
    	upx --best $(ZQUEST_EXE)
    endif
    ifdef COMPILE_FOR_MACOSX
    	rm -rf "ZQuest Editor.app"
    	fixbundle $(ZQUEST_EXE) -e
    	chmod 755 $(ZQUEST_EXE)
    	cp Info1.plist $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<key>CFBundleExecutable</key>' >> $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<string>ZQuest Editor</string>' >> $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<key>CFBundleIconFile</key>' >> $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<string>zq_icon.icns</string>' >> $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '  <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>' >> $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '  <string>com.armageddon.ZQuest Editor</string>' >> $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	cat $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo Info2.plist > $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Info.plist
    	rm $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	cp "zq_icon.icns" $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)zquest.dat $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)sfx.dat $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)qst.dat $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)zelda.nsf $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)fonts.dat $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)zquest.txt $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)zscript.txt $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)zstrings.txt $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)std.zh $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)std_constants.zh $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)std_functions.zh $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)string.zh $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/

cp libs/osx/libzcsound.dylib $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Frameworks/
    	install_name_tool -change libs/osx/libzcsound.dylib @executable_path/../Frameworks/libzcsound.dylib $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/MacOS/$(ZQUEST_EXE)

mv $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/MacOS/$(ZQUEST_EXE) "$(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/MacOS/ZQuest Editor"
    	mv $(ZQUEST_EXE).app "ZQuest Editor.app"
    endif
    	rm -rf "ZQuest Editor.app"
    	fixbundle $(ZQUEST_EXE) -e
    	chmod 755 $(ZQUEST_EXE)
    	cp Info1.plist $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<key>CFBundleExecutable</key>' >> $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<string>ZQuest Editor</string>' >> $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<key>CFBundleIconFile</key>' >> $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<string>zq_icon.icns</string>' >> $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '  <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>' >> $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '  <string>com.armageddon.ZQuest Editor</string>' >> $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	cat $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo Info2.plist > $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Info.plist
    	rm $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	cp "zq_icon.icns" $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)zquest.dat $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)sfx.dat $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)qst.dat $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)zelda.nsf $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)fonts.dat $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)zquest.txt $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)zscript.txt $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)zstrings.txt $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)std.zh $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)std_constants.zh $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)std_functions.zh $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)string.zh $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/

cp libs/osx/libzcsound.dylib $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/Frameworks/
    	install_name_tool -change libs/osx/libzcsound.dylib @executable_path/../Frameworks/libzcsound.dylib $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/MacOS/$(ZQUEST_EXE)

mv $(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/MacOS/$(ZQUEST_EXE) "$(ZQUEST_EXE).app/Contents/MacOS/ZQuest Editor"
    	mv $(ZQUEST_EXE).app "ZQuest Editor.app"
    endif

$(ROMVIEW_EXE): $(ROMVIEW_OBJECTS)
    	$(CC) $(LINKOPTS) -o obj/$(ROMVIEW_EXE) $(ROMVIEW_OBJECTS) $(LIBDIR) $(IMAGE_LIBS) $(ALLEG_LIB) $(STDCXX_LIB) $(RV_ICON) $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    ifdef COMPRESS
    	upx --best $(ZQUEST_EXE)
    endif
    ifdef COMPILE_FOR_MACOSX
    	rm -rf "ROM Viewer.app"
    	fixbundle $(ROMVIEW_EXE) -e
    	chmod 755 $(ROMVIEW_EXE)
    	cp Info1.plist $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<key>CFBundleExecutable</key>' >> $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<string>ROM Viewer</string>' >> $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<key>CFBundleIconFile</key>' >> $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<string>rv_icon.icns</string>' >> $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '  <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>' >> $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '  <string>com.armageddon.ROMView</string>' >> $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	cat $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo Info2.plist > $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/Info.plist
    	rm $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	cp "rv_icon.icns" $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)fonts.dat $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/
    	mv $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/MacOS/$(ROMVIEW_EXE) "$(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/MacOS/ROMView"
    	mv $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app "ROM Viewer.app"
    endif
    	rm -rf "ROM Viewer.app"
    	fixbundle $(ROMVIEW_EXE) -e
    	chmod 755 $(ROMVIEW_EXE)
    	cp Info1.plist $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<key>CFBundleExecutable</key>' >> $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<string>ROM Viewer</string>' >> $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<key>CFBundleIconFile</key>' >> $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '	<string>rv_icon.icns</string>' >> $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '  <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>' >> $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	echo '  <string>com.armageddon.ROMView</string>' >> $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	cat $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo Info2.plist > $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/Info.plist
    	rm $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/tempinfo
    	cp "rv_icon.icns" $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/Resources/
    	cp $(DATA)fonts.dat $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/
    	mv $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/MacOS/$(ROMVIEW_EXE) "$(ROMVIEW_EXE).app/Contents/MacOS/ROMView"
    	mv $(ROMVIEW_EXE).app "ROM Viewer.app"
    endif

