94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%
    Oh, that sort of question is out of my realm of expertise. Paging @James24 .

Download Lands of Serenity today! You will be knocked comatose by its sheer awesomeness.
    The Titan's Quest, best played in the bathroom as the excitement can be somewhat...overwhelming.

Official AGN Discord Channel

Official ZC Dev Discord Channel

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.24%
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    Over on Pure, he changed the topic title of his LP thread to "Dimentio is an obsessed stalker" (which has been changed back by Pure mods), after I rated his quest a 0 (only thing I did at that point along with giving my thoughts on his quest over in his LP thread (which I did start off politely, so since that's the "starting point" and his first response was to tell me to fuck off, he started this whole thing off maliciously while I was being benign), and only things I've done to this point besides making this thread and rep-bombing him towards the end). He also rated all my quests 0's over on Pure at the same time he changed his LP thread name (said ratings thankfully also deleted by the Pure mods). Then when I reported him and he got in shit for both of those, he came over on AGN and started "subtly" insulting me, as seen over in his LP thread. Then Chris Miller decided to reopen GB, so I decided I'd call him out on it by making this topic. Then I learned that he had taken a video of KenMeister's (whom I'm currently collabing with) several days beforehand and had started reposting it to several video sites under incredibly insulting names, so I sent him 2 copyright strikes on the 2 sites I could find (which got the videos taken down) and called him out on it in this thread directly. Then he started making more subtle insults towards me over how his video was copyrighted over in his LP thread, before finally joining this thread, where he continued to insult KenMeister based on said videos, solely because of KenMeister's affiliation with me (and because he was too fucking stupid to take one damn look at the videos and realize me and Ken were 2 separate people (and he still kept insulting Ken even after I proved Ken wasn't me)).

While I did have some memories about Anarchy's spat with Saffith, that in no way influenced the start of the drama. I had heard that Anarchy had been deleting reviews off his quest, which sounded really shady to me, so when I saw his LP thread I went over, watched part of his LP, and gave my opinion on it. He told me to fuck off, I decided to give his quest a go, and I found it to be incredibly unenjoyable, to the point where even the high difficulty couldn't save it. So I rated it low, and he proceeds to throw a hissy fit. That's how this shit started.

Either way, this thread was a trainwreck, so I'm done. I have no interest in """stirring the pot""" with Anarchy anymore in this thread.

Yes, but like I said: the purezc staff already banhammered him. Not only that, but they deleted some of his posts, his LP thread, and it looks like he even deleted his quest there. They sent in the whole cleaning crew. They were also pretty fast about too.

So how is this still going on? Because you followed him over here and trolled him in the LP thread. I'm sorry but I'm just not agreeing with the point of you you have about Anarchy insulting you and being for worse in his LP thread here. It looks like the thread got derailed as soon as the one at purezc was closed I have to tell you the reason you guys were told to take it to GB is because we don't really like giving infractions for such stupid shit. No one here is Breaker; we got rid of all those types. At the same time this can't continue indefinitely. Maybe you guys can agree to something where he takes down the video of Ken?

This is why we hate these cross-site shenanigans. How about this for an idea: Let's all go over to purezc and continue the discussion over there where the whole thing started. Just say rainbows and bunnies or come up with stupid pop-culture references instead of swearing/flaming. We can start a dead pool on how long it takes before the entire purezc society collapses, or until the staff freaks out and closes/bans stuff... Put me down for 38 hours Russ closes the thread and then Chris_Miller gets banned somehow, idk how yet but...

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy_Balsac View Post
    Oh and I put it in my sig
    Uhh...no, that's not going to work. You were gone the last few days, but we didn't allow that sort of thing from Dimentio as a personal message, so we definitely can't allow you to have that public. You can post it here if you want though.
    Last edited by Gleeok; 04-08-2018 at 04:13 AM.
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

The Timelord
    QDB Manager
    ZC Developer

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Miller View Post
    You're bitching about it, so I guess it's working just fine given the nature of this particular forum.
    I will have to side with the OP on this. The topic title should be Dimentio's Anarchy_Balsac Hate Thread. Renaming it to something that is only remotely topical was not appropriate. Actually, intentionally mock-quoting, and similar, should probably be included in our TOS considerations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    Over on Pure, he changed the topic title of his LP thread to "Dimentio is an obsessed stalker" (which has been changed back by Pure mods), after I rated his quest a 0 (only thing I did at that point along with giving my thoughts on his quest over in his LP thread (which I did start off politely, so since that's the "starting point" and his first response was to tell me to fuck off, he started this whole thing off maliciously while I was being benign), and only things I've done to this point besides making this thread and rep-bombing him towards the end). He also rated all my quests 0's over on Pure at the same time he changed his LP thread name (said ratings thankfully also deleted by the Pure mods). Then when I reported him and he got in shit for both of those, he came over on AGN and started "subtly" insulting me, as seen over in his LP thread.

