Looks like there are some awesome things on the way. I definitely think Nintendo blew it up. I have yet to catch up on every bit of it. There is a lot of stuff i have yet to watch. I will definitely say I am much more tempted to buy a Wii U now. If I do end up getting another current gen console I may switch to PS4. Xbox seems to be fumbling left and right and I think they came into this generation a little too arrogant and confident. Hell, Sony did that last gen and look how long it took them to catch up. After reading a bit and watching some coverage it seems to me that Sony is the only one that is right where they wanna be.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliem View Post
At first, I was thinking, "Jesus of Christland, do we really need another DBZ fighter? But then it happened, and I was like "I spoke too soon."
I don't understand who that is supposed to be so I fail to sense the excitement. The thing about DBZ fighters is the DBZ fighter fans love them to ungodly degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by CJC View Post
Why why why is the Mario Maker not on the handheld?!
Would be nice, Especially for sharing with friends, online, or random people on the streets. I think the biggest obstacle for that would be screen size.