88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.03%
    Just a reminder once again that I do have an old Super Metroid map if you're interested. I don't know if TEdit will work with the update though, so if we can't paste the map into a new world (it takes up a tiny portion of a large world), I'll scrap plans for it.

I would be in favor of some civilization and some wilderness. A place to let players go and mine, or build homes with mines beneath, and other places where they can go and find each other. In short, think of it like all the NPCs are in a "city", and players can go there for them.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.35%
    There's an update for TEdit that works with 1.2

I used it to give myself statues. :u

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    Only Statues? There are so many editors out now for 1.2. It's great.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.35%
    Well I don't want to CHEAT. Statues have been nerfed anyways.

You used to be able to use a crab engine to rapidly summon bunnies and/or goldfish during a blood moon, into a shallow pool of lava that would kill them but not destroy items to farm large amounts of money. They removed their money drop (presumably made a unique statue enemy instead of a statue that spawns the normal/regular/"real" one).

Can still get regular goldfish (the item) and sell for 1 silver each (99s a stack), or skeletons for the various items they drop. I'm still irate that developers nerf ANYTHING. They also dumbed-down a bunch of crafting recipes, much to my chagrin. Oh well.

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    The loss of the "combine all your Cobalt/Mythril/Adamantite stuff" to get Hallowed gear was a bummer. I mean it's nice that you get to keep your old suits of armor for your mannequins, but man, I was looking for a while how to get Hallowed Bars, or better yet, Hallowed ore. It doesn't make any sense. I mean even the Eye of Cthulhu drops Demonite ore, not Demonite Bars. Weird, huh?

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.32%
    Quote Originally Posted by Majora View Post
    Can still get regular goldfish (the item) and sell for 1 silver each (99s a stack), or skeletons for the various items they drop. I'm still irate that developers nerf ANYTHING. They also dumbed-down a bunch of crafting recipes, much to my chagrin. Oh well.
    Dye materials sell for 20sp each. The Yellow Marigolds and Blueberries spawn on the overworld pretty frequently. I can get at least 1 gold from a run across a small map. Not crazy farming or anything, but it helps.
    <- Play Triforce Quest!

"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love. So If one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
    -Belldandy, Oh My Goddess!

"Who cares if I'm a star up here?" - Minmei, Robotech
    "You bookahs worry too much about external appearances. It's what's inside your skull that counts." - Taimi, Guild Wars 2

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    Necroing, but with some good reasons.

First, to add to the previous "mini-topic", I have a bunch of jellyfish statues in shallow lava on 3-sec timers near my npcs to farm. The banners, glowsticks, and necklaces all sell pretty well (the necklaces don't stack but they can get various prefixes that can up their price). Otherwise, I use my Goblin/Pirate/Frost Legion Arena to farm their stuff to sell.

Second, in regards to the "main topic" (the AGN server), I'm planning on testing to see if my pc can handle a multiplayer world with several players at once sometime this month if anybody is interested in helping with this. If it works I'd be happy to host games once or twice a month if we can plan them. If the test works, I'd like to know if there are any preferences on worlds (ie: corruption/crimson, fresh start/pre-made base on initial spawn area, etc)

Third, ...

Fourth, profit!
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Thread Information