User Tag List

Thread: link likes to automatically move and snap to the grid when getting out of water

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.43%

link likes to automatically move and snap to the grid when getting out of water

link likes to automatically walk a bit when getting out of the water on the sides and does some weird snapping shiz when swiming down to get out of water at the bottom right corner tile.

ZC player "AEternal" alpha 3
    v2.55 build 41
    3rd december 2018

The Timelord
    QDB Manager
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblitz16 View Post

link likes to automatically walk a bit when getting out of the water on the sides and does some weird snapping shiz when swiming down to get out of water at the bottom right corner tile.

ZC player "AEternal" alpha 3
    v2.55 build 41
    3rd december 2018
    Not that this has been changed, but you are 20 major builds behind the current. Please update to the current build from https://zeldaclassic.com/downloads and test in the current build before submitting future reports.

Anyway, how is this broken? Link should snap to the grid on exiting water, as he needs to be fully on a land tile at the end of his hopping process.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    63.65%
    I know this is off topic, but as I'm a sucker for the GBC tileset I have to say I like the design of that screen! Only thing is that I'd add a tree or something on top of that mountain in the top left corner.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.43%
    @Phazite the screen is not mine it's lunaria's @ZoriaRPG it still happens in v2.53 Build 33 Release 2

it shouldn't snap or force link to walk at all instead if link is in water he is in water if he isn't he isn't

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.83%
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblitz16 View Post
    @Phazite the screen is not mine it's lunaria's @ZoriaRPG it still happens in v2.53 Build 33 Release 2

it shouldn't snap or force link to walk at all instead if link is in water he is in water if he isn't he isn't
    So how do you propose Link get out of the water? Or do you want him to be carried along by the currents until he goes over the waterfall?

Thread Information