User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: James Quest 2, Where is the missile pack (magic book)

Octorok
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.78%

James Quest 2, Where is the missile pack (magic book)

Where is the missile pack (magic book)

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%
    @Nightmare can tell you for sure as soon as he sees this.

It's been a long time since I played JQ2 so my memory is hazy, but I think it's before Zenithia... or inside of it. hmm.... (I get the feeling like those items are reletively close but just can't quite remember.)
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.78%
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleeok View Post

It's been a long time since I played JQ2 so my memory is hazy, but I think it's before Zenithia... or inside of it. hmm.... (I get the feeling like those items are reletively close but just can't quite remember.)
    yeah I've beaten it twice, just can't remember small things, the last time I couldn't remember the thing after level 9, and this time I can't remember where the book is.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.78%
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleeok View Post

Trying to go to and old quest file that has that quest almost beat, I notice this mapped area (it's in the cave area before you go to level 8)

I think that the item I need is in that right most area, but can't remember how to get to that part as the right most rooms aren't part of the area I'm doing in the current playthrough.

Sorry about the double post but it might jar some memory

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%
    (I went ahead and let Nightmare know about this thread for you.)

Still can't remember, but if I had to guess I'd say there is a whistle->stairs in there somewhere.
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%
    OK, now if my antagonistically bad day couldn't get any worse......... (this quest is an outright Kaizo, and in there with the most difficult quests such as Armageddon and Loh, the buggy and incomplete on many accounts, and it's not up to my standards, which is why I discon'ed it and I usually don't recognize it exists anymore). I am hardly in a mind set to play a 100+ game Kaizo Quest considering all the other shit I got going on right now.......

Give me a couple of days, I'll dig it out of my archive and add it to the 2.53 test list (this one SHOULD be interesting, lol)

-James

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nightmarejames YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/nightmarejames

Game Projects
    Zelda Classic:
    Completed: Zelda NES Remastered, Demo 1st Quest, Demo 2nd Quest, James Quest: Remastered (V 2.1), Memorial Quest, New Quest 2 2015. New Quest: Rebuilt
    In development: Demo SP, James Quest: Remastered (V 3.0)t, 6QI

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%
    Nightmare, I still wish you'd at least play LoH:IE or AQ one of these days. You'd see that those are much, much harder than JQ2 by a huge margin. Back in the old days JQ2 and maybe TSA's 3rd quest were probably the hardest, but those days are gone.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.78%
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    OK, now if my antagonistically bad day couldn't get any worse......... (this quest is an outright Kaizo, and in there with the most difficult quests such as Armageddon and Loh, the buggy and incomplete on many accounts, and it's not up to my standards, which is why I discon'ed it and I usually don't recognize it exists anymore). I am hardly in a mind set to play a 100+ game Kaizo Quest considering all the other shit I got going on right now.......

Give me a couple of days, I'll dig it out of my archive and add it to the 2.53 test list (this one SHOULD be interesting, lol)

-James
    funny because I find JQ2 easier than JQ1. At least with JQ2, you start with full life. The really only complaint I had is the "black" ring wouldn't show you where you were in a dungeon unless you had a map. Maybe I'll take notes on this so I will never have this problem again

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    79.66%
    I remember that James Quest and James Quest 2 were pretty difficult when I first stared playing but now they are a cake-walk. I also quit after a while because Nightmare loves to have arbitrary secrets that prevent players progressing - this thread is a testament to that. If anyone plays LoH or LoH:IE, I can personally guarantee you that you will never get stuck trying to find where the next level is or where any necessary items are. There's a video walkthrough and if you still can't find it then the quest is unpassworded.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%
    Quote Originally Posted by zcfan27330 View Post
    funny because I find JQ2 easier than JQ1. At least with JQ2, you start with full life. The really only complaint I had is the "black" ring wouldn't show you where you were in a dungeon unless you had a map. Maybe I'll take notes on this so I will never have this problem again
    Hrmmmm....... Zeo said the same thing about the full life thing as well......

Guess it's just a "me" thing. Right now feeling like shit, i'll check it out later today.

-James

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nightmarejames YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/nightmarejames

Game Projects
    Zelda Classic:
    Completed: Zelda NES Remastered, Demo 1st Quest, Demo 2nd Quest, James Quest: Remastered (V 2.1), Memorial Quest, New Quest 2 2015. New Quest: Rebuilt
    In development: Demo SP, James Quest: Remastered (V 3.0)t, 6QI

Thread Information