88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.4%
    Gai giggles, and slaps the horse's ass hard. "Godspeed, Rainbow Dash!!" she calls out as the horse suddenly bolts off with rider barely hanging on and screaming, a sparkly rainbow streaming out of the horse's butt.
    (read 11-6-15)
    -T
    Last edited by Tamamo; 11-06-2015 at 10:04 AM.

Here lies mero. Died by his own dumbassitude.
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Action Tennis
    =====
    Gai, @King Aquamentus

With half of the guards gone.

The Cursed Ones who call themselves the Dark Priest Alnur form a body infront of you. Pebbles dancing around him in mid air charged with telekinesis
    ALNUR: "Nice rodeo Gai, it has been a while since you and us have met. It seems you too we're called to the summit? Perhaps we should travel together. Safety in numbers so to say."

You've heard of Alnur not being one to often assistance and he couldn't of easily found you off the path and must have been following you from the beginning having another objective in mind. He's always been suspicious and shrouded in darkness. Should you really trust this guy?

What do you do?

ALNUR is LOCKED
    =====
    Eidos, @TheDarkOne

Taras sighs at your lack of response.
    T: "I'll take that as a no. Search the castle I'll be back later, going to see if I can track down Quinn and see what happen."
    She turns into a eagle and takes flight. You begin to look around their is a hall way and a staircase leading to a set of doors another set of doors to your immediate left underneath you the rug is pulled back where a trap door is. Wait a trapdoor? Quinntessa never mentioned any hiding places.

What do you Do?
    =====

The update will be posted sunday evening
    Last edited by Tamamo; 11-06-2015 at 02:40 PM.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.32%
    If Quinntessa didn't mention that trapdoor, then either she didn't put it there or she didn't know about it. I decide it's worth a look, but before opening it, I lean closer to it, using my heightened hearing (a tiefling trait) to see if I can detect any sound coming from below.

-Eidos, you put your ear to the Trapdoor and listen you can barely make out three voices two are a woman and child crying prefusely another is a man ratting the bars and screaming.

(read: 11-7-15)
    -T
    Last edited by Tamamo; 11-07-2015 at 08:52 PM.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.4%
    Gai is slightly disappointed, but slightly startled too. For once the force in her mind was actually a bit alarmed. "Whoa!!" she thinks, "Uh... I wasn't thinking about getting involved with these guys... um..."

Gai smiles. "k. Lead the way Beebo."

Gai he takes the lead and starts heading towards Quinntessa's castle.

(read 11-7-15)
    -T
    Last edited by Tamamo; 11-07-2015 at 08:45 PM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Summary since last update
    Eido’s appeared discovered footprints jumped the moat missed the landing and was saved by Taras who explained that Quinntessa has gone missing and an experiment has escaped whatever that means. She also told him that the group has been betrayed. He also discovered Quinntessa’s darkest secret.
    Gai used his magic to get rid of half of the guards searching for someone. The other half have been slowed down significantly. He met Alnur who guides him to Quinntessa’s castle.

=====
    Eidos, @TheDarkOne
    You listen in and make out people crying screaming and crying. My god this is a torture chamber. No she definitely knew about this. This is where she has been keeping the witches! The fact that she even puts up with you without prejudice is quite interesting.
    Voice: "What are you doing! Get away from there it's dangerous!"
    Alarmed you do a barrel roll and land on you feet and come face to face with Quinntessa who is simply smiling.
    Quinntessa: "That's the Torture Chamber, its' where the witches and warlocks wind up. Thank you for coming Eidos is Taras back yet?"
    RESPONSE
    Quinntessa: "Let's head to the dining room it's just down the hall I wish to discuss some things about my experiments with you I think a man of your stature might enjoy them."
    She covers the trapdoor up with a rug, but you can't help but feel there are dark secrets below. You are taken to the dining room and she pours you and her a glass of fine wine in front of you and she takes a sip and motions the other glass to you.

What do you do? You can converse as well.

Quinntessa's Portrait
    Spoiler: show

=====
    Gai, @King Aquamentus
    On your way to the cast you find TARAS who is injured.
    Alnur: "TARAS! What happened to you?"
    Taras: "The bitch got me, what do you think happened"
    Alnur: "Has the experiment reach the witch hunt village?"
    Taras: "Yes, but I ran into Quinntessa on my way back."
    Alnur: "NWe best leave it to the local guard and book it. She'll simply come after us."
    Taras: "NO! Eidos is there! I'm not leaving him behind!"
    Alnur: "Then back to the castle I presume."

You arrive at the castle with Taras and Alnur and dark clouds swirl above. Taras turns into a lion and you climb onto her back with Alnur and she jumps the broken bridge. You find a trapdoor sprung open and a smell of fear and something else coming from within. You know what it is... Chaos and it makes you feel happy inside. You proceed down the stairs to find a vast dungeon two soldier have been torn apart by what is the question. Two aberrations hang from the ceiling with writhing tentacles surrounding a fanged maw. And last but not least are a child and woman embracing each other covered in weird grafts. What the hell has she been doing down here? You notice something else though. Witchcraft materials everywhere... Quinntessa is apparently one hell of a hypocrite and turns other witches if they're even that into experimental subjects.

