((OOC: @Tamamo I think you should delete that last post. How the frogmen react should be up tp CJC, as he is the GM. No offense , but you are kind of steamrolling and that is not how this game works. This is not a flash RPG. @CJC I apologize if I am mini-modding but I really think the outcome should be your decision and not Tamamo's))

Thank you for your concern. I know I have been a little lax in the past about retroactive continuity, but I am going to be more proactive about it from here on out. If players make assumptions about actions (as Tamamo has with the assumption that Granberia's diplomacy is effective) I will correct the assumption if it is false, just as any player may correct an assumption made against their character(s).

Abe: "Jim trips on an exposed root"
Jim: "Well, I WOULD have tripped on that root, if I hadn't insisted that you go first."
Abe: "Well, I WOULD have gone first, if I hadn't recently suffered a pulled calf muscle that made it impossible to traverse the jungle. ...Uh oh, did I just type that? Crud, a pulled muscle is much worse than tripping!

Anyway, it'll be okay.

(Read 10-11-15)
-C