vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    89.55%

Share Quest Links Here! (Click here before requesting quests!) [v2.0]

Probably the two most obvious and largest known quest repositories are:
    1. the PureZC Quest Database and
    2. the ZeldaClassic.com Quest Database.
    3. Nightmare James Open ZC Quests

But they're not the only places to get quests! If you guys have any quest demoes or web pages you've made for your quests, feel free to post them here. The more the merrier!

For your reference, the old thread is http://armageddongames.net/showthread.php?55879-Quest-links(please-look-here-before-requesting-quests)-1-0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%
    Er.. please update or remove this thread! The first link is very dead and I didn't even try the second.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.44%
    We just need to update the links. Thanks for pointing this out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%
    No problem! I typically lurk more before I start posting, but this seemed like an important thing to point out. =P

How many licks to get to the center Chris Miller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%
    Links are updated. Thanks to tim for letting me know.

Download Lands of Serenity today! You will be knocked comatose by its sheer awesomeness.
    The Titan's Quest, best played in the bathroom as the excitement can be somewhat...overwhelming.

Official AGN Discord Channel

Official ZC Dev Discord Channel

Keese Just registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.65%
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AulnLkDim5HhiSLhaZk2Gnc0TrA_

There's a link to my latest work related to ZC. It is sortof Zelda 3-esque but modified differently, i.e. no Pegasus boots, a run button instead, and the player is always centered in the screen when scrolling, etc. I made one code that had the edges of the map like Zelda 3, where the collision detection still worked normally and the player could run to the edges of each map segment, and had a little leeway from the center of the screen before the map would start scrolling, my computer crashed though before I was done with it.

Other things to note: Open doors/pick up bushes, etc., with Ex3, run with Ex1, and accelerate with Ex1 with the cape.
    Most of the other functions are rewrapped into the scrolling engine, burn bushes, hookshot combos, bombables, etc.
    I didn't get around to making slanted combos yet but it would be easily done with a combo flag that when the collision is detected with a solid combo have it check for 3 out of the 4 chunks of bits and check for Link->Dir and then have the player forced in the desired direction.

Also, the bunny ears item when activated causes 2x faster running/walking and makes the Cape item fly twice as fast.

Yours Truly,
    Zim

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.94%
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloader View Post
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AulnLkDim5HhiSLhaZk2Gnc0TrA_

There's a link to my latest work related to ZC. It is sortof Zelda 3-esque but modified differently, i.e. no Pegasus boots, a run button instead, and the player is always centered in the screen when scrolling, etc. I made one code that had the edges of the map like Zelda 3, where the collision detection still worked normally and the player could run to the edges of each map segment, and had a little leeway from the center of the screen before the map would start scrolling, my computer crashed though before I was done with it.

Other things to note: Open doors/pick up bushes, etc., with Ex3, run with Ex1, and accelerate with Ex1 with the cape.
    Most of the other functions are rewrapped into the scrolling engine, burn bushes, hookshot combos, bombables, etc.
    I didn't get around to making slanted combos yet but it would be easily done with a combo flag that when the collision is detected with a solid combo have it check for 3 out of the 4 chunks of bits and check for Link->Dir and then have the player forced in the desired direction.

Also, the bunny ears item when activated causes 2x faster running/walking and makes the Cape item fly twice as fast.

Yours Truly,
    Zim
    Love this quest! It's my favourite quest ever Liking the scripts and the world. I'm looking forward to your next quest downloader.
    Beware the power of GANON! Hahaha

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.34%
    Here is a link to my quest pack containing five normal quests (two of them with a half overworld) and a randumbizer which is much larger than the other quests, it's baysickly a compilation of my other five quests in one. I had help from HeroOfFire with the randumbizer, that's also why he's in the credits. :) The soundtrack is from BigJoe who made the official 5th quest. Thanks and shoutmeowt to him as well!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/o5y90...uefox.zip/file

Short description: The quests are about as hard - maybe a bit harder - as the original NES version, the difficulty increases from quest to quest in order from 1st Quest Hero Mode to 2nd Quest Hero Mode, then the two Mini quests and eventually the 3rd Quest Hero Mode which is the hardest. The randumbizer can be hard or easy, depending on how lucky you get with the item distribution and the RNG. :)

The 1st and 2nd Quest "Hero Mode" are based on the NES 1st and 2nd Quests, meowever with a twist. There is much more to explore! A dark world (Lorule), more items to find, new and evolved enemies to fight, different music for each dungeon color set, new item drop sets from enemies, and much more.
    If you want to stay updated with all links to my current projects, please visit my signature at www.purezc.net - thanks and have fun!

Gel
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.83%
    Hey, dude! Came across this topic and it's hella interesting, ya know? Was stoked to see that all the links are still working. Thanks a bunch, man!

Thread Information