User Tag List

Thread: [RPG] Sword and Sorcery Play-by-Post

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Rose
    REACTION
    Wallace tries to grab my throat, but my vampirism increase my alertness, agility, and strength (and the cloak sustains this even in the day light) so I grab his arm and flip him over my head and pin him down to the ground with my body holding him still.
    R "Hmm? What was that, I didn't catch it. Feel free to repeat it."
    W "GET OFF ME! SOMEONE HELP!"
    "Bad move, I guess this is the end for you."
    R Wallace screams for help as I plunge my fangs into his neck and drain him to a husk and then rip out his entrails and eat those too. (She's basically a cross between my two favorite mortal combat characters)
    Fatality

Rose,
    You feel remorse at killing Wallace; you've let your emotions get the best of you and in your rage you executed an innocent man (who wasn't even a vampire) and desecrated his body.
    Concerned your actions will be found, you locate an empty barrel, stuff his body inside, and launch it out the window into the low tide surf. You then wipe your hands and face with a washcloth and toss it as well.
    It'd take some doing to link you to the murder.
    Hmm... where'd the possessed diary go? You set it down to talk to Wallace, and now you can't remember where you put it.
    ...Can't remember...
    Oh shit.

(Read 10-26-15)
    -C
    Last edited by Tamamo; 10-26-2015 at 02:19 PM.

Thread Information