221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.32%
    <Could this be a treant? Better wait before I do anything...> *keeps his weapons sheathed*
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.5%
    Jade hands Skie three ropes. "Plenty of them, why?"

Seeing the face emerge, Jade shies back a bit. "Is... is that some sort of like... guardian spirit? Don't hurt me!!"

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.47%
    I take one of the ropes. "Only one of these is necessary. You do know how they work, don't you?"
    Meanwhile, I take a look at the tree. This could be the treant we have been warned about. If so, we should give him a wide berth--best no to awaken him. If he is already awakened, I don't know what we are going to do--I have no weapons that can harm a treant.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    @everyone
    "It's a dryad actually" @TheDarkOne
    "You keep your blades sleath, which means you do not which to bring this forest harm. Why have you come here Shadow Druid?"

Normally I would handle this, but I'll leave this one open to your NPC.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.47%
    Teras steps foward, "I am only here to serve as a guide through this forest."
    ((Insert dialogue for dryad here))
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    ========================================
    Update

@Everyone
    You go further into the forest and come to a clearing with a stone in the middle. It is covered with magical markings. Dark Sealing Magic, more then capable of sealing a god. If it wasn't cracked half way down the middle.

Player Observations
    @TheDarkOne
    "ooc: You are so damn lucky your a observant rogue character and would notice something so small like this..."
    You notice a raven watching La Croix.

@mrz84
    The seal on your arm begins burning, and you hear her voice once more.
    "DAMN IT! THAT'S TWO SEALS DESTROYED! Think Helifa, just calm down and think damn it." Her hear her exale "Okay who would want to release Xenovia and for what reasons. The demihuman races have always been looked down upon. Perhaps it's one of their leaders. Could also be Lolth, her cruelty is legendary but if she did it the other Demon Lords especially myself would skin her carapace alive. The first seal was in the mermaid kingdom, that is quite suspicious. Since it is the hardest too reach... It can't be? I think you should talk to Nerinae Alty, and figure out what's going on here. She's definitely hiding something."

@King Aquamentus
    You just remember that the elder's son told you that the seal was in the old forest, the dead woods. Then how is this the seal? Something very wrong is going on in.
    All of sudden La Croix takes off her mask and approaches the stone and slams her fist into it cracking it some more.
    La Croix: "I don't like the look of this Alydra (merlina's temporary alias). We should find Alraune."

Alraune: "No need, I'm already here. What is your business with me."

Merlina: "I can't keep up this act. You might remember the name Merlina, it's me. I need your help Queen Alraune as you can see from the look of the stone. Our world is in grave danger. Both of our worlds."

Alraune: "You must have a death wish to enter my sanctuary armed and with a misguided druid."

Merlina: "Listen to me! XENOV..."

Alraune: "I KNOW! I KNOW THAT YOU BROUGHT THAT THING HERE! AND YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!"

La Croix: "Stop both of you, your acting like children."

Merlina & La Croix: "YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!"

La Croix: "I SAID STOP!"

@mrz84
    Your entire arm heats up, even worst this time. But no words come out this time. Is this a warning. Or is she signaling you?

P.S. Sorry for the late update, had to resolve a plot hole. It's been fixed.
    Last edited by Tamamo; 04-09-2016 at 11:09 PM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.32%
    <Crapbaskets! Da fuck you want woman?! Wait...> *pulls out the crystal the Demon Queen gave him* <Am I supposed to use this now? Its that or I Solar Flare my way outta this mess>

"I don't give...a fucking smurf's taint that you two wanna kill each other or whatever. BUT I think there is someone who wants to say something first." *Alty uses the crystal*

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.5%
    Jade casts a large, loud bolt of lightning to the sky to give La Croix a chance to speak. She seems proud of herself when both Merlina and Alraune immediately shut up. Then, smiling to La Croix, ducks back into the party.

"Hey, Skie..." Jade asks, "Uh... This might seem like a 'duh' question, but are we in the dead woods? Because I'm pretty sure the seal is supposed to be."

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Update Revision

Alty raises his crystal and a black, fire tornado whirls up from the bowels of the earth. With the smoke clears all fall silent for a new figure has appeared from within it. Dagger drawn, and blood dripping off the edge.
    La Croix glares at you, "No fucking way... Umm you do realize you just summoned a demon queen and there's no way to get rid of her right? She's stuck her. God damn it. I should of stayed and got drunk with the mermaid."
    "You would be dead if you did that." The demon queen says. Her dagger still drawn facing the Alraune, neither of them backing down.
    "Care to explain Helifa, I'm all ears, probably the only one dumb enough to trust a demon. Well I did use to be a necromancer So may'be that's why but still." La Croix's voice is empty. And her expression is lifeless. You now understand why she where's a mask 24/7.
    "God could you be any more of Revenant. If your going to pretend to be human a tleast do a better job of it. Orcus must be laughing at your right now. We can't talk now. THis plant needs to back off first, back the way off. Before I turn her into a salad."
    "Find, I understand... I'll play your game, but mark my words. The next time any of you take a step inside this forest, my subjects will Kill you on Sight. Consider it a APB."
    "And I'll do the same for you in the Abyss. You old hag."

Arc 2.2 Forest of Fey Wrap Up
    PROS:
    NEW ALLY! You now have a Demon Lord for an Ally. I'll explain why she isn't as evil as people think right now. Her and Teras take the same approach to their goals. Hers intent is love, Teras' intent is nature. In other words she's a Shadow Succubae? I guess. This is something new I've never done before. This should be interesting. I'll let @TheDarkOne decide if they get along or not. But their minds are wired similarly.
    Each of you learned something important, it is possible putting it together to identify the culprit.

CONS:
    You have a APB (All Points Bulletin, which means every flower's gonna be after your ass now." Stubborn Flowers.
    In other words the Jungle and Mushroom Cave which will come much later will be more dangerous, it is possible to reach a "Come to Terms with Queen Alraune, but only at a neutral location. She's too cocky in the forest."

Note that arc2 is not done. We still have some stuff left to do. I'll post more on sunday giving more then enough time for you guys to play Ace Attorney. Enjoy. Once you think you've got your man or woman. Highlight me. You have only one chance, so make sure you think carefully!

Last edited by Tamamo; 04-10-2016 at 10:58 PM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.32%
    <Well now things are gonna get interesting...But first...>

"Nerinae. I've got some questions for ya. And I'm not one to take feigned ignorance or misdirection lightly. And I'll know." <She doesn't know about my Millennium Eye...but I haven't tried to use it to read people's thoughts sinse my powers and artifacts have been sealed...At least my eyepatch keeps it hidden regardless.>

"I wanna know what the flying fuck is going on."

Thread Information