88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.03%
    Jade is about to protest "Ah-but I..." ...

she looks at the mermaid uncomfortably. "why???... [he had to have... ...some inkling of dragons and mermaids not getting along... right?"
    Last edited by Tamamo; 03-12-2016 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Veto

Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @King Aquamentus
    Veto
    Part of above post being vetoed

"why???... he had to have... ...some inkling of dragons and mermaids not getting along... right?"
    Reason "Dragons do not exist in this dimension and they never have. So this isn't impossible. No one knows what you are actually. Since you should of been killed as soon as you we're hatched. This flows into the previous sword and sorcery game and CJC isn't around so oh well. "I started it actually to give depth to my dragonkin that both me and CJC totally done goofed and destroyed her background story." I'll do my best to manage your aquamentus wanna be."

And you are not a true form dragon, fun fact those dragons would kill you on sight. Good thing we don't have those in this campaign. So stop confusing the two.
    Dragons hate dragonkin, and vice versa. At least that's the norm. Dragonkin are dragons born outside of there home dimension. "Dragons have a hatred for the unlike. It runs through there veins"
    Last edited by Tamamo; 03-12-2016 at 10:12 PM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    =============================
    Update
    =============================

@TheDarkOne
    You and la croix find yourself at the druids door step. La Croix doesn't even bother to knock, she just opens the door.

D "Enter, I've been expecting you Shirome."
    S "Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. How interesting, rumor is it you've been having bad dreams."
    D "Not dreams, visions of the future. Of the outer god that resides inside the stone hidden in the forest of the fey."
    S "Outer god?"
    D "The creature from the dreams is his true appearance. Outside of his own dimension he can only take the form of a black, shapeless, malevolent mist."
    You recall the black swirling mist you and the rest of the party saw at the Mermaid Kingdom
    S "And this thing is sealed away in this stone? So his power is seeping through."
    D "No... It only one of 5 parts of his seal. His true body is sealed away in Gaea's Navel at the center of our world."

Shirome turns towards you. and takes off her mask. For a moment.
    S "Time to go Skie, we've got a god trying to break his way into our world. Time to track down Merlina, we need her help best place to start is the Pub."
    D "Wait, I know you are to go into the forest of the fey. When the time comes. I shall be your guide."

What do you do? "if you have any questions for the druid, now is a good time."

@King Aquamentus
    After getting lost you run into Merlina you wind up back at the end, fortunately for you the elder's son is there.
    "You must be the ones the Innkeeper told me about, that girl having the nightmares too. We should stare a fan club with the druid. I've been digging up records on the forest turns out they date back pretty far. And the forest of the fey was originally located elsewhere, before it was destroyed by a Manaburst. Fortunately the stone survived, but it was moved you see. Too the new forest of the fey. But the seal is still in the original location in the a place most people call the dead woods about 20 miles in the opposite direction of the other forest. If you really want to know what is going on with these dreams. I would go there, not to the forest of the fey. That is we're the seal is. The roc is just a preface. It has no value what so ever."

The elder's son wave's goodbye and leaves.
    What do you do?

@mrz84
    You begin wandering the streets heading deeper in the village, and you find yourself right snack dab in front of an execution. It appears to be an eladrin mage.

"I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN ELADRIN SKUM! ARE YOU ONE OF THE THREE WITCHES!"
    "She simply spits on him in discuss."
    A shrine maiden all of sudden steps out of the crowd.
    "I saw her! She was speaking with the Demon Queen last night!"
    All of sudden her face smirks as the eladrins face goes pristine white.
    Your emblem begins shining. You then notice it, she too has the same emblem only on her chest.
    "Yes she's one of the witches, and one of mine as you are. And I'm not about to let her blood be split. She's too valuable of an asset. Get going you've got a job to do rookie."

What do you do?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    <Rookie...I haven't been called that in a while...> "Teh. Guess I gotta kick someone's face in." Alty pushes his way to the front of the crowd, drawing his twin greatswords. He hefts one of the blades over his right shoulder while pointing with the left at the spectacle in front of him. "I honestly don't give a damn about what she did to you losers, but I can't let ya kill her. She's with me and anyone who has a problem with that is gonna have a bad time." His one good eye glows a malevolent crimson red while a big grin is on his face, all the while emitting an intimidating aura around him that would make weaker beings cower. <Even if I'm not at top form, I don't back down when the chips are down.>
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.03%
    Jade turns to Merlina. "I guess we're headed to the other forest... what all lies between the two?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @mrz84
    The people run in horror leaving the guards and executioner. Wait the shrine maiden is standing in the open laughing hysterically.

"Oh my, how brave. Standing up to me without knowing who I am. And your a demon servant just like her how fitting!"

She outstreteches her hand towards the executioner and he begins upheave.

Then all of a suddden a katana bursts out of his mouth followed by blood and entrails.

"This should be fun. Let's play boy!"

P.S. Goodluck, your gonna need lots of it in this fight.

@King Aquamentus
    Actually merlina is still missing remember.
    Last edited by Tamamo; 03-14-2016 at 11:07 PM.

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.03%
    /me turns and looks to nerinae. "I guess we're headed to the other forest... what all lies between the two?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @King Aquamentus
    N: That would be the town obviously, he did say the other direction. So I assume if we head in the opposite direction of the forest of the fey we would reach this other forest. I've heard of this place though. It's crawling with undead. Let's go find Mer...

All of sudden you hear screams coming from the town square and people begin rushing past you. What do you do?

P.S. you could of just edited your post. :p

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    Alty "Oh, so ya got some fight in ya? Better make it worth my time then. And I don't give a donkey's taint who you are. Just give me a challenge is all I ask."

Alty throws his left blade at the maiden then jumps at her with the other ready to bring down an overhead slash. His robotic arm changes in size to a canine head that opens its mouth and begins to charge an attack.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    ==================================================
    Rule Clarification

Combat: ReACTion
    To further smooth out the kinks that combat pose in a delayed response environment, I am introducing a new type of ACT MEDIAS RES block, the ReACTion block. These gaps will be presented in cyan and function exactly the same way as an Act Medias Res with one exception: any ReACTion block that is unused before the next update will CLOSE, meaning you can insert actions between updates but once an update comes the opportunity has passed.

CHANGE! Enemies can now reACT as well! Be careful!

==================================================

ReACTion @mrz84
    The shrine maiden slashes her katana against your huge sword and sends it flying upwards into the sky. "What the hell! How strong is she shouts one of the guards let's get out of here!"

=====
    Note that combat is still active for now. But I wouldn't recommend it.
    =====

She then charges straight at you but stops at at the sound of a gunshot. You can't believe your ears. A gunshot in this era?

You both look at the source of the sound. A woman who is all to familiar stands there he. In fact she's from your world, and her arm has been replaced with a cyberlimb with a hole in the palm with smoke trailing out of it. But it's entirely different from your own and you cannot source it's origin. She notices you and she smiles then comes the guards and her smile turns to a face of malice. 100s of elves and eladrin. Armed with swords, bows and staves. "You two come to my town murder an executioner, set free my prisoner, and then get into a fight? Explain yourselves!"

You look over to the stake and find it empty. "He released her, I tried to stop him..."

"SILENCE! That is enough of your lies, we have several witnesses telling me you killed the executioner."

"So Alty, what is your story. I'm all ears."

Thread Information