Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    Joining time!

My character and his stuff.

Name: Alty
    Race: Author (Former Human)
    Background (thus far): Once an ordinary young man in high school, he one day witnessed a friend of his being attacked by a monster. Not knowing any better, he jumped in the way of its attack and the two were fatally wounded. To save both their lives, his friend revealed her magical powers and bound their souls together until they could heal. Shortly thereafter, his own powers manifested themselves. With the newfound ability to travel through time and space at will, he decided to make himself stronger, no matter the cost, in order to protect his friend and others who would share the same fate. Years later, he is a forced to be reckoned with, having collected various artifacts from other worlds and training his body to superhuman levels. Now he travels to test his strength and abilities and to protect those who are too weak to protect themselves with an anti-hero-ish sense of right and wrong.

Gear and abilities: Capable of traveling through time and space at will. Wields a pair of greatswords and various other weapons. His left arm is cybernetic and utilized in many his attacks. He can also manifest a pair of wings, one silver, the other pitch black. He can fly with or without the wings.

[Insertion removed because raisins]
    Last edited by mrz84; 03-07-2016 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Raisins
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @mrz84
    You find yourself in a cell. Of all the artifacts you've destroyed, you decided to destroy one you shouldn't have and pissed off some Demoness who simply calls herself the Demon Queen. Now you find yourself in a cell with your left arm torn off and all of your powers sealed by powerful black magic.
    (ooc: You will get these back one by one don't one. The arm being first.) A blackguard approaches you in bloodstained armor. "She's waiting, let's go" he says. He drags you in chains and forces you to your knees and the demon queen smiles at this.

"So your the one who enjoys breaking my things? Tell me do you want this back?

She waves your cybernetic arm in front of you what do you do.

P.S. It's my job to insert you into the story lol.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    Derp. Forgot about the insertion thing. My bad.

Alty: I would like it back, but knowing you there's a catch. So what's the catch?

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.03%
    Jade gently sits on the bed with La Croix and holds her "hey now... I know we haven't all been together long, but I'd be lying if we weren't something like family. If something like that really happens, you won't be dealing with it alone."

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    "This forest you saw...that's where we're headed, isn't it? I think someone...or something...is trying to discourage us. Nightmares such as the one you described...that's dark magic. But we've come this far...we can't give up now." I look to La Croix. "And we need your help to find Merlina--you know her better than any of us."
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    =======================
    Update
    =======================

@mrz84

The demon queen smiles, and traces an emblem on the arm. "This emblem marks you as one of mine, until I see fit to release you from your duties you are to serve me without question. A dark shadow has befallen the dimension of Nosgoth. Entirely my fault and I am unable to do a damn thing about it since a bunch of priest locked me out of there centuries ago. I think I know who is responsible but I need to be sure. I want you to go there and head to the Forest of the Fey near the village you will be teleported to. Also take this crystal, break it when thing go south. It's a one of a kind artifact capable of summoning me."

She blows you a kiss and you are spirited away to Nosgoth, you find yourself in a village with your swords and arm reattached. Strange the emblem vanished though.

What do you do?

=======================
    @King Aquamentus @TheDarkOne
    The innkeeper speaks up. "Two others are having that same dream, the elders son, and a druid who lives with her brother. I'll make you a map of the town so you can go talk to them."

Who do you wish to see?

I should note here that you can split up if you wish to talk to both.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    I examine my left arm to make sure it is properly attached. After I confirm it is, I look for an inn/pub as they are the most likely places to find about the Forest of the Fey and my mission.

Note: <Used for Alty's thoughts to himself>

<I don't trust her, but I let myself get blindsided by her when I thought I was done with my last job. Whatever. I just gotta do whatever the hell she needs me for and be done with it. Just gotta find some info about where I'm going first. Usually I contact my info gatherers from my organization but I don't wanna drag them into this mess. This is gonna be a solo act as far as I'm concerned, powers sealed or not>

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @mrz84
    ooc: Good, your should never trust a demon. Never the less, they can prove to be powerful allies. Especially her. Just don't let her get too much of an upper hand or your short term service will turn into a lifetime of enslavement.

Just to let everyone else know me and mrz talked about these shenanigans before hand. This is gonna be a hoot trust me. Even if she is sexy as hell. And yes she is a succubus... with no experience what so ever. Shameful, isn't it.
    Spoiler: show
    Last edited by Tamamo; 03-10-2016 at 11:46 PM.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    I suggest that we talk to both of them. One or the other might be able to give more insight on the cause or meaning of this dream. I ask Jade to accompany me as I go to talk to the druid, and suggest that LaCroix and the mermaid (forgot her name, sorry) go to visit the elder's son.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @TheDarkOne
    La Croix stands up and swiftly approaches you. "Actually Jade will be going with Nerinae and you will be coming with me. I can't stand that fishy smell of hers, and besides I need to talk to you in private. There are things we need to discuss."
    Nerinae glares at him as he grabs your arm and drags you out to an alley. After making sure no one is looking he removes his mask... and quickly removes his clothes.
    What stands before you is not human nor roc but a revenant. Not only that, but it seems La Croix is actually a woman Her hair ragged, almond eyes empty, skin pale white.
    She doesn't appear to have any hostile intentions to you. You notice the bottom half of her torso is all missing except her spin which attaches her pelvis to her upper torso.

What do you do?
    Last edited by Tamamo; 03-12-2016 at 10:16 AM.

Thread Information