Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.83%
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    Also vimeo's down you fucking cunt. G. FUCKING. G. Asshole.
    And yet it's already up on another site. Sucks to be you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    I mean, sure, act like I give a shit. I'm 100% sure your wife is completely 100% real, yuuuup.

Actually, wait, I think I can see you hiring a whore to act like your wife and be your slave. Or maybe you're just confused into thinking your handler is your wife.

Also, "lol guiz i was just trollinz the entire tiem lolz". Nice excuse you got there, faggot. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    What's important here isn't what people believe, what's important here is what you and I both know to be true. I'm not stupid enough to dox myself just to boost my e-rep. If people don't believe me, I can live with that.

What's important is that you are a sad, whiney little loser virgin living a tortured existence, and that by making fun of that, I am making your miserable life that much worse. Sure, maybe you only HANG OUT with loser nerd balding virgins who play with Samus dolls, but at the end of the day, most people only keep company like that if their life equally as sorry.

That's why you had a 2nd Meltdown (also screencapped) at @James24 for daring to insunuate you were being a butthurt little crybaby. I DID notice you stopped trying to claim the Twi language is fake though, nice save?
    Last edited by Anarchy_Balsac; 03-06-2018 at 06:18 PM.

Thread Information