20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%
    Over the past year I've started to really get into collecting more NES games. I found a few local retro game stores in my area, and when they sell most NES carts for at 2/$3, it's hard to not add up my collection.

I also blame the cover project for making me want to collect more.
    @SUCCESSOR throw me a PM with pricing, especially if you're willing to part out a few.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.7%
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterSwordUltima View Post
    Over the past year I've started to really get into collecting more NES games. I found a few local retro game stores in my area, and when they sell most NES carts for at 2/$3, it's hard to not add up my collection.

I also blame the cover project for making me want to collect more.
    @SUCCESSOR throw me a PM with pricing, especially if you're willing to part out a few.
    I sold the lot. not for as much as I wanted but had to.

クールな男
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%
    Drats, I'm missing my SMB2 cart and never actually owned a Final Fantasy 1 cart.

Anybody have any reproductions? I'm in the process of obtaining a FF2j and FF3j NES carts, just need to gather the proper donor carts (which SMB2 just happens to be one of the best ones for)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%
    Quote Originally Posted by MottZilla View Post
    If you want to have an online listing of what you've got you can go to here: http://backloggery.com/ There are other sites as well.

I've got a decent collection of everything from NES to N64. I do have some PS2, DreamCast, and GameCube games too. If you're actually interested in playing games, particularly expensive ones, you should buy a Flash Cartridge. Certain good games like Little Samson for NES go for well over $200 as just the loose cartridge. The game definitely isn't worth that as a game. But it is a game worth playing. This theme repeats itself with lots of games. Games which are very good but cost obscene amounts of money now. The problem is that retro game collecting is in a fad like stage.
    I have a backloggery account, though I haven't done anything with it in quite awhile. I've been thinking about picking up a flash cart for month, though I never feel like spending the money for it. I haven't purchased any new games since I last posted about this. I just got so damn busy that shopping for NES games got put aside.
    Talga Vassternich -- Deserve Victory

--------------------------------------------------------

Check out my YouTube channel! I'm doing video game reviews and retrospectives from the NES/SNES eras.
    I also now have a webpage: www.braselthegamer.com
    Contributor for Gaming Rebellion! Columnist of the new series Breakdown!

Thread Information