Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.19%
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJourneysFire View Post
    Yes, Zelda 2 palaces, but like I said, they don't play a predominant role in this quest. They serve to be explored after each level, almost like a final segment to each level. Palaces are overdone, and I assume will be featured in all Zelda 2 remakes. Since the Souls of Wisdom series takes elements of the first two games, the palaces and their guardians are certainly featured in this loose remake of Zelda 2.

This explains why you get 6 crystals in the temple of time. Returning crystals to the palaces is one of te main objectives of the quest, but finds itself overshadowed by the quest's mysterious and interesting plot. You will not be disappointed? Unless of course you wanted to explore these palaces.
    All the other Zelda 2 remakes are kinda...dead. I was looking forward to someone with a solid completion track record finally remaking them. I'm sure however you decide to handle the palace aspect it'll work out, though.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.31%
    Thank you. But unless somebody else volunteers to take charge of temple creation, they more than likely won't be anything but a simple puzzle than big boss routine. Full palace creation is what makes Zelda 2 remakes so hard. Palaces are too strict, and needs too much commitment, and kills creativity. Palaces are way too strict for me to recreate, and that is why this quest is more capable of completion. Palaces might be overkill as well, nothing worse than a player think "when am I gonna reach te end of this part?".

I'd be open to implement "Classic Palaces" just like I did with "Classic Temples" in SoW1, but I won't be doing them myself.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.31%
    Been hooked on Assassin's Creed. Haven't updated much since, but Level 3 should be completed soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    43.81%
    Found you Cole! Ok, so I sent you a PM or 2 on purezc with some bugs I found. But I'm sure it was an older version of the Demo, so I might need to update the version I have so I'm not repeating things you have already fixed.
    If there is any attempt for either contestant to cheat, especially with my wife, who is a dirty, dirty, tramp, I am just gonna snap. Do I make myself clear?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.31%
    Sorry I haven't responded. I have been really sick these holidays, been bedridden the past few days.

What bugs have you found so I can attempt to fix them if they haven't been already. Also, this current quest is being built on RC3. I'm gonna update to the full version of 2.5 soon.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.31%
    After what could be an excrutiating amount of hours put into this quest tonight, I am proud to say that the next level is almost completed. This level is huge, though fairly basic considering it is just level 3. There are no elaborate puzzles, but a fun block puzzle.

You'll either love or hate level 3, because there are creeper Stalfos around every corner ready to nab you of you ain't being careful. Anybody who's following this quest wanna give it a test run?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.31%
    Happy New Years, and to celebrate, I proudly reveal beta 3.2

In this beta, the complete 3rd level finally accessible to fans. Though still in its primitive stages, it is fully functional and operates as it should. This level took me alot of will power to even start, let alone finally finish. It was just such a difficult level to create that I actually skipped it and worked on the overworld for the rest of the game. Now finally, over a month or two ago, I finally stepped in to create this level, and here it is. I am very proud with how this level came to be, as it meets 95% of how I originally imagined it to be. Something I believed that was near impossible. Please download and enjoy what this level has to offer. :)

http://www.2shared.com/uploadComplet...TEGsRiyJJHw2Kx

I also would like to announce that Souls of Wisdom 2 is now 2.5 (official) compatible. But still built with RC3, after I test that this quest is fully workable with the official version, I'll be transitioning to the official release to build this quest further on.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    100%
    I'd like to see the dungeon; it sounds great. Unfortunately, that link isn't working for me.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossal View Post
    I'd like to see the dungeon; it sounds great. Unfortunately, that link isn't working for me.
    The link gets you to join.....I don't see a place to download the demo

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.31%
    I'll try again.

Thread Information