User Tag List

Thread: Souls of Wisdom Help Needed

nathanael

Souls of Wisdom Help Needed

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is a zc bug or if its specific to souls of wisdom or if I just did something terribly wrong. I am not very far in the game yet (basically after first dungeon) and the next thing I was supposed to do was going up to the mountains for the next dungeon, I entered the Dark World from the Snow Mountain portal and went to Fire Mountain, but then I had to stop playing and saved and left the game. Upon resuming the game, Link was in a completely different location in the Dark World where I couldnt do much of anything because I have neither bombs nor stepladder or anything really. I then assumed that there are some kind of standard continue-points for certain areas and always kind of started at Death Mountain, but eventually came to the center of the Dark World Pyramid from where I also cannot access anything or get back.

So.... is there a way to get back that I didnt see or am i fucked?

zeldagamer
    I m having the same problem with souls of wisdom.
    No bombs when picked up from enemies and level one I picked up the triforce but the map is still showing I have to get it

Armageddon Task Manager

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.78%
    @NewJourneysFire , could you help out? If you tag him with your response he'll receive an alert to come here. :)

<SUCCESSOR> Its Shadowblazer's dark essence invading the forums

zeldagamer
    I can't find the ladder
    Could I get a hint please

Thread Information