And now I give you *drumroll please* ... The most complicated way, ever, to get sprites on a screen!!!! (If you don't know what I'm talking about then you probably haven't tried to rewrite rpg maker....yeah)

Someone write a caption for it because I'm just too tired right now..

Oh yeah, we has battle engine with scripts now. How ever many combat guys that are on the screen is how many scripts are running (I didn't count).

Fun thing #1: You can have any combination of monsters/ monster troops stacked together in any combination when a battle is created. The above is just 4 battles added at once. (I also added 32 party members to my party)
Who smokes a lot of crack? That's right, I smoke a lot of crack.

Also still on the table:
Quote Originally Posted by Gleeok View Post
Also, if anyone knows whether or not all maps in FF wrap-around let me know. Right now it looks like a yes (from sky castle and overworld maps) and instead of a repeating pattern maps are simply "large enough" so you can't ever see the other side from one edge. At least it looks like that based off where you can walk. Most the maps suggest 1024x1024 (64x64 tiles) I think, but then there's Waterfall Cave and Gurgu Volcano where I'm not so sure. hmm...