He was punished on that site for his infractions there. What actual infractions are you bitching about, that occurred here (and didn't report)?

I am also aware that a motivation for you rating his quest, was to prove that he would try to purge the review and rating. That means that you were trolling him in the process. Is it 'shady' to do that? Possibly? I have always felt that quest authors should be able to disable ratings and reviews.

If not for wishing to test if he would purge it, I doubt that you would have bothered to rate it at all, so, stating that your rating is 'legitimate' stretches credence.

WRT rules, profanity and general flaming that are topical are permitted, but racism and anti-semitism are not; and, beyond this, you extended your flaming to reputation comments, which was clearly outside the scope of the GB forum. We are discussing how best to clear up the GB rules t present.

How many licks to get to the center Chris Miller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%
    You are gay, and a fag.

Download Lands of Serenity today! You will be knocked comatose by its sheer awesomeness.
    The Titan's Quest, best played in the bathroom as the excitement can be somewhat...overwhelming.

Banned
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.48%
    Still not a fan of that topic title. This was never about that Type A/Type B flat-earth bullshit. This was specifically to call Anarchy out for being a general asshat who couldn't accept criticism. "Anarchy Rant Thread" works just fine, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Miller View Post
    You are gay, and a fag.
    Wow, fuck off edgelord.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

Banned
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.48%
    Mostly want it changed because James is just gonna bitch about his moon-theory even more. This thread is not a Type A/B thread.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%
    That's one of the highlights of this uber-shitpost.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    63.12%
    Quote Originally Posted by James24 View Post

As for this whole racism thing, I am always one for free speech even like this. I support free-speech because its far better than the alternative - one where the racist person hides their true feelings and quietly and subtly discriminates against people of different races and never says his true reasons. What does it matter what someone says? Its what they do and how they act that truly matter.
    He's free to speak his mind, but freedom of speech also means being free to expose others.

@Gleeok Had Dimentio reached out to me sometime before ratings bombing my quests and youtube videos, and lied to his buddies at pure to make them think I'm the bad guy, ensuring I can NEVER have a fanbase within this community, it probably would have been possible for us to reconcile. Now that the damage is done, it is not. Making this worse is that he started the whole thing because of an old drama that I have made amends for that he wasn't even the target of.

And then there's the racism thing, I'm not a fan of racists. I know he is NOT merely being an edgelord because he did this thinking his rep comments wouldn't get out then when, surprise, his exposure was forthcoming, he came out with "well everyone is a racist" to save face.
    Last edited by Anarchy_Balsac; 04-08-2018 at 09:52 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    79.06%
    Dimentio is simply expressing how he truly feels about people of colour. I see no difference between that free-speech and other free-speech that people get uncomfortable about. Why should it be that that particular form of free-speech is banned? As for your challenge of remaking LoH, well it would take me a long time and you'd know the background so it wouldn't be a fair challenge. See what happens when the next type B quest comes out - and believe me, it will come out.

Anarchy, even if Dimentio had never become involved in rating and criticising your quest, I can guarantee you that you would NEVER have had a fanbase within this community. Type B quests have never gained popularity throughout the history of this game - in almost every other game I know of as a matter of fact. Why would yours be any different? Simple fact is that type A players don't like getting their asses handed to them and when they do, they will scream about it and reject it en masse. Your quest does that almost as well as mine.

I remember back to the days Nightmare and his challenge quests - he had tons of complaints about it being too hard. Before Pure got renovated, I remember quite clearly that certain type A players like Ms_Zelda_Lady were hugely critical had to be lectured on why quests were made this way. She was told that Nightmare is a very good player who made quests that he liked. Then came Armageddon Quest and if you do a quick search you'll see type A players like Elise challenging OUCH! to make quests that everyone enjoys. Then Liberation of Hyrule and once again the same thing happened. History repeated itself and the type A players came out with their pitchforks. Then Isle of Rebirth. Granted this was a little delayed because there were 3 cheap nerf modes but eventually it happened - see Lunaria's infamous rating

See the pattern here? If you choose not to follow type A rules then type A will reject your quest and you will have no fanbase other than a tiny minority of type B players. Having easy and super-easy modes won't work either because they are cheap nerfs and type A will see through it eventually. No, if you want acceptance by type A you will spend your precious time making the next Lost Isle. That's the way it is.

Thread Information