How do you feel about this, and what do you do?

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.4%
    "Hey now, I only just met you!!!" Gai smiles, as she mounts the beast. "At least buy me dinner!!! Oh, very well. Let's go"

She clenches thighs around the creature (disturbingly) when she senses the chaos, and rests her arms on the top of the lion's head, looking around. "Quinn.... Quuuiiiiiiin... you have been a bad monkey"

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.32%
    I sit down but do not drink the wine. "Who is the traitor?" I feel that if anyone knows who betrayed the group, it would be Quintessa.

(I should point out that Eidos is a man of few words. He does not speak much, only when necessary)
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Action Tennis
    =========================
    Eidos @TheDarkOne "good move that wine was poisoned "
    Quinntessa finishes her glass of wine and raises an eyebrow at your lack of dinner manners and let's out a sigh.
    Q: "Ah yes that. Technically that would be me. Truth be told the witches I've been rounding up aren't witches at all, they're as mundane as they come. I on the other hand am a witch."
    All of suddent her eyes roll into the back of her skull as her arms explode revealing strange tentacles.
    You look at her but remain sitting.
    Q: "Interesting, I must admit the fact you hold your ground when I reveal this form to you is impressive. Most men would runaway in fright. Very well I shall reveal the truth to you."
    She reverts her arms back to normal and crosses her arms. And turns around.
    Q: "The truth is I am the illegitimate child of a whore and the previous village lord. I was mocked and battered as a child. I ran away eventually and eventually discovered the power I show you, and now I'm back for revenge.
    Unfortunately Alnur discovered the dungeon and has most likely informed Taras by this point which is why they are in the dungeon of course. I will deal with them later, but first... I SHALL DEAL WITH YOU!"

She spins around and launches her tentacles at you.
    What do you do?

Note: The Table is set, and you are sitting down. She has more then one tentacle arm.

True Quintessa
    Spoiler: show

Gai, @King Aquamentus
    The little girl screams as her body mutates and her mother you presume runs off screaming. It attaches itself to the ceiling and slowly turns into one of those tentacle maw things.
    Taras: "Let me correct you there Gai, she's a mentally disturbed monkey. Experimenting on live subjects and turning them into this. This is a crime against nature!"
    Alnur: "My souls are angered greatly by this. We put these creatures out of their misery."
    Gai: "Bad monkies see bad things, do bad things. But this is just plain wrong."
    Alnur throws a rock and it doesn't attack until it hits the ground making a sound.
    Taras: "They're blind, but have very good hearing. Let's use that to our advantage"

What do you do? You control Taras and Alnur this round of Combat VS the 3 Hanging Abberations

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.4%
    "Taras?" Gai asks, "Lions eat monkeys, right?"

"What??" Taras asks, "No!! I mean... maybe.. I'm not eating a human girl... exorcist thing..."

"That's it!!" Gai squealed, and began spraying perfume at the girl. "The power of cheese compels you!!! THE POWER OF CHEESE COMPELS YOU!!!"

(read 11-10-15)
    -T
    Last edited by Tamamo; 11-10-2015 at 09:06 PM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%
    Action Tennis
    ====================
    Eidos @TheDarkOne
    You wake up in another room, you've been stripped of your equipment and see it laying on one side you also notice your buttass naked and have been restrained to a wooden examine table. Quinntessa is looking over organs and surgical materials.
    The last thing you remember was being in the dining room, wait how did you get here? What is she doing? No it can't be! She is the traitor...
    Quinntessa: "Morning, looks like I'm missing the heart. Without that your body will reject the other aberration parts. I'll be right back don't go anywhere."
    She leaves the room, not noticing her shadow isn't following her as she closes the door. It gathers up and takes the form of a female drow sorceress. You ask the woman who she is as she removes your restraints.
    Drow: "Right now I'm the woman saving your ass, this is what she get's for framing an actual witch. You alone?"
    Eidos: "No, two others are with me."
    Drow: "Then we need to find them and get out of her, I've seen what that woman can do. And it ain't pretty."
    Very well... Let's grab your stuff and see if we can find them.
    You follow suit and come to a three paths she tells you that the path straight will lead you straight to Quinn so you best go left or right.

Which of the three paths do you take?
    (She is a rogue/shadowdancer and illusionist)

====================
    Gai @King Aquamentus

The smell didn't seem to do anything, but the substance itself seems to of dissolved them to nothing? Must of created Justin Beiber's new scent girlfriend by mistake.
    Alnur and Taras stare at you.
    Alnur: "What the hell was that stuff?"
    Gai: "Perfume."
    Taras: "I guess they hate perfume then."

You continue onwards coming to a crossroads allowing you to go left or right.

====================

Thread Information