obj/aglogo.o: src/aglogo.cpp src/gamedata.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zdefs.h src/zeldadat.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/aglogo.cpp -o obj/aglogo.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/colors.o: src/colors.cpp src/colors.h src/gamedata.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zdefs.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/colors.cpp -o obj/colors.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/debug.o: src/debug.cpp src/zc_alleg.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/debug.cpp -o obj/debug.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/decorations.o: src/decorations.cpp src/decorations.h src/gamedata.h src/jwin.h src/maps.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/decorations.cpp -o obj/decorations.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/defdata.o: src/defdata.cpp src/defdata.h src/gamedata.h src/guys.h src/items.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/weapons.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zdefs.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/defdata.cpp -o obj/defdata.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/editbox.o: src/editbox.cpp src/EditboxNew.h src/jwin.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/editbox.cpp -o obj/editbox.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/EditboxModel.o: src/EditboxModel.cpp src/editbox.h src/EditboxNew.h src/gamedata.h src/gui.h src/jwin.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zdefs.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/EditboxModel.cpp -o obj/EditboxModel.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/EditboxView.o: src/EditboxView.cpp src/EditboxNew.h src/jwin.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/EditboxView.cpp -o obj/EditboxView.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/ending.o: src/ending.cpp src/aglogo.h src/colors.h src/ending.h src/gamedata.h src/guys.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/link.h src/maps.h src/matrix.h src/pal.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/title.h src/weapons.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h src/init.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/ending.cpp -o obj/ending.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/ffasm.o: src/ffasm.cpp src/ffasm.h src/ffscript.h src/gamedata.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/midi.h src/sprite.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zquest.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/ffasm.cpp -o obj/ffasm.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/ffscript.o: src/ffscript.cpp src/aglogo.h src/colors.h src/ffscript.h src/gamedata.h src/guys.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/link.h src/maps.h src/matrix.h src/pal.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/weapons.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zc_init.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/ffscript.cpp -o obj/ffscript.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/font.o: /allegro/tools/datedit.h src/font.cpp font.h src/zc_alleg.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/font.cpp -o obj/font.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/gamedata.o: src/gamedata.cpp src/gamedata.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/gamedata.cpp -o obj/gamedata.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/gui.o: src/gui.cpp src/colors.h src/debug.h src/gamedata.h src/gui.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/midi.h src/pal.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zquest.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/gui.cpp -o obj/gui.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/guys.o: src/guys.cpp src/aglogo.h src/colors.h src/defdata.h src/ffscript.h src/gamedata.h src/guys.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/link.h src/maps.h src/matrix.h src/pal.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/weapons.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/guys.cpp -o obj/guys.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/init.o: src/init.cpp src/gamedata.h src/gui.h src/init.h src/jwin.h src/sfx.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(CFLAG) -c src/init.cpp -o obj/init.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/items.o: src/items.cpp src/gamedata.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/maps.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/items.cpp -o obj/items.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/jmenu.o: src/jmenu.cpp src/gamedata.h src/jwin.h src/sfx.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/jmenu.cpp -o obj/jmenu.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/jwin.o: src/jwin.cpp src/editbox.h src/gamedata.h src/jwin.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zdefs.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/jwin.cpp -o obj/jwin.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/jwinfsel.o: src/jwinfsel.cpp src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/jwinfsel.cpp -o obj/jwinfsel.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/link.o: src/link.cpp src/aglogo.h src/colors.h src/decorations.h src/ffscript.h src/gamedata.h src/guys.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/link.h src/maps.h src/matrix.h src/pal.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/title.h src/weapons.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zc_subscr.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/link.cpp -o obj/link.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/load_gif.o: src/load_gif.cpp src/load_gif.h src/zc_alleg.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/load_gif.cpp -o obj/load_gif.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/maps.o: src/maps.cpp src/aglogo.h src/colors.h src/ffscript.h src/gamedata.h src/guys.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/link.h src/maps.h src/matrix.h src/pal.h src/particles.