Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.93%

ZC 2.5 Showcase

I know we have had "GR8EST KWEST EVAR!!" type posts before but I wanted to put together something specific. I want to put together a showcase of ZC2.5 that we can shove in peoples face when ZC or AGN even crosses their mind. So let's get a list of the best upcoming and completed 2.5 quests, screenshots and videos of said quests, a list of must have scripts, tilesets that have been or are being updated/created specifically for 2.5, etc. I don't care where the source is from, PureZC, Youtube, China... we can link back to it. Let's get something together that shows what 2.5 is made of!

If someone before you has posted a quest or whatever you agree with say "this Quest +1" or something and say why.

If you disagree do the same but -1 and give a reason.

Armageddon Task Manager

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12%

<SUCCESSOR> Its Shadowblazer's dark essence invading the forums

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.93%
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrl-alt-delete View Post
    Yes but that is a different idea. It is not specific to 2.5 or even to Quests. Both ideas can exist independently. You'd have to ask @NewJourneysFire if the Quest Player's Handbook is being worked on.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.31%
    Well, to avoid giving people the effort of having to track me down (as if I'm all that difficult to find these days).

I have to say that 99.8% of my attention is being focused on my quest. I do still very much believe in this handbook, and it is a project I am excited in taking on, but with SOW2 taking up most of my ZC time, the Handbook hasn't been really put into development.

Though the research is good, and now that I'm seeing more interest from other people in this handbook, I may start putting all my research together and posting it here on these forums in the handbook thread. Keep an eye out for that as I will be doing that within the a few days or a few weeks. (If I don't, just remind me is all).

Thread Information