Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Shouldn't a man have been responsible enough to have attempted contraception in the first place?
    I'm not suggesting our hypothetical man hadn't tried contraception. Contraception is not foolproof, neither for disease nor for pregnancy. Apparently it shouldn't matter?

Remember what this post-feminist society of ours has supposedly taught us: that women want sex too, just as much as men do. Oh yeah, and men also get raped by women far more often than gets reported.

Take the above points together, and you could argue the woman should have been responsible enough to take the pill before consenting to (asking for) sexual play.

Shattered Earth, coming soon!

Mappers needed. If you want to help, send a PM to MasterSwordUltima.

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.12%
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn the Great View Post
    (Geri?)
    No way?! You've never seen Tom and Jerry?

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    Just like any other man whose intention is merely for a little slap & tickle, he is responsible for the actions of his swimmers. If Tom is lucky enough to live in one of 31 states, he can sue for other parental rights. Paul Ryan and Todd "their bodies have ways of shutting the whole thing down" Akin muddied up the the search engines with their delusions regarding human reproduction last election cycle so I will spare you more citations such as women forced to gestate their rapists seeds because daddy-rapists managed to get injunctions stopping terminations. Anyone who is curious may want to pay special attention to the stories of minors raped by family daddies/uncles/step-daddies and forced to keep the issues, often because their mum's were in denial or complicit. This is me tapping out, though. I have read too many articles and legal journals on rape just while putting this post together and it is making me want to go play with my cats and poke around my garden so I can remember life is not always such an ugly endeavor.

*at least some states...not worth verifying all states as any makes the point.
    I am sorry about that. I prefer to think in hypotheticals for that very reason. Those are some fucked up articles though. That last one actually reminded me of a news article a few years ago where a woman was kidnapped for like 10 years and raped and had children, some other bs. I only remember it because I was living in the same county, or close by, at the time.
    ..Yeah, that shit is just too stupid. :\
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%
    Guys, I'm proud of AGN. I really am. This is the internet, and we haven't started flaming, being shitty, anything. We've legitimately had (and are having) a discussion about a controversial topic.

You don't get to see that every day :)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%
    Quote Originally Posted by Dechipher View Post
    Guys, I'm proud of AGN. I really am. This is the internet, and we haven't started flaming, being shitty, anything. We've legitimately had (and are having) a discussion about a controversial topic.

You don't get to see that every day :)
    Stop the meta-discussion and stick to the fucking topic or pay the price when I staple an infraction to your ass.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.26%
    Sometimes I wonder how Paul Ryan and Todd Akins came into office and then I remember that there are often idiots manage to know just what to say to get elected. Personally I think that if a woman gets raped, she should not have to be forced to carry the rapist's kid to term because some moron wants to enforce his twisted(and totally wrong and idiotic) views on how society and the human body should work. And don't get me started on the religious nuts.

And now to get my mind off of that: tiddly winks.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn the Great View Post
    Stop the meta-discussion and stick to the fucking topic or pay the price when I staple an infraction to your ass.
    What meta-discussion? This place should have been aborted long ago. AGN has seen a number of unsuccessful miscarriages (of justice) and morning-after remorse over the years. Not to mention all the termination attempts that ultimately failed. Yet here we are, acting like some sort of matured individuals having a reasonably polite discussion about a historically contentious topic.

Frankie says, "Relax."

And do not leave children or pets in autos. We all seem to agree, post-forty-second week abortions are bad.

I'll just leave this here to make sure this post is still on topic.
    Last edited by Mercy; 07-05-2013 at 03:53 PM. Reason: link-y
    "The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius."

Glenn the Great: I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl.

"Live and Let Live" is an excellent, tree-hugging philosophy, but it doesn't do much when the ones you refuse to kill are dragging you down with them.

Armageddon Task Manager

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.04%
    What meta-discussion? This place should have been aborted long ago. AGN has seen a number of unsuccessful miscarriages (of justice) and morning-after remorse over the years. Not to mention all the termination attempts that ultimately failed. Yet here we are, acting like some sort of matured individuals having a reasonably polite discussion about a historically contentious topic.

Frankie says, "Relax."

And do not leave children or pets in autos. We all seem to agree, post-forty-second week abortions are bad.

I'll just leave this here to make sure this post is still on topic.
    He was kidding. Glenn is by far the most rule-laxed mod we have.

Also, can we just all agree we want to see mercy's magical hole?

Pics or gtfo. You can email or private message me links.

Willing to trade.

26/m/OK

<SUCCESSOR> Its Shadowblazer's dark essence invading the forums

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%
    What meta-discussion?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta-discussion
    Discussion about a discussion that contributes nothing to the discussion being meta-discussed.

My comment was meant as a friendly jab toward Dechipher and had nothing to do with the abortion-talk, please carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by ctrl-alt-delete View Post
    Also, can we just all agree we want to see mercy's magical hole?
    Curiosity is sorta piqued, but something about Mercy strikes me as the kind of woman who lets it all grow free down there.
    Last edited by Glenn the Great; 07-05-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%
    Meh, I thought the half-hearted attempt at insinuating that this place is a failed abortion was silly enough to indicate I was merely teasing Glenn. This little girl knows better than to actually call out mod's in a public thread.

As for the other thing..., ASWGL was full of my tips on the nethers bare. Some things never change.
    "The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius."

Glenn the Great: I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl.

"Live and Let Live" is an excellent, tree-hugging philosophy, but it doesn't do much when the ones you refuse to kill are dragging you down with them.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.99%
    Guys I hate you all, you take things too seriously. I wish for once we could just have a discussion, but no, someone always has to get butthurt. WELL IM SICK OF IT

Thread Information