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/weapons.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zc_subscr.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) -O3 $(CFLAG) -c src/maps.cpp -o obj/maps.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/matrix.o: src/matrix.cpp src/gamedata.h src/matrix.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_sys.h src/zdefs.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/matrix.cpp -o obj/matrix.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/md5.o: src/md5.cpp src/md5.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/md5.cpp -o obj/md5.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/midi.o: src/midi.cpp src/gamedata.h src/jwin.h src/midi.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zdefs.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/midi.cpp -o obj/midi.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/pal.o: src/pal.cpp src/aglogo.h src/colors.h src/gamedata.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/link.h src/maps.h src/matrix.h src/pal.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/pal.cpp -o obj/pal.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/particles.o: src/particles.cpp src/gamedata.h src/particles.h src/sprite.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zdefs.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/particles.cpp -o obj/particles.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/qst.o: src/qst.cpp src/colors.h src/defdata.h src/font.h src/gamedata.h src/guys.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/md5.h src/midi.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/weapons.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zquest.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/qst.cpp -o obj/qst.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/questReport.o: src/questReport.cpp src/questReport.h src/editbox.h src/EditboxNew.h src/gui.h src/jwin.h src/mem_debug.h src/tiles.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zdefs.h src/zsys.h src/zq_class.h src/zq_misc.h src/zquest.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/questReport.cpp -o obj/questReport.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/romview.o: src/romview.cpp src/fontsdat.h src/gamedata.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/load_gif.h src/save_gif.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zdefs.h src/zqscale.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/romview.cpp -o obj/romview.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/rv_icon.o: $(RV_ICON_DEPS)
    	$(RV_ICON_CMD)
    obj/save_gif.o: src/save_gif.cpp src/save_gif.h src/zc_alleg.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/save_gif.cpp -o obj/save_gif.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/script_drawing.o: src/script_drawing.cpp src/ffscript.h src/maps.h src/rendertarget.h src/script_drawing.h src/tiles.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zelda.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/script_drawing.cpp -o obj/script_drawing.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/single_instance.o: $(SINGLE_INSTANCE_CPP) src/single_instance.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c $(SINGLE_INSTANCE_CPP) -o obj/single_instance.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/sprite.o: src/sprite.cpp src/gamedata.h src/sprite.h src/tiles.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zdefs.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/sprite.cpp -o obj/sprite.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/subscr.o: src/subscr.cpp src/aglogo.h src/colors.h src/gamedata.h src/guys.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/link.h src/maps.h src/matrix.h src/pal.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/weapons.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/subscr.cpp -o obj/subscr.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/tab_ctl.o: src/tab_ctl.cpp src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/tab_ctl.cpp -o obj/tab_ctl.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/tiles.o: src/tiles.cpp src/gamedata.h src/jwin.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zdefs.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) -O3 $(CFLAG) -c src/tiles.cpp -o obj/tiles.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/title.o: src/title.cpp src/aglogo.h src/colors.h src/gamedata.h src/gui.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/link.h src/maps.h src/matrix.h src/pal.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/title.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/title.cpp -o obj/title.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/weapons.o: src/weapons.cpp src/aglogo.h src/colors.h src/gamedata.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/link.h src/maps.h src/matrix.h src/pal.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/weapons.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/weapons.cpp -o obj/weapons.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zc_custom.o: src/zc_custom.cpp src/gamedata.h src/jwin.h src/sfx.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zc_custom.cpp -o obj/zc_custom.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zc_icon.o: $(ZC_ICON_DEPS)
    	$(ZC_ICON_CMD)
