Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.71%

Zelda Classic 2.5 Showcase

Details here: armageddongames.net/showthread.php?95568-Announcement-of-ZC-2-5-Showcase

This is where the nominations are made and discussed and where quests will be showcased. To make it clear all you have to do to nominate a quest is mention it.

[This post will be updated when I am not half asleep]
    Last edited by SUCCESSOR; 04-16-2013 at 04:35 AM. Reason: (Moved to Quest Announcements and Discussion since it has to do with that)

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.71%
    -reserved-

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.71%
    It makes sense that since @Jamian 's quest Linked to the Past is getting some much attention and is featured on GBATemp it should be the first nomination. Other than voicing any support(by stating what is good about it and such) is there any videos/LPs or reviews?

"Linked to the Past"

A ZC 2.50 quest by Jamian
    Play it now

Jamian's Quest Announcement Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Story
    Link has just become an adult and must pass three trials to prove himself worthy as a fighter. After he succeeds with the trials, everybody in the village is getting ready for a celebration, but then Ganon shows up and ruins everything. Guess who is going to be sent to fix things up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Facts
    - 30 different dungeons!
    - Solid 30 hours of gameplay
    - Each dungeon is guarded by a custom boss, and there are also a few sub-bosses thrown in for good measure, so I hope you enjoy fighting bosses as much as I do
    - It uses the DoR tileset
    - Like my previous quests, it takes influences from several Zelda games but the biggest influence is still Zelda 1, so if you're a Zelda 1 hater, this is probably not for you
    - Many optional secrets to find

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.71%
    I see the overwhelming enthusiasm continues. That's okay. I'll keep doing this on my own till someone gets interested.

Nominations:

------------------------------------------------------

The Darkness Within
    The False Light: Part Two

Play it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Description
    Two and a half years in the making, the sequel to Light of the Heavens DX is here! The Darkness Within is a large, story driven game, loaded with features, such as:

-2 unique characters, each with their own playstyle.
    -Nearly every area from the first game is explorable, albeit they've changed a bit...
    -8 main levels
    -Fully scripted bosses (save for one)
    -Lots of scripted items
    -An intense story with three different endings
    -And more!
    Two years have passed since Link and Rose struck down Dracus and saved the people of Palm Island. Their time since then has been spent traveling the seas, searching for somebody near and dear to Rose. Following a new lead, they return to Palm Island, expecting a fun reunion with friends. What they find instead are ruins, human remains, and an old foe, Lucis, driven to the brink of insanity.

To their relief, they soon find that most of the inhabitants of the island escaped safely. But their savior is none other than Dracus, the foe they thought they struck down two years ago. Claiming to have reformed, Dracus strikes a deal with them: they must team up in order to defeat the now-insane Lucis. With no other option, Link and Rose accept.

So many questions gnaw on their minds though. What's going on? Has Lucis really gone insane, or is something else more sinister at work here? Why did Dracus help all the people of Palm Island? And more importantly, has he really reformed? Can they really trust him?

You'll have to answer that last question yourself.

-----------------------------------------------------
    Nominated by @Charizard :

Golden Memories

Play the demo!

Hyrule, The Restoration Era, the Age of Hope.

The world is in peace and everyone lived together in harmony.

The royal government has been restored and will continue to stand strong for generations to come.

We, the watchers of the Golden Kingdom believed that the darkness has faded from this land...we were wrong.

The Ruler of the Dawn Realm traveled through the sands of time to this new land to bring havoc and despair.

Our last hope is a man in green...the Hero of the Golden Kingdom.

He defended our kingdom several times from the Dark Ruler.

If he were to fall, all hope will be lost.

This is where his story begins...
    Videos Demos:

---------------------------------------------

I've been playing this one:

Link's Quest for the Hookshot 2: Quest

Download it!

Summary: As I said before, this is a direct sequel to Link's Quest for the Hookshot. Despite this you don't need to have played LQftH to understand most of this quest. In fact, it's probably best for you to have not played LQftH. The plot of LQftH is very simple and gets recapped at the beginning of this quest in case you actually care. This is a full length quest, allthough it's not quite as long as LQftH. This is probably for the best as LQftH suffered from being too long for its own good.
    Shortly after Link's adventures in Link's Quest for the Hookshot, Zelda is once again kidnapped and Link finds himself journeying through a mysterious new land to save her. This time her kidnapper is the evil being known as Sin and Link is told by an old man that in order to defeat Sin, he must collect seven artifacts called the Moral Compasses. These are guarded by the Seven Sinners, seven demons named after the Seven Deadly Sins. Shortly after telling him this, the same old man mugs him and takes all of his gear that he worked so hard to get. What a jerk. So Link sets out to find the seven Moral Compasses and save Zelda, completely unaware of the forces working in the shadows...
    -----------------------------------------

Nominated by Moosh:

Isle of Rebirth

Get the public demo

Features:
    -Rich, memorable overworld
    -Engaging, challenging dungeons
    -Brand new enemies and bosses
    -Vast midi palette
    -Tons of places to explore
    -Gameplay designed to challenge your combat and puzzle solving abilities
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ
    People. As a beta tester for this, let me tell you, this is the next big thing. You're looking at the next Hero of Dreams here. Aside from level 5 (which has my eternal loathing), nearly everything about this quest is perfect. It's also a huge quest; the demo alone is longer than most full quests. Download it, right now. You will not be disappointed (unless amazingness disappoints you).
    Watch Eppy's LP of the demo.

-----------------------------------------

You can add info or show your support and opinions of these quests. You can also, of course add your own nominations(with as much info as you'd like to give).

Thread Information