Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Quote Originally Posted by AkitaDoge View Post
    Is that really a good idea though? I wonder, I bombed that house next to the sewers level without checking inside first. Should I have done that?
    I thought they wouldn't be openable by even the wrench but guess it at worst be another hints house, at best prolly someone with a joke or some story...
    If you wanted to check back you could directly exit ZC then load the file back unless...

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.37%
    Quote Originally Posted by xBombersamx View Post
    I thought they wouldn't be openable by even the wrench but guess it at worst be another hints house, at best prolly someone with a joke or some story...
    If you wanted to check back you could directly exit ZC then load the file back unless...
    Well, I learned some are openable by wrenches and others you can burn the door down. You know that area where the third level is? There's that house surrounded by rocks and two torches to it. You can burn that door down to get in.
    As for checking back, that was the first house I blew up. lol
    Last edited by AkitaDoge; 05-14-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Well, I just learned some are openable by wrenches and others you can burn the door down. You know that area where the third level is? There's that house surrounded by rocks and two torches to it. You can burn that door down to get in.
    I did say I found that one. It's a shop and it's too big to be bombed anyway. I might have missed the wrench ones maybe. The large and seamless houses I couldn't take down, just the small dilapidated ones. Maybe they reappear in re spawned in hell?

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.37%
    I did say I found that one. It's a shop and it's too big to be bombed anyway. I might have missed the wrench ones maybe. The large and seamless houses I couldn't take down, just the small dilapidated ones. Maybe they reappear in re spawned in hell?
    I only found two wrench ones. The one where the guy is all "So what? You just opened my door with a wrench. Does that make you bad or something?" and Lord Featherbottom.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    I only found two wrench ones. The one where the guy is all "So what? You just opened my door with a wrench. Does that make you bad or something?" and Lord Featherbottom.
    Was the one south of level 2, the red house next to the toad house that says he is a fairy princess openable by wrench? Cos that was the 2nd one I tried to bomb.
    I found the blue pipe, will check later what I can do with the item there. Apparently I did kill all skeletons and did follow the path from inside of the house. Think I might make a separate run of the game not bombing the wrench locked houses and see what they say. There are possibly at least two or three that are not the featherbottom one.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Yeah Those might be the only ones openable by wrench...
    I played through again to see if I can open the bombable houses that were locked, with a wrench, which is pretty much just the one next to the sewer level and below the level 2, but the wrench does nothing to them and when I check with the green P (It's a bit like a lens of truth reminding me of OoT) it's just bombable house that look barren.
    Now the other things I noticed are the second power glove could actually push that gravestone with the upside down cross near the entrance to the End dungeon to make for a secret entrance to the Hell area aside from dying at Lord featherbottom. And there's well you know where the stairs to the hills around where the Hell's own dungeon are right, with the two toads on crucifixes like they were 'Jesus' Toads, lol? (I call that secret dungeon the Satan's Lair of the Mario universe, but would Satan look like a Super strong version of a three headed Gleeok? I'm not sure...) Well I walked around the that place in front of the crucifixes and discovered two patches of grass that just appear and I tried to bomb them and green P them, but nothing happened... might be more secrets...
    Also since I went to such hard lengths in that dungeon to get the item, I bet I could still use it somewhere to finish my 24 hearts and the last passive inventory item (Unless VEL stopped the project there and forgot to put in the thing between the stepladder and power bracelet 2?) I might have heard someone getting the Magical Key in this but i don't know how...

I see a couple parts in hell where the tiles were pixelly and vibrating, when I tried to step on a random one of those tiles it sent me back to the Overworld. I'm wondering if there if more secrets to those, like something happens at certain tiles...
    so yeah, I think I have bombed all the houses in the overworld that can be, and got 18 hearts. Hmmm I wonder where the 19th heart may be...
    and secret rooms on either side of two bullet bills closer to the ground floor.

To wrap it up I think I may have to use ZConsole to check all the places with infinite mana or editor something... till then... gj VEL in making so much plot to this Mario Universe.
    **actually for the cheat checker, i tried loading ZC 1.92 beta 183 which VEL said the version was, I couldn't load it on my win7 pc even when compatibility for xp or 2000 was checked it didn't load, so now we are really lost and stopped here. I don't have a way to get enough mana to use the Lens of P all the time and don't have a proper way to go about those portal graves in Hell world other than to be taken back to normal world which is a bad way of trial of error. The 2nd elixir is sustain but still limits me. May god save us all stuckedness, praise the god.**
    EDIT: ***Yeah, I think I am pretty stuck as of now, guess good luck to you if you find the rest, here's what I have so you can compare.
    Last edited by xBombersamx; 05-18-2014 at 09:00 AM.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.13%
    Now the other things I noticed are the second power glove could actually push that gravestone with the upside down cross near the entrance to the End dungeon to make for a secret entrance to the Hell area aside from dying at Lord featherbottom.

Also since I went to such hard lengths in that dungeon to get the item, I bet I could still use it somewhere to finish my 24 hearts and the last passive inventory item (Unless VEL stopped the project there and forgot to put in the thing between the stepladder and power bracelet 2?) I might have heard someone getting the Magical Key in this but i don't know how...

I see a couple parts in hell where the tiles were pixelly and vibrating, when I tried to step on a random one of those tiles it sent me back to the Overworld. I'm wondering if there if more secrets to those, like something happens at certain tiles...
    Wow I don't even remember putting in an alternate entrance to hell, I must have did it to fix the compatability problem with some versions. The quest is supposed to be complete I don't remember if I put in the magical key or not though. The pixelly vibrating warp tiles are just for escaping hell as fas as I remember. At one point I was planning on making a directors cut version with two more levels, but I ended up putting those levels in the sequel instead.

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Quote Originally Posted by VEL View Post
    Wow I don't even remember putting in an alternate entrance to hell, I must have did it to fix the compatability problem with some versions. The quest is supposed to be complete I don't remember if I put in the magical key or not though. The pixelly vibrating warp tiles are just for escaping hell as fas as I remember. At one point I was planning on making a directors cut version with two more levels, but I ended up putting those levels in the sequel instead.
    Ah all right I can give that one a run too

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.13%
    Hmmm I've been trying to remember more about this game, and where things could be hidden... I think there might have been an "invisible bridge " path in the tower that you could walk on. I also think there might have been something hidden in the pipe section where you travel from the regular area to the dark area. It's been around 10 years since I made this game so it's hard to remember what I did, I think I have a notebook somewhere where I kept track of stuff like heart containers to make sure I put them all in, I wonder where it went.

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Quote Originally Posted by VEL View Post
    Hmmm I've been trying to remember more about this game, and where things could be hidden... I think there might have been an "invisible bridge " path in the tower that you could walk on. I also think there might have been something hidden in the pipe section where you travel from the regular area to the dark area. It's been around 10 years since I made this game so it's hard to remember what I did, I think I have a notebook somewhere where I kept track of stuff like heart containers to make sure I put them all in, I wonder where it went.
    Ah I hope you do remember some stuff, good luck, if you don't find the notebook, it's fine, no screenshots it's fine, no password for the quest, that's fine too.
    Jk :p all right, good luck.

Thread Information