The whole rating system for quests is broken and has no credibility to begin with. How can it be that players who play for a few minutes (or not at all) or watch a video of a quest be permitted to rate a quest? And it is entirely possible that someone who doesn't like a quest or its creator can create a clone army to rate the quest 0 stars. Further, admins can modify user's ratings because they are not "in-line with community expectations" (see Lunaria). The whole rating system is a joke to me and I certainly don't base what I play on ratings. Finally, even if the entire ZC fanbase rates a quest 0 stars but the quest creator thinks it is 5 stars then nothing will change - I can guarantee that. So what is the point of it all if you can't get change in the end? To end up with disputes like these?

Dimentio, you ought to have realized that Anarchy is a type B player and quest maker and that type A criticisms like "but your graphics aren't good" and "there are no puzzles in your quest just a big slugfest" will at best be ignored and at worst end up in conflict like you're seeing now. Anarchy won't change because he does not see graphics as valuable enough to spend his precious quest-making time fixing. Precious time that you aren't paying for... So what is the point of speaking your mind? Why can't you simply just accept that the game wasn't made for your graphical tastes and move on to the next quest?

As for this whole racism thing, I am always one for free speech even like this. I support free-speech because its far better than the alternative - one where the racist person hides their true feelings and quietly and subtly discriminates against people of different races and never says his true reasons. What does it matter what someone says? Its what they do and how they act that truly matter.