144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.71%
    I found the notebook.. I'm kinda confused though, some of my notes don't seem to match up right. My notes say there are 18 full hearts (possibly 20?). I wonder if the quest is playing wrong in the newer versions of ZC. I've also seen pics and videos of the game starting with 999 coins, and that doesn't seem right. (also there have been other things in the videos on YouTube that don't seem to be working correctly) There also are some cheat codes, I think they are "mario" and "toad" they might be in caps or not.

I also found notes on other quests and even quests that never got made. I'm also remembering more about ideas I've had in the past, and writing them down in the notebook so I don't forget them.

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%
    Quote Originally Posted by VEL View Post
    I found the notebook.. I'm kinda confused though, some of my notes don't seem to match up right. My notes say there are 18 full hearts (possibly 20?). I wonder if the quest is playing wrong in the newer versions of ZC. I've also seen pics and videos of the game starting with 999 coins, and that doesn't seem right. (also there have been other things in the videos on YouTube that don't seem to be working correctly) There also are some cheat codes, I think they are "mario" and "toad" they might be in caps or not.

I also found notes on other quests and even quests that never got made. I'm also remembering more about ideas I've had in the past, and writing them down in the notebook so I don't forget them.
    Ah, okay, that sounds interesting.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.71%
    I was watching a video on youtube of someone playing this and Twimps (small thwomps) where coming out of the pipes... I'm pretty sure I made some piranha plants come out, not thwimps.... Well at least it is fully playable still. Maybe someday I'll update the game in a newer version of ZC to fix the bugs, and take advantage of some of the new features. I probably could make the cutscenes alot smoother looking now.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%
    Quote Originally Posted by VEL View Post
    I was watching a video on youtube of someone playing this and Twimps (small thwomps) where coming out of the pipes... I'm pretty sure I made some piranha plants come out, not thwimps.... Well at least it is fully playable still. Maybe someday I'll update the game in a newer version of ZC to fix the bugs, and take advantage of some of the new features. I probably could make the cutscenes alot smoother looking now.
    When you said there might be someting invisible in the tower I thought you meant the Green Coin that I found next to the room with the up-down ladder creature or the Heart container west of Yoshi/Birdie... but we'll see what can be done.
    In the small underground area at the moment I have tried the recorder and magazine on both screens, haven't been able to bomb anything or see anything different with the lens so far...
    I still feel as if I could find just a couple more easter eggs in Hell...

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.71%
    Quote Originally Posted by xBombersamx View Post
    When you said there might be someting invisible in the tower I thought you meant the Green Coin that I found next to the room with the up-down ladder creature or the Heart container west of Yoshi/Birdie... but we'll see what can be done.
    In the small underground area at the moment I have tried the recorder and magazine on both screens, haven't been able to bomb anything or see anything different with the lens so far...
    I still feel as if I could find just a couple more easter eggs in Hell...
    I think there could be some "invisible floors" where it looks like you're walking in the air, inside the tower. Also there is some water on the east side of the main overworld and I think you might be able to swim off of the map into a new area, I think I added that at one point, though I might have removed it for some reason. I don't think there is alot in Hell, it was something I just kinda threw in there and didn't spend much time on.

Thread Information