17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.49%
    I fixed that save spot where you got stuck on Eldin Island. I also added pots in the first dungeon, the trees are fixed as well in Lost Woods. Thanks for your support and I hope you continue to find more things that's worth fixing.

I don't know how to fix the issue Colossal found in the parapa palace yet. But it's not so serious now that I added the smoke bomb as an initial item. I will find ways to fix it. Also, for those in worry about running out of magic and getting stuck, don't, the magic coin an smoke bomb items was invented for that, if your magic coin is too weak, simply teleport out of your trapped situation with the smoke bomb. Which I insist, upgrade your magic coin to at least level 3, it's important.

Be careful not to level your items too strong either, as Colossal learned, you can make a really challenging boss too easy by levelling up too strong. The purpose of this is to let casual gamers (granted if they get passed the Deity and Rash's second battle) a fair chance in enjoying this quest.

You set your own difficulty, and trust me, I've made certain the quest is very frigin challenging for those who refuse to grind rupees occasionally.

Note to all bug testers: Be sure to use your smoke bombs as much as possible, it consumes no magic, and its brilliant for finding bugs and getting out of tough jams.

Faith, Trust, and Sexydust. Lynker's Avatar
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    57.5%
    Ah, okay. I shall try again.

And I'll use the smoke bomb, definitely. :)

I went to get a new sword, but I was warped to a new place and my tunic became black! :O

You used "than" wrong (It should be "then") in the line "Only then the curse will be lifted."
    Also, "A lot" is two words. Not one.

Sadly I missed other errors in text.
    Last edited by Lynker; 02-27-2013 at 05:26 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.49%
    Thanks, and I apologies for my common grammar mistakes. I grew up around the bay, so the art of well spoken language is a daily practice to me growing up from a community that speaks in slang and inappropriate use of terms.

That warp is supposed to happen, I supposed you noticed the retro feel of those 3 rooms. This same identical 3 room temple that contains a sword is in all my quests. Started with Shattered Courage, which is why it's called "Shattered Temple".

That warping temple is something that will continue to appear in every other quest I will ever make. Same as The Weird Tree, but lets not discuss the Weird Tree.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.49%
    I've been putting most of my effort now completing villages Saria and Ruto and completing South Lanayru.

Ruto will serve as just a crossover town where you can upgrade further, while Saria however is much larger. Saria is Faron's capital and will cover half the map of South Faron. Because Saria is so large, it is very important for me to build this city as beautiful as possible. Therefore I am playing Lost Isle, and taking a lot of visual cues I see from the village in that game, and in a similar fashion, adding those cues in my own style.

Saria will be the biggest town in the game before reaching Nabaruu, which will be Lanayru's capital, and therefore will be built like a Medieval city, therefore I will be taking cues from Assassin's Creed 2 which their setting is during the renaissance which occurred after the end of the Middle Ages, and therefore have similar styles.

But first things first, completing Saria and South Faron while tying up some loose ends in North Faron. Than finally Level 4, than I can move on to completing Eldin revisited, which will be building using the Souls of Wisdom 1 overworld, but remastered. This should flow fairly smoothly, and will prepare me to begin Level 5 which will serve as the mid way point and will officially make SOW2 50% done, which is really exciting news, if you ask me.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.49%
    Nearly completed South Faron. But far from returning to design Level 4 and Palace 2.

Plans include:

- Finishing South Faron.
    - Building a few cutscenes.
    - Creating cave that links North Faron and South Faron.
    - Completing Design of the Goddess Statue side quest.
    - Building Twilight Winter Death Mountain.
    - Level 4 and Palace 2.

It will take a lot of work and I reckon a few weeks to build this up to par. But progress is swell.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.49%
    South Faron West half finally completed. With a few touch ups on layering, I'll bridge the connection with Faron Cave, it will be in Faron Cave I'll introduce the Assassins who will be the primary antagonists of the South Faron region.

Also, with Twilight Winter half complete, this quest is progressing really really fast.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.48%
    I'm doing another playthrough right now. As far as issues go, I noticed that Link can still walk "on top" of the back half of the bookshelf in his house. I also used the smoke bomb in Papara Forest (this was before first entering the Shattered Temple) and I was sent to the top-left corner of the forest's first screen. At least I was able to move 1 screen left and use the smoke bomb again.

I'm currently at level 3. This time I'm trying to level up differently. Also, did Rash get easier again or did I just have a better run? I didn't take very many hits in the second encounter with him.

Your progress is sounding great, judging by the updates you've posted.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.49%
    Oh, the progress is way ahead of schedule. I am visiting my home town, and Zeldaclassic is all I got out here to do pretty much.

Right now I've competed designing South-West Faron and a part of Level 4. Also, most of the Eldin Province is nearing its completion stages. It'll be awhile before I releases a new update to the public, but when I do it'll include everything up to Level 5.

Eldin will not have any levels per say, but they will have mini-levels, and the infamous Twilight Winter I've been hyping up. I believe you'll appreciate the Province more than anyone else because you'll love the new look of everything, while keeping some things traditionally exactly as they were.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    53.73%
    Okay... so like, i'm at level 3. I got all of my stuff back, but I think I'm pretty much stuck.

See. When I got blasted to the second set of ships, I decided to go into the first cabin, navigate, grab the key, and unlock the door on the other side of the ship. But there was an enemy inside that needed to be killed, so I left, and went inside the second cabin, investigate, and I get all of my stuff back.

Sounds dandy so far, right?

Okay, so, I return to where I was supposed to kill this enemy, but the door I unlocked is locked again, and the key is GONE.

On top of that, whenever I fail to cross the rising platforms on time, I get sent back to a certain room, but my items are gone again! Yet when i get grabbed by one of the ghost pirates, my stuff comes back!

does any of this even make sense? I can make some screencaps if you need some clarity.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.49%
    The place is haunted by video game ghosts.

Actually this makes sense. It's a problem I thought I fixed. You are indeed stuck by a game bug. Want me to send you a file with a temporary fix?

Thread Information