144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.54%
    When I hear fourth dimension, I usually think of tesseracts and hyperspheres. I just did some google searching and it looks like some scientists are saying the 4th dimension isn't time anymore or something, I need to look into that more later since this kinda stuff interests me.

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    63.12%
    I've heard some people consider energy a dimension *shrug*

The Timelord
    QDB Manager
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    Ah, yes I forgot that some people see time as the fourth dimension.

Technically, in my mdel, I see time as three dimensions in adition to X, Y, and Z.

Fuck string theory. T1, T2, T3. Six dimensions are more than sufficient to model upon.

T2 is where you start getting into entropy states and models where all matter is the same, but based on its temporal coordinates, has different properties.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    98.66%
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoriaRPG View Post
    Technically, in my mdel, I see time as three dimensions in adition to X, Y, and Z.

Fuck string theory. T1, T2, T3. Six dimensions are more than sufficient to model upon.

T2 is where you start getting into entropy states and models where all matter is the same, but based on its temporal coordinates, has different properties.
    An RPG of mine (a perpetual project) is similar in concept; I blended the works of Robert A. Heinlein and David Brin with a bit of my own ideas to come up with a six-axis time/space: x, y, z, t, τ, т (ex, why, zed, tee, tau, teh) (those last two are Greek and Russian, respectively)

A space-time manifold, otherwise called a "universe" or "reality" uses four of the six axes, with each axis perpendicular (90 degrees) from the rest.

A space-time fractal manifold, or "multiverse" includes all of the derivatives of the of the original space-time. This is the realm of probability physics; instability occurs when the axes are not the same degree of derivation.

A time/space manifold contains all of the space-time manifolds. A time/space fractal manifold contains every possible space-time and their derivatives.

There's more to it all, of course, but this is enough to get the general idea...

Thread Information