    obj/zc_init.o: src/zc_init.cpp src/aglogo.h src/colors.h src/gamedata.h src/gui.h src/init.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/link.h src/maps.h src/matrix.h src/midi.h src/pal.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zc_init.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zq_init.h src/zquest.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zc_init.cpp -o obj/zc_init.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zc_items.o: src/zc_items.cpp src/gamedata.h src/guys.h src/jwin.h src/maps.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/tab_ctl.h src/weapons.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zc_items.cpp -o obj/zc_items.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zc_sprite.o: src/zc_sprite.cpp src/gamedata.h src/jwin.h src/maps.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zc_sprite.cpp -o obj/zc_sprite.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zc_subscr.o: src/zc_subscr.cpp src/aglogo.h src/colors.h src/gamedata.h src/guys.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/link.h src/maps.h src/matrix.h src/pal.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/weapons.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zc_subscr.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zc_subscr.cpp -o obj/zc_subscr.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zc_sys.o: src/zc_sys.cpp src/aglogo.h src/colors.h src/debug.h src/gamedata.h src/gui.h src/guys.h src/init.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/link.h src/maps.h src/matrix.h src/midi.h src/pal.h src/particles.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/title.h src/weapons.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zc_init.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zquest.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zc_sys.cpp -o obj/zc_sys.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zelda.o: src/zelda.cpp src/aglogo.h src/colors.h src/ending.h src/ffscript.h src/fontsdat.h src/gamedata.h src/guys.h src/init.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/link.h src/load_gif.h src/maps.h src/matrix.h src/pal.h src/particles.h src/qst.h src/save_gif.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/title.h src/weapons.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zelda.h src/zeldadat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zelda.cpp -o obj/zelda.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zscriptversion.o: src/zscriptversion.cpp src/zscriptversion.h src/zelda.h src/link.h src/zdefs.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zscriptversion.cpp -o obj/zscriptversion.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/win32.o: src/win32.cpp src/win32.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/win32.cpp -o obj/win32.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zq_class.o: src/zq_class.cpp src/colors.h src/gamedata.h src/gui.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/maps.h src/md5.h src/midi.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zq_class.h src/zq_misc.h src/zq_subscr.h src/zquest.h src/zquestdat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zq_class.cpp -o obj/zq_class.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zq_cset.o: src/zq_cset.cpp src/colors.h src/gamedata.h src/gfxpal.h src/gui.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/midi.h src/pal.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zq_cset.h src/zq_misc.h src/zq_tiles.h src/zquest.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zq_cset.cpp -o obj/zq_cset.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zq_custom.o: src/zq_custom.cpp src/defdata.h src/ffasm.h src/ffscript.h src/gamedata.h src/gui.h src/guys.h src/init.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/midi.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/weapons.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zq_custom.h src/zq_misc.h src/zq_tiles.h src/zquest.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zq_custom.cpp -o obj/zq_custom.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zq_doors.o: src/zq_doors.cpp src/gamedata.h src/gui.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/midi.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_sys.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zq_class.h src/zq_misc.h src/zq_tiles.h src/zquest.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zq_doors.cpp -o obj/zq_doors.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zq_files.o: src/zq_files.cpp src/gamedata.h src/gui.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/midi.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zq_class.h src/zq_custom.h src/zq_files.h src/zq_misc.h src/zq_tiles.h src/zquest.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zq_files.cpp -o obj/zq_files.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zq_icon.o: $(ZQ_ICON_DEPS)
    	$(ZQ_ICON_CMD)
    obj/zq_init.o: src/zq_init.cpp src/gamedata.h src/gui.h src/init.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/midi.h src/sprite.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zq_init.h src/zquest.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zq_init.cpp -o obj/zq_init.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zq_items.o: src/zq_items.cpp src/gamedata.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zdefs.h src/zq_class.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zq_items.cpp -o obj/zq_items.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zq_misc.o: src/zq_misc.cpp src/colors.h src/gamedata.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/midi.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zq_class.h src/zq_misc.h src/zquest.h src/zquestdat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zq_misc.cpp -o obj/zq_misc.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zq_rules.o: src/zq_rules.cpp src/gamedata.h src/gui.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/midi.h src/sprite.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zq_custom.h src/zquest.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zq_rules.cpp -o obj/zq_rules.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zq_sprite.o: src/zq_sprite.cpp src/gamedata.h src/sprite.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zdefs.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zq_sprite.cpp -o obj/zq_sprite.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zq_strings.o: src/zq_strings.cpp src/zq_strings.h src/zquest.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zq_strings.cpp -o obj/zq_strings.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zq_subscr.o: src/zq_subscr.cpp src/gamedata.h src/gui.h src/init.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/midi.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zq_misc.h src/zq_subscr.h src/zquest.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zq_subscr.cpp -o obj/zq_subscr.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zq_tiles.o: src/zq_tiles.cpp src/colors.h src/gamedata.h src/gui.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/midi.h src/qst.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_custom.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zq_class.h src/zq_misc.h src/zq_tiles.h src/zqscale.h src/zquest.h src/zquestdat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) -D_ZQUEST_SCALE_ $(CFLAG) -c src/zq_tiles.cpp -o obj/zq_tiles.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zqscale.o: src/zqscale.cpp
