Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.48%
    Quote Originally Posted by newjourneysfire View Post
    and this is how the host of screenshot: Challenge reborn enemy of the month conducts himself when he's not under the ruling thumb of purezc. ;p
    ftfy

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.44%
    Is this thread dead yet so I can go hang myself and jerk off at the same time?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    63.12%
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    Also vimeo's down you fucking cunt. G. FUCKING. G. Asshole.
    And yet it's already up on another site. Sucks to be you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
    I mean, sure, act like I give a shit. I'm 100% sure your wife is completely 100% real, yuuuup.

Actually, wait, I think I can see you hiring a whore to act like your wife and be your slave. Or maybe you're just confused into thinking your handler is your wife.

Also, "lol guiz i was just trollinz the entire tiem lolz". Nice excuse you got there, faggot. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    What's important here isn't what people believe, what's important here is what you and I both know to be true. I'm not stupid enough to dox myself just to boost my e-rep. If people don't believe me, I can live with that.

What's important is that you are a sad, whiney little loser virgin living a tortured existence, and that by making fun of that, I am making your miserable life that much worse. Sure, maybe you only HANG OUT with loser nerd balding virgins who play with Samus dolls, but at the end of the day, most people only keep company like that if their life equally as sorry.

That's why you had a 2nd Meltdown (also screencapped) at @James24 for daring to insunuate you were being a butthurt little crybaby. I DID notice you stopped trying to claim the Twi language is fake though, nice save?
    Last edited by Anarchy_Balsac; 03-06-2018 at 06:18 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    39.67%

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.54%
    Stop using faggot and virgin as insults you fucking orange puss slurping ass pimples! I'm a virgin faggot and proud!

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.24%
    So, how did this nonsense all get started in the first place?
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    79.06%
    I personally think all forum threads should be allowed to be like this. People are finally expressing what they truly feel and think and its not as if there's no audience - if anything there's more audience. Deep down people love conflict and they love to fight otherwise our history wouldn't be coloured with so much war.

Regarding criticism of Zelda 3 by Dimentio though - which is the most important part. You hit the hammer on the head Dimentio, rupee grinding is bad but for very different reasons. You think rupee grinding is bad because its too difficult without it. I think the quest is playable without grinding but the problem is that a player could artificially make the quest easy by grinding too much.

As for your OP screenshots and other criticisms regarding shooting statues etc... Well I tend to treat them as bad graphics more than anything. Doesn't really affect the challenge and is really more of an indication of the quest's difficulty intent than actually being difficult itself. And you know type B culture - bad graphics are A - okay!

Shane - I don't foresee that you'll ever convert a type B player to a type A player no matter how hard you try and persuade them. Had any luck convincing Nightmare? Judging by your recent 1 star rating of his quest I'd say not. And he was one of the most sympathetic type B players I have ever stumbled across - yet his actions speak louder than his words. All his quests are still type B at heart with only cheap buffs to appease type A.

Had any luck convincing Anarchy? Judging by this argument he'll always treat type A as public enemy number 1 and will never ever listen to a word they have to say ever again. If anything your convincing just does the opposite.

The problem is that you see your type A as the only "good" way of designing quests. If its not type A its bad - end of story. You really want to start convincing type B players to change their quests to suit you? How about you start changing your quests to suit us first - like your rite of storm which I think is a 1 star quest. Why don't you make a type B version of it and see if you can win a consensus type B acceptance of your work then we might very begrudgingly make our quests more type A. But until that day happens all you can do is talk and dream.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.77%
    I don't care about "converting" anyone. I'm not the one who's seeing this as a black and white situation.
    Last edited by Shane; 03-06-2018 at 11:56 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.48%
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleeok View Post
    So, how did this nonsense all get started in the first place?
    OP holds all the answers.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.45%
    Shane, what are you on about? There are only two kinds of people, don't be a silly goose. Otherwise, what other kind of mental gymnastics could we perform in order to put our own opinions about video games on a pedestal without outright saying that we think your opinion is worthless because you're clearly the wrong type of person to enjoy our civilized concepts?!

Thread Information