User Tag List

Thread: Villainous rpg

Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%

Villainous rpg

You sit at the black hall with SCYLLA and other villains her tentacles writhing aroound a blck trident. everyone is here for the same reason a recent influx of heros hs made it impossible to seek their goals and dominate. All of a sudden your host speaks of how her castle was nearly destroyed and that something must be done. The room goes silent for several moments. Finallyy someone breaks the silence. Who are you what do you do and what do you hope to achieve beside the obvious joke.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%
    A bolt of black lightning strikes the floor and a figure appears. He looks mostly human, but he is unusually tall and thin and his body casts no shadow. He has golden eyes which almost glow. He wears blood-red half-plate armor and a black cloak. He carries a platinum-hilted greatsword with a black blade, which he is currently holding skyward, with diminishing circles of black lightning swirling around it. He sheathes this sword and turns to face the others in the room.

EDIT: My character's name in this is Eidos Kentarra, and he is a Blackguard, also known as an anti-paladin.
    Last edited by TheDarkOne; 08-10-2015 at 01:59 PM.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0.82%
    TARN wraps his wings around his body, dangling from the rafters. It's daytime, so he's only the size of a fruit bat at the moment. Why do they always have to have these meetings when the sun is high in the sky? Some people are trying to sleep! There are flocks to be drained and that's not really a mid-day activity.
    The crack of black lightning appears to have been the source of the noise. It's typical for villains to have such dramatic entrances, but Tarn is flustered that he's arrived late. Everyone was just about to break for lunch and now the meeting is going to drag on because no one wants to be seen showing weakness.
    Tarn's stomach growls. He could really go for a nip right about now.

Still... nothing to do but wait for the meeting to conclude. Something's got to be done about this witch hunt, and Tarn is sick of booby traps littered in the grazing fields.
    If they didn't want a giant bat eating their livestock, why do they raise it?

Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @TheDarkOne
    You immediately recognize a cloaked figure. and you wish you did not. This man is no othwr then Alnur the urpriest known for stabbing people in the back. He is dngerous s much as he is deceitful. He sits alone you noitce at first but then see a drow sitting across from him.
    He smiles at you and jesters for you to join them.
    What do you do.

@CJC
    You notice a halfling rogue quietly loading a crossbow while stradling a rafter you also notice that nobody is talking and alnur is fidgety. Did scylla set this up to kill him. Alnur has always been good to you him and hos girlfriend for what it worth aways took your side. What do you do.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%
    I do not join the priest or his drow companion. Instead, I take a look around the hall for any other familiar faces. In particular, I am looking for the Shadow Druid known as Taras. If she is there, I will join her in the hope that her attraction to me still remains.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Thread Information