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zqscale.cpp -o obj/zqscale.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zquest.o: src/zquest.cpp src/colors.h src/editbox.h src/EditboxNew.h src/ffasm.h src/ffscript.h src/fontsdat.h src/gamedata.h src/gui.h src/items.h src/jwin.h src/jwinfsel.h src/load_gif.h src/midi.h src/parser/Compiler.h src/qst.h src/save_gif.h src/sfx.h src/sprite.h src/subscr.h src/tab_ctl.h src/tiles.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zcmusic.h src/zdefs.h src/zq_class.h src/zq_cset.h src/zq_custom.h src/zq_doors.h src/zq_files.h src/zq_init.h src/zq_misc.h src/zq_rules.h src/zq_subscr.h src/zq_tiles.h src/zquest.h src/zquestdat.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) -D_ZQUEST_SCALE_ $(CFLAG) -c src/zquest.cpp -o obj/zquest.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/zsys.o: src/zsys.cpp src/gamedata.h src/jwin.h src/tab_ctl.h src/zc_alleg.h src/zc_sys.h src/zdefs.h src/zsys.h
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/zsys.cpp -o obj/zsys.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/parser/AST.o: src/parser/AST.cpp src/parser/AST.h src/parser/Compiler.h src/parser/y.tab.hpp
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/parser/AST.cpp -o obj/parser/AST.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/parser/BuildVisitors.o: src/parser/BuildVisitors.cpp src/zsyssimple.h src/parser/AST.h src/parser/BuildVisitors.h src/parser/ByteCode.h src/parser/Compiler.h src/parser/DataStructs.h src/parser/ParseError.h src/parser/UtilVisitors.h src/parser/y.tab.hpp
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/parser/BuildVisitors.cpp -o obj/parser/BuildVisitors.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/parser/ByteCode.o: src/parser/ByteCode.cpp src/zsyssimple.h src/parser/AST.h src/parser/ByteCode.h src/parser/Compiler.h src/parser/DataStructs.h src/parser/ParseError.h src/parser/UtilVisitors.h src/parser/y.tab.hpp
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/parser/ByteCode.cpp -o obj/parser/ByteCode.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/parser/DataStructs.o: src/parser/DataStructs.cpp src/zsyssimple.h src/parser/AST.h src/parser/Compiler.h src/parser/DataStructs.h src/parser/y.tab.hpp
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/parser/DataStructs.cpp -o obj/parser/DataStructs.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/parser/GlobalSymbols.o: src/parser/GlobalSymbols.cpp src/zsyssimple.h src/parser/AST.h src/parser/ByteCode.h src/parser/Compiler.h src/parser/DataStructs.h src/parser/GlobalSymbols.h src/parser/UtilVisitors.h src/parser/y.tab.hpp
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/parser/GlobalSymbols.cpp -o obj/parser/GlobalSymbols.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/parser/lex.yy.o: src/parser/lex.yy.cpp src/zsyssimple.h src/parser/AST.h src/parser/Compiler.h src/parser/y.tab.hpp
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/parser/lex.yy.cpp -o obj/parser/lex.yy.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/parser/ParseError.o: src/parser/ParseError.cpp src/zsyssimple.h src/parser/AST.h src/parser/Compiler.h src/parser/ParseError.h src/parser/y.tab.hpp
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/parser/ParseError.cpp -o obj/parser/ParseError.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/parser/ScriptParser.o: src/parser/ScriptParser.cpp src/zsyssimple.h src/parser/AST.h src/parser/BuildVisitors.h src/parser/ByteCode.h src/parser/Compiler.h src/parser/DataStructs.h src/parser/GlobalSymbols.h src/parser/ParseError.h src/parser/SymbolVisitors.h src/parser/TypeChecker.h src/parser/UtilVisitors.h src/parser/y.tab.hpp
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/parser/ScriptParser.cpp -o obj/parser/ScriptParser.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/parser/SymbolVisitors.o: src/parser/SymbolVisitors.cpp src/parser/AST.h src/parser/Compiler.h src/parser/DataStructs.h src/parser/ParseError.h src/parser/SymbolVisitors.h src/parser/UtilVisitors.h src/parser/y.tab.hpp
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/parser/SymbolVisitors.cpp -o obj/parser/SymbolVisitors.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/parser/TypeChecker.o: src/parser/TypeChecker.cpp src/zsyssimple.h src/parser/AST.h src/parser/Compiler.h src/parser/DataStructs.h src/parser/GlobalSymbols.h src/parser/ParseError.h src/parser/TypeChecker.h src/parser/UtilVisitors.h src/parser/y.tab.hpp
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/parser/TypeChecker.cpp -o obj/parser/TypeChecker.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/parser/UtilVisitors.o: src/parser/UtilVisitors.cpp src/zsyssimple.h src/parser/AST.h src/parser/Compiler.h src/parser/ParseError.h src/parser/UtilVisitors.h src/parser/y.tab.hpp
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/parser/UtilVisitors.cpp -o obj/parser/UtilVisitors.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)
    obj/parser/y.tab.o: src/parser/y.tab.cpp src/zsyssimple.h src/parser/AST.h src/parser/Compiler.h src/parser/UtilVisitors.h src/parser/y.tab.hpp
    	$(CC) $(OPTS) $(CFLAG) -c src/parser/y.tab.cpp -o obj/parser/y.tab.o $(SFLAG) $(WINFLAG)

