221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    "I've got questions. What was with that shrine maiden back at the square earlier? Also, who the hell is Queen Alraune? I don't need to know too much, just to why I should give a damn about them."
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.03%
    Jade watches Merlina snap the comb in half, and is about to call her an unpleasant word for a woman, when the flames appear and she covers her mouth at the sight of the transformation. She's not startled or bothered by nudity at all, but the sudden occurance is jarring.

"...this world is weird."

Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    ===============================
    Update
    @mrz84
    Merlina: "The shrine maiden's name is Helena is a bitch, as for Queen ALraune. SHe's the ruler of the forest of the fey. She's quite the charmer too. I don't give damn about either one, and you shouldn't either. If she picks a fight with you. You have my permission to turn her into a salad. I should go have Shirome get some dressing."
    All of sudden you black out. When your eyes open you find your self in a chamber, the demon queen is standing next to you but her body is transparent There's a huge stone cover in sealing magic on a scale you've never seen before. It''s pulsing with an evil presence. Whatever is sealed in that thing. It was done for a reason./
    DQ: "That one is quite the liar. That stone there is the Artifact of Absolute Power. Watch what is about to happen. And no, they can't hear us. We're perceiving the past."
    All of the sudden the doors open and a elf woman enters the room with a staff. Followed by a human and a eladrin on each side.
    "This is it, the stone that will help us win this war."
    "I'm not so sure about this Merlina. What if something's worst then a demon is seal inside this thing."
    Merlina: "Relax I'll bind it to my will and we'll crush the Empire once and for all. The resistance will see victory today."
    She raises a staff and begins dissolving the seals one by one.
    DQ: "Fools, if only they would of known that was a god not a demon."
    As the last seal disappears the stone explodes in a blast of dark mist and takes the shape of a monstrous entity. A Six armed figure with a fnag maw and red eyes and horns. With a white skirt. Merlina looks at it in horror.
    M: "My god, What have we done."
    "I'M FREE AT LAST! FOR 10000 YEARS I WAS SEALED BUT NOW I WILL ENSLAVE THIS WORLD!"
    "Run Merlina! Tell the resistance what happened here, no tell the empeor! TELL EVERYONE."
    The vision fades. And another appears this time a city in ruins with abberations covering it. And at it's center stands the creature. It destroyed the entire city single handly. All of sudden a wyrm hole appears and the demon queen flies through. With it come 100s of balls of light.
    "YOU! YOU SEALED ME AWAY!"
    She doesn't hesistate, the balls of light form a huge circle and begin spinning round and round and fire a massive laser at the creature forcing it back into the stone. Then she fires 5 more beams of light one in each cardinal direction. and one into the sea.
    DQ: "That is the power of my artifacts. If I still had the one you destroyed I could fix this myself in a jiffy. But now we're in a jam."
    The other demon queen looks down at the wreckage and finds the elf girl and lands. "You from this day cursed, you will reincarnate every 100 years from this day forward for unleashing that evil into this world. Painful flames will ravage your body, and your face will change continuously until the end of time."
    DQ: "Sorry to enter your mind, but I needed you to know the truth. Now go and keep this a secret for now. And don't hesistate to call me."
    The vision fades, and you find yourself back in reality. You feel something has changed in you. You have your wings back.

this is important information mrz not filler material write down who is responsible, why they did it, what happened, and that only she survived. That is if you can't remember

=============================
    @mrz84 @King Aquamentus @TheDarkOne
    M: If that's the only questions you have for me we'll leave right now. We should probably look around for a guide though. Any ideas where to look?

You all notice that Nerinae has stolen a large bottle of booze and is chugging it. She has apparently seen some serious shit since she left home.
    "For my first time tasting alcohol this is pretty good."
    La Croix grabs the bottle and takes a swig.
    "My god, this is vodka! She'll be out cold by the time she finishes that entire bottle. Can you keep an eye on her Captain." He gives the battle back to her.
    "You got it."

What do you do?

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    "I doubt we'll find anyone here who would be willing to take is into the Forest of the Fae, if indeed any of them would know the way through. If we're going to find a guide, we'll have to look elsewhere."
    I turn to Jade.
    "Could I possibly have one of those magical ropes you have with you? You really wouldn't need more than one. I can't pay you very much, but I'll give you what I can for it." My coin pouch is still very light, but any money I gain has to be earned--I made myself the promise to never steal again after what happened to Artanis.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    <At least I've got my wings back now...From the looks of things my other artifacts are sealed too...Guess I'll just have to earn 'em back>

"If any of you need me, I'll be here for a bit." *walks over to the window and stretches out his hand. The greatsword the maiden knocked into the air earlier lands in it as if perfectly timed...or even summoned from wherever it was prior* "I'm gonna get a bite to eat while you work out the petty details"

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Update

You find yourself at the entrance to the forest of the fey. The druid that La Croix and Skye met earlier is waiting for you.
    Druid: "Let's go. we need to be back before dark. Evil Insects roam this forest aswell so be on guard. And if you see a sleeping trent, DO NOT wake him up. He's a cranky old bastard and hates outsiders."
    Merlina: "I've burnt a tree before."
    Druid: "You burn anything in this forest. We'll have an army of fey on are asses in seconds. I please ask you refrain from such wrecklessness."

*later*

You come to a thorny bramble wall with strange red flowers.
    Druid: "Witches' Thorn, careful. Poisoness and hard as hell to treat. I've got some antidote back at my house. But we can either cut through it or try to find another way around."

DISCUSS YOUR SOLUTION!

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    ((OOC: Is the Druid locked? You didn't specify that she was, so I will proceed here as if she is not. If she is in fact locked, say so in the update and then my action here can be disregarded)

I look at the Teras (the Druid). "What do you suggest? My weapons aren't exactly suitable for landscaping. But I don't to to waste time trying to find another way around."
    Teras: "Witch's Thorn is usually only grown in small patches. It shouldn't take long to go around. But Witch's Thorn in this forest worries me....if this is the work of my fel--I mean, if this is the work of Shadow Druids, we might be in more trouble than we think."
    Skie notices what she almost said but keeps it to herself for the time being.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Nope
    Last edited by Tamamo; 03-27-2016 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Let's make this interesting!

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    "Need to cut a path, then lemme have at it. *draws his twin greatswords and then slams them together, fusing them into an even larger greatsword that he is showing little effort in wielding* Just lemme know where you wanna path and I'll cut it."

<I'm actually surprised I can still do that...Meh. Probably just dumb luck that it wasn't sealed.>

OOC: the fused greatsword is about 10 feet from tip of the blade to the hilt for reference.
    Last edited by mrz84; 03-27-2016 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Raisins

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Okay so I've changed my mind and allowed teras into the plot. This will change the way things happen in the Forest of the Fey. But will also fit in well. Shadow Druids would use evil methods for good intentions. Burning a village to make space for a forest to grow for example. You'll understand why I did this soon enough. Also @TheDarkOne you have passive control over Teras for now. Like your previous post.

==============================
    Merlina speaks up, "This plant was one of the Grand Witches favorites. If it's here, there might be more of it. We should watch our step."
    You come to a tree. You can almost see a face start to emerge from the tree.
    @King Aquamentus @mrz84 What do you do?
    @TheDarkOne What does Teras do?

Thread Information