Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.54%

BS tilemaking memories

Since the leak of the beta BS Zelda tiles happened, I've been wondering what custom tiles I've made in the past. I couldn't remember for sure what I did, I did some searching and found some things out. I'd thought I'd post this since others might find it interesting.

THESE ARE ALL OLD PICS FROM A LONG TIME AGO... nothing here is new.
    Quote Originally Posted by VEL View Post
    I thought I'd start a topic to show people some new tiles I am working on for the BS Zelda tileset. I will update the pics occasionaly too.

Here are some corner tiles for the dungeons, and some moss that goes on the tops. The moss could also be recolored to make sand.

I've also been adding more tiles to go with the "final level" tiles to make it more useable. I've added regular sized doors, made walls that don't have Ganon on them and recolored some other tiles to fit this level's pallette.

Here are some trees that I made, originally I was going to use the trees from the Game Boy game, but I decided to make my own that would fit in better with the BS ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by VEL View Post

Here are some more pics, the first one is tiles from the original game. In the second one I took the original dungeon tiles and made them look "new". In the old tiles they looked like an old dungeon that was worn out. In the new ones they look like a newly built dungeon.
    I found these files on my website, but could not find the topics I originally posted them in.
    I also made this bigger manhandla.

These wizzrobe variations.

Altered Zelda sprites to make her playable.

http://kenoshaonline.com/zelda/zelda140.BMP
    Last edited by VEL; 12-04-2020 at 07:31 PM. Reason: added some more I found

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

The Timelord
    QDB Manager
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%
    @VEL Pease sop using 1.9x to work on tilesets. I have had to fix numerous quests that are based on ancient version tilesets due to flaws in some conversions. |I am happy to help and support work ontilesets but only on current versions. You can make current versions look and feel like older ones, if tat matters to you.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.54%
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoriaRPG View Post
    @VEL Pease sop using 1.9x to work on tilesets. I have had to fix numerous quests that are based on ancient version tilesets due to flaws in some conversions. |I am happy to help and support work ontilesets but only on current versions. You can make current versions look and feel like older ones, if tat matters to you.
    I haven't used 1.9x for over a decade these are old pics. ;p This thread is just about what I did in the past, I couldn't remember what I had done and was researching it, and thought others might find it interesting. The only version I have now is the newest Linux version.

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

Thread Information