Many warnings, and the repo is missing zmusic.o.

The code calls for objects under ./obj/* ... These are not in the repository.

Is this the end?
    ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    69.58%
    I don't know. Some of it's all right, I guess. Everything under dialog/, gui/, and sequence/ is garbage. Some of the changes to Link don't work right. The changes to items and rooms are mostly stupid and currently broken. Various refactorings and rewritings are just awful.

Where does MSYS expect the allegro files to be located? Looking at the makefile, there is no special include path set for them.
    Somewhere on the include paths. Allegro's make install should put them where they need to be, assuming you set MINGDIR correctly.

The code calls for objects under ./obj/* ... These are not in the repository.
    Object files are built by the compiler.

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.45%
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffith View Post
    I don't know. Some of it's all right, I guess. Everything under dialog/, gui/, and sequence/ is garbage. Some of the changes to Link don't work right. The changes to items and rooms are mostly stupid and currently broken. Various refactorings and rewritings are just awful.
    Ah, got it. I haven't looked too much at those things directly but I understand now. Is it strange that I somehow didn't encounter any of those bugs?
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

The Timelord
    QDB Manager
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffith View Post

Somewhere on the include paths. Allegro's make install should put them where they need to be, assuming you set MINGDIR correctly.

Object files are built by the compiler.
    It was because there was no 'obj' directory path in which to build it...and the makefile isn't generating it.

Does MSYS have an option for Make to output all warnings, and errors to a text logfile? Unfortunately, MSYS does not allow click selection of text in its terminal window.

I've tried the typical Linux things:
    make > logfile.txt >2&1
    make logfile.txt |

No positive results, and there is a steady strea of warnins that you may wish to note.

Even the makefile above halts with include errors, and I had to further dump the includes to:

drive:\MinGW\lib\gcc\mingw32\5.3.0\include

That is apparently the default include path for MSYS, not ( drive:\MinGW\include ).

I further had to create the path ./obj/parser

It did compile, and the binaries do run.; although zlaunch.exe was not generated by it.

Thread Information