Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.3%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    Hello again! It's always nice to see you here and there, wherever it happens to be. :)

1) You'll be amused to know that over the past few years, between here and PZC, (mostly the latter) a large number of people have "outed themselves," and it's beginning to feel like something more like a conversation piece than a dramatic moment in a person's life. Definitely not a bad thing, though that depends on what a person would like to see come out of it.
    2) Never quite got tired of the forum scene; it's not that it's a gigantic rush or something, but there are just certain procedures that are necessary to interact with people, and if that's what a forum software requires, so be it. It's maybe a minute of clicking and checking E-mail, then you're in, in a consistent environment. 'chan threads tend to be far less permanent, I find. It's like we become a fleeting memory. Is that what life has suddenly become? :|
    3) So what else is new in life?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTiger View Post
    1) You'll be amused to know that over the past few years, between here and PZC, (mostly the latter) a large number of people have "outed themselves," and it's beginning to feel like something more like a conversation piece than a dramatic moment in a person's life. Definitely not a bad thing, though that depends on what a person would like to see come out of it.
    You know I used to sometimes poke fun at PureZC on the basis of my assumption that it had a lot of secretly gay members, so I'll admit it's fun when you find out how literally correct one can be about certain assumptions.

Shattered Earth, coming soon!

Mappers needed. If you want to help, send a PM to MasterSwordUltima.

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.3%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    Oh naturally, ... that can absolutely be true, though it obviously doesn't hold true specifically and only to PureZC. The very same phenomenon can be said about anywhere. In fact in just this very thread alone I could make a statement about an expectation of dicks to be prevalent. I very well might have been correct about it, too. :p Haha. But I digress. It's really just a simple coincidence; one that is becoming more and more common through out the internet, I suppose.

In other words, people are more and more free to be who they really are; or at least, who they believe themselves to be. That's fine too